Juvenile drug court closes

Juvenile drug court closes

There are 8 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Juvenile drug court closes. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

As of Friday chief judge of the 12th Judicial District Jerry H. Ritter Jr. has suspended Juvenile Drug Court in Otero County for an indefinite period of time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Cora

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Feb 15, 2011
More short-sighted decisions. The money we will spend in the futre will be far more than what we save today.
OHMY

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Feb 15, 2011
That drug court was a joke anyways.
Melissa

Ivins, UT

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Juvenile Drug Court was an amazing program. I am sorry to see it go. To OHMY, you have no idea how many juveniles we helped. It was a joke to those who didn't take it serious. It's sad for those juveniles because they will probably continue to be in the system until they take control of their problem. The first step to helping the youth starts at home. Teach your children about the effects of drug use and abuse on lives.
ol woman

Ivins, UT

#4 Feb 15, 2011
AA, CA, NA, Alanon are free and been keepin drunks sober and their spouses, children sane for many, many years.
Chris W

Carrizozo, NM

#5 Feb 15, 2011
.:(
Chris W

Carrizozo, NM

#6 Feb 15, 2011
Drug prohibition is a joke! And we're broke! So let a bloke! Take a toke! So go out and vote! And no I don't smoke!
OHMY

Alamogordo, NM

#7 Feb 16, 2011
Melissa, i know all to well how sorry the program was I witnessed it first hand....go ahead and pat yourself on your back, your the only one who will.
Regina

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Feb 16, 2011
OHMY wrote:
Melissa, i know all to well how sorry the program was I witnessed it first hand....go ahead and pat yourself on your back, your the only one who will.
No, I don't believe you witnessed it firsthand; not with the kind of comments you had. Or maybe you were one of the rebellious participants that felt there was nothing wrong with taking drugs, thus the program is allegedly "sorry".

Therefore, your comments are irrelevant. If you had been a willing participant, you would not being calling the program "sorry".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Otero County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Accident (Oct '11) Oct '11 Shannon Patrone 1
News Drug court presses forward (Feb '11) Feb '11 New Mexico resident 3
News Northglenn man arrested near Rocky Ford - Lamar... (Nov '10) Nov '10 laughing at my desk 3
News Woman injured in (Oct '06) Oct '06 all of your friends 1
More from around the web