Peppy

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Please join our group to help fight coruption. See our web-site below.

http://www.meetup.com/Orleans-County-912-We-S...

Your Friend,

Peppy
Big Mark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Wow dude, you really are a stalker arent you ? Get help.
Little Mark

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Nah, Google is a great thing. It even picks up some old court cases and psych evaluations interesting reading.
Big Mark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

And thats whats gonna cost you stalker boy. I hear your partner in crime has a "relative" that works in the DA's office. Wonder if Joe Cardone is in on any of this. We know your buddy Kevin Howard is.
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

If you don't want your dirty laundry on line you should contact Google. The link I saw was posted by some dude in the midwest who used to post on the JR forum until you got it closed down.
Big Mark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Oh please. You got some information from Kevin Howard ( ex state trooper- current town of albion judge) that he set up and you posted it. Better check up with your attorney and see if what you did wont get your a$$ in a slam. See, theres something about using information to harass someone that is bad. Go check with your partners wife at the DA's office. She might be able to quote the law for you. Now run along and let Kevin Coward know what Im posting about him.:)
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Sorry to burst your bubble, You pissed that dude off, I think his name was Morgan from the JR forum and he posted that link. I never even posted anything to you until you started giving me chit because I was picking on your little crack head friend (God rest his soul). So stop with the stalking BS if anything you stalked me following me around from forum to forum. Just like you did here. Oh by the way not a cop.

"The Super Star is in the House"
Big Mark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Sorry charlie, I just went and checked my folder. All those posts in question were posted by you under the name Super Star. Maybe he dug it up but you were dumb enough to post it. And remember dude, you used it to harass me. Thats the ticket. Lots of printed out posts and lots of witnesses. Good luck.:)
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

I will be waiting......
Larry

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Take it somewhere else you two, this isn't the place for this kind of thing. If you want to have a pissing contest do it man to man and not from behind your keyboards.
Big Mark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Thanks Larry... Ive been telling him that for years.
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

Whats up Larry ? I have offered to meet the BIG fella many times in the past in a very public place so we could discuss or differnce of opinion but he failed to show every time, so I let it go and now he is following me around on several forums trying to be an internet bully.

Sorry if I offended you in any way.
Big Mark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2010

c'mon theo, only you believe that. Lots of others on the other forums know thats nothing but a lie. You even posted pictures of my house. I dont recall you ever stopping in.......
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Dude keep posting your trash in the other forum concerning the "Honorable" Judge Punch. You are his best asset. When the voters see the crap you nuts are posting and realize you are for the other guy it is like giving Punch their vote.

It kind of reminds me of when your little buddy was in charge of a certain political party and they couldn't figure out why they couldn't get anyone elected (opps forgot about Mikey) Keep running your mouth it is helping the "Real" Judge.
madmark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Jim Punch is nothing but a corrupt Jurist as you are a corrupt cop theo. Ask around, people like the opposition. And we know he is gonna win the election. It would be nice to see him win the primary but the election is whats important.
The only votes Punch is gonna get are from the welfare lawyers in Orleans county, the cops that he protects from criminal charges, the pedophile judge that was his mentor and a few other corrupt politicians that he protects.
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

I guess time will tell Peppy. By the way way what does your candidate have to offer, other than working on a spaghetti dinner ? You keep telling us what is wrong with Judge Punch, why don't you tell us what your guy has to offer.

Oh and I keep telling you I am not a cop....

"The Super Star is in the House"
madmark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

Just not being corrupt is enough for me. He owes no political favors, special interests groups and Im quite sure he would throw a custody case to protect one of his dirty state trooper friends.
Super Star

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

madmark wrote:
Just not being corrupt is enough for me. He owes no political favors, special interests groups and Im quite sure he would throw a custody case to protect one of his dirty state trooper friends.
Did you just say that your guy has friends that are dirty state troopers and that your guy would throw a custody case for them or am I reading your post wrong ?

Sounds like your guy doesn't have many qualifications for the job or else he would have someone anyone endorse him in the pennysaver.
madmark

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

oops. my bad. I meant "wouldnt". We all know that it was your buddy Jim Punch who did this. Now run along and tell him to get an injunction agaisnt me or sue me.Its gonna get worse before it gets better.
Barrister Bill

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

I know absolutely nothing about the other guy except that he has stated he is in favor of running his courtroom fairly, and that's all I need to know.

Judge Punch is dirty. Everyone in the state knows he is corrupt. It reflects poorly on the county. I know attorneys in Buffalo, Albany and Syracuse who have heard horror stories about the way this man runs his court.

I have no animosity towards DA Cardone or the Albion PD. I just want to see Jim Punch GONE. The man is downright evil and he has no idea how to run a courtroom. He seems to think yelling and insulting people is appropriate. It is not. He has made dozens of biased and wrongful rulings out of what appears to be genuine malice, often towards people he knows nothing about. This makes no sense to me. The man is clearly unfit to be on the bench. It amazes me he has so many fanboys here. Where does your loyalty towards this man come from? Is it because you grew up with him? Is it because he belongs to your groups and claims to share your beliefs? Or is there another reason? He is a bad Judge -- that is not disputed -- you really want that guy to remain on the bench for another 10 years?

I'm voting for the other guy just because he is not Punch. Frankly, I'm shocked someone is actually running against him. I thought Punch was going to be judge for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••