Charles Thompson or Jacqueline Quave

Charles Thompson or Jacqueline Quave

Posted in the Osage County Forum

southern outlaw chasers

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Feb 10, 2010
I'm looking for information in trying to locate these people. I was informed they bought a house in Prue. If anyone has information leading to the location of these people please let us know. Thank you
Matthew Shane harrell

Coppell, TX

#3 Mar 3, 2014
I am the son of Jacqueline and there address now of march 3rd of 2014 is 1608 south 75th west ave Tulsa 74127 and if you find and arrest one of them please tell them it was me and do it with a smile
David

Jenks, OK

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Now that it looks like someone knows where they are. I wonder what the chances of getting money out of them would be. I sold them the house in Prue on payments, they put $5k down. They did several thousand dollars damage to the house before they moved out breaking the aggreement. They owe me for damages to the house. I would have to look up the amount. It's been a few years. If I remember correctly I can't get a garnishment out of social security/disability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osage County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside The House That Plays Starring Role In 'A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 roy 1
News OU quarterback Thompson arrested Friday morning (May '13) May '13 Guy Wiliford 10
News One dead in "stand your ground" shooting in Osa... (Jun '11) Feb '13 Straight Shooter 160
News Body found last month is missing Bartlesville man (Feb '13) Feb '13 prettyp 1
The Real Pioneer Woman (Jan '13) Jan '13 Cross Timbers Woman 1
Hulah Lake or Birch Creek House (Jan '13) Jan '13 Looking to Buy 1
News Oklahoma, its stars to get spotlight with 2013 ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 So What 1
More from around the web