Man, 2-year-old dead in apparent murd...

Man, 2-year-old dead in apparent murder-suicide

There are 5 comments on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from Jun 28, 2007, titled Man, 2-year-old dead in apparent murder-suicide. In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

“He felt tremendous remorse over the fact that this child died. He was in shock and the suggestion that Tom might be responsible was overwhelming for him. He felt he was the focus of the investigation”

A child and a man are dead in what police are calling a murder-suicide. Thomas Harold Gardner, 24, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound early Tuesday, about an hour before he was to be interviewed by police ... via Traverse City Record-Eagle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

j schlaff

La Crosse, WI

#1 Jul 4, 2007
I knew Tom years ago when he dated my sister. He was a funny kid who made people laugh. My husband and I watched the news and saw that he had commited suicide. It is very sad in a christian world to have someone so young take their lives that way. My heart goes out to his family. My heart also goes out to the mother of baby Ella. I have 3 daughters of my own and I do not how I would go on without them
lilly_likey

Gaylord, MI

#2 Jul 11, 2007
So when did this happen?
lilly_likey

Gaylord, MI

#3 Jul 11, 2007
Please tell me now
Lilly

Gaylord, MI

#4 Jul 25, 2007
someone please tell me hwta this is about please
Yeah right

Lapeer, MI

#5 May 19, 2008
This dumbass got frustrated with his girlfriends daughter and slammed her against something. She was brought to the ER but they discharged her. Then alter EMS was called for an unresponsive child and she was dead. When they went back to quetion him, the police found him dead with a gun shot wound t his head. Hope you felt the bullet rip through your head you sick fuck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otsego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges decision near for U-M fraternity member... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NobodysFool 1
News Habitat trip to Vietnam: Quandt builds house, g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 moon light on the... 1
Corwith Township GOV Rx Cards now available for... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Gov Rx Card 2
News Home Depot Volunteers Lend A Helping Hand To Ga... (Apr '11) Apr '11 tomsroad 1
News "Community Shower" Gives Downpour of Support to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 janitor 1
News Big Ticket Festival Preview (May '09) Aug '09 danielle 4
News 6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Family's Home (Jul '09) Jul '09 janitor 1
More from around the web