6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Famil...

6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Family's Home

There are 1 comment on the WWUP-TV Cadillac story from Jun 29, 2009, titled 6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Family's Home. In it, WWUP-TV Cadillac reports that:

Hide Video An Otsego County family can thank their neighbor for helping save their home from a fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWUP-TV Cadillac.

janitor

Gaylord, MI

#1 Jul 3, 2009
That was my bosses house,thank God for him coming home when he did & also for his daughter to get him instead of maybe being asleep when the fire started. Its sad they lost their kitty,I figure the poor cat got scared & hid somewhere & died from the smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otsego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State police searching for missing kayaker in O... (May '17) May '17 lbeach 1
News Charges decision near for U-M fraternity member... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NobodysFool 1
News Habitat trip to Vietnam: Quandt builds house, g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 moon light on the... 1
Corwith Township GOV Rx Cards now available for... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Gov Rx Card 2
News Home Depot Volunteers Lend A Helping Hand To Ga... (Apr '11) Apr '11 tomsroad 1
News "Community Shower" Gives Downpour of Support to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 janitor 1
News Big Ticket Festival Preview (May '09) Aug '09 danielle 4