gaylord's gas prices
beth

Gaylord, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Leave it to Johnson Oil Co. to imply that those of us here in Gaylord SHOULD be grateful that gas only got hiked .24!!!!! of course it will take 60 days to get us to that LOW price of 3.89. I wish our dial a ride system was cheaper to ride on. I wish we could pay a $1 instead of $3 like they do in Grayling but this is Gaylord where top dollar is the name of the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otsego County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges decision near for U-M fraternity member... (Mar '15) Mar '15 NobodysFool 1
News Habitat trip to Vietnam: Quandt builds house, g... (Sep '13) Sep '13 moon light on the... 1
Corwith Township GOV Rx Cards now available for... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Gov Rx Card 2
News Home Depot Volunteers Lend A Helping Hand To Ga... (Apr '11) Apr '11 tomsroad 1
News "Community Shower" Gives Downpour of Support to... (Aug '09) Aug '09 janitor 1
News Big Ticket Festival Preview (May '09) Aug '09 danielle 4
News 6/29 - Neighbor Helps to Save a Family's Home (Jul '09) Jul '09 janitor 1
More from around the web