Gaylord apartment damaged by fire

Gaylord apartment damaged by fire

There are 1 comment on the Traverse City Record-Eagle story from Jan 3, 2009, titled Gaylord apartment damaged by fire. In it, Traverse City Record-Eagle reports that:

An apartment was heavily damaged from a fire, believed to have ignited from a child playing with a lighter and incense on a bed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Traverse City Record-Eagle.

janitor

Gaylord, MI

#1 Jan 8, 2009
Little firebugs playing with lighters, I know parents can't be see everything but still!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otsego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges decision near for U-M fraternity member... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NobodysFool 1
News Habitat trip to Vietnam: Quandt builds house, g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 moon light on the... 1
Corwith Township GOV Rx Cards now available for... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Gov Rx Card 2
News Home Depot Volunteers Lend A Helping Hand To Ga... (Apr '11) Apr '11 tomsroad 1
News "Community Shower" Gives Downpour of Support to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 janitor 1
News Big Ticket Festival Preview (May '09) Aug '09 danielle 4
News 6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Family's Home (Jul '09) Jul '09 janitor 1
More from around the web