4 killed in head-on crash in Osage Co...

4 killed in head-on crash in Osage County

There are 1 comment on the TulsaWorld.com - State story from Oct 12, 2009, titled 4 killed in head-on crash in Osage County. In it, TulsaWorld.com - State reports that:

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol identifies the dead as 69-year-old Christine Fulghum, 85-year-old Martha Jacobs and Lavonne Gantt all of Toledo, Ohio, and 84-year-old Norma Otterstetter of Southgate, Mich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TulsaWorld.com - State.

Bubba

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 12, 2009
I really hope the driver of the truck really feels horrible about what pain his recklessness has caused. You have taken the most very important women in my life away from me being one of the women in that van was my mother.So I don't have anything hateful to say but I damn sure hope you get everything that you deserve from the police and the good lord upstairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osage County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Thompson or Jacqueline Quave (Feb '10) Mar '14 David 3
News Inside The House That Plays Starring Role In 'A... (Oct '13) Oct '13 roy 1
News OU quarterback Thompson arrested Friday morning (May '13) May '13 Guy Wiliford 10
News One dead in "stand your ground" shooting in Osa... (Jun '11) Feb '13 Straight Shooter 160
News Body found last month is missing Bartlesville man (Feb '13) Feb '13 prettyp 1
The Real Pioneer Woman (Jan '13) Jan '13 Cross Timbers Woman 1
Hulah Lake or Birch Creek House (Jan '13) Jan '13 Looking to Buy 1
More from around the web