OJA staffer, family, face felony charges in connection with marijuana patch

There are 1 comment on the Oct 21, 2009, The Bigheart Times story titled OJA staffer, family, face felony charges in connection with marijuana patch. In it, The Bigheart Times reports that:

An entire family, including a woman who works for Oklahoma's Office of Juvenile Affairs, was charged Tuesday with growing marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bigheart Times.

praying for everyone

Ponca City, OK

#1 Oct 21, 2009
It's a good thing God forgives all,we need to take a closer look at who we hire to lead our children down the right path. Life is so misleading sometimes and so are people. I pray she gets some help and direction in life and that she did'nt influence any children the wrong way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osage County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Thompson or Jacqueline Quave (Feb '10) Mar '14 David 3
News Inside The House That Plays Starring Role In 'A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 roy 1
News OU quarterback Thompson arrested Friday morning (May '13) May '13 Guy Wiliford 10
News One dead in "stand your ground" shooting in Osa... (Jun '11) Feb '13 Straight Shooter 160
News Body found last month is missing Bartlesville man (Feb '13) Feb '13 prettyp 1
The Real Pioneer Woman (Jan '13) Jan '13 Cross Timbers Woman 1
Hulah Lake or Birch Creek House (Jan '13) Jan '13 Looking to Buy 1
More from around the web