Is Teenage abusive relationships a gr...

Is Teenage abusive relationships a growing concern.

Posted in the Osage County Forum

“myspace.com/reme mberashley15”

Since: Sep 08

Love should not Hurt!!

#1 Nov 18, 2008
I would like to see more information on teenage abusive relationships. Is Oklahoma doing enough to make teenagers and parents aware of this growing concern. Do you know that a national survey showed ages 14yrs-18yrs of age that 1 out of every 5 girls was involved in a abusive relationship.

My daughter passed at the age of 15yrs on 1/1/04. As Ashley mother I look back and see the mistakes and warning signs that I missed. It is not easy for me to read the articles on Teenage abusive relationships. I believe if I was more aware of the warning signs my daughter may have not died. Only God knows. One day I would like to share what I could have done different and what warnings signs I missed. I believe familys need to learn more about teenage abuse. Don't ever think this couldn't happen to your child. The stats are high. No one should have to suffer a loss of a child it is one of the worse type of pain anyone could experence in their life time. God-Bless You can visit her website at www.myspace.com/rememberashley15 .

Love should not Hurt!!

#2 Nov 20, 2008
I have been working on Ashley myspace. I found alot of great videos on Teenage Abuse. You should take a look. www.myspace.com/rememberashey15 . Still work in progress but recieving alot of help and support. God-Bless

Love should not Hurt!!

#3 Nov 21, 2008
Hey I am working on making signs to bring more awareness to teen violence. If you would be willing to let me place a sign up please write me at [email protected] Teen violence could be girls,boys, school violence, dating relationships ect. Thank-You and God-Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osage County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'We are going to have to stop a lot of legislat... Nov '17 atip 1
Charles Thompson or Jacqueline Quave (Feb '10) Mar '14 David 3
News Inside The House That Plays Starring Role In 'A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 roy 1
News OU quarterback Thompson arrested Friday morning (May '13) May '13 Guy Wiliford 10
News One dead in "stand your ground" shooting in Osa... (Jun '11) Feb '13 Straight Shooter 160
News Body found last month is missing Bartlesville man (Feb '13) Feb '13 prettyp 1
The Real Pioneer Woman (Jan '13) Jan '13 Cross Timbers Woman 1
More from around the web