Big Ticket Festival Preview

Big Ticket Festival Preview

There are 4 comments on the WTOM-TV Traverse City story from May 21, 2009, titled Big Ticket Festival Preview. In it, WTOM-TV Traverse City reports that:

It's one of the fastest growing events in the state. The Big Ticket Festival returns June 18 through June 20 to the Otsego County Fairgrounds, where last year they drew in nearly 20,000 visitors to the two days in June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOM-TV Traverse City.

live near the fairgrounds

Gaylord, MI

#1 May 27, 2009
I hope the big ticket bunch enjoy their 3 days cause I live by the fairgrounds & work nites so needless to say sleeping during the big ticket event during the day is damn hard to do.
Blessed by Big Ticket

Saginaw, MI

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Sorry first off to the one in front of me, we never ment to desturb anybody, THE BIG TICKET is wonderful great for the whole family to enjoy together!!! Come and join the whole bunch of us nexted year no matter who you are or what you music type is you will be BLESSED by this event!!
janitor

Gaylord, MI

#3 Jun 24, 2009
this yr big ticket wasn't as loud or maybe my sleeping pills helped. sat. was the loudest day but I don't think as many people came this yr.
danielle

United States

#4 Aug 7, 2009
Big Ticket was awesome this year!! I slept right at the fair grounds and i had to problem going to sleep :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otsego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges decision near for U-M fraternity member... Mar '15 NobodysFool 1
News Habitat trip to Vietnam: Quandt builds house, g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 moon light on the... 1
Corwith Township GOV Rx Cards now available for... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Gov Rx Card 2
News Home Depot Volunteers Lend A Helping Hand To Ga... (Apr '11) Apr '11 tomsroad 1
News "Community Shower" Gives Downpour of Support to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 janitor 1
News 6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Family's Home (Jul '09) Jul '09 janitor 1
News Gaylord apartment damaged by fire (Jan '09) Jan '09 janitor 1
More from around the web