Five Arrested in Orleans County on Drug Charges

Apr 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: RochesterHomepage.net

Five were arrested in Orleans County today after a two month investigation into the sale and distribution of prescription narcotics in the village of Medina.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TIME FOR THE TRUTH

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

The only reason these people got caught is cause Chris Doxey snitched them out
Time to Douche

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

What are you some little high school kid complaining that somebody "snitched?" What an ass, drug dealers should be snitched on you punk piece of garbage.
TIME FOR THE TRUTH

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Your momma needs to be snitched on... for scraping her teeth fággot
really

Lyndonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

HAHA! The "snitch" is the bad guy here? I don't think so. These people put their children out on the street to sell their pills. And they did it with their grandbabies in the house. As far as I'm concerned Mr & Mrs W should be locked up for a very long time. But they won't be. And they'll be right back at it because God forbid they get jobs. I feel sorry for their kids cuz with parents like that they never had a chance. TIME FOR THE TRUTH....."Chris Doxey" is a HERO.
The Inside Gay Crowd

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

TIME FOR THE TRUTH wrote:
The only reason these people got caught is cause Chris Doxey snitched them out
Chris R.- You should snitch out you ex-mother-in-law for the illegal activity she is invoved in. Yeah- That is Dale L. S.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Agreed - these morons put their kids' lives on the line for the sake of money. Hope they enjoy at least a few months getting spanked in prison.

On the other hand, it smells like Time For The Truth lost his 24 hr drug connection. Poor thing is going to have to go back to licking empty crack and weed baggies at the park.
Laughing

Warsaw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Judged:

I hope the whole family goes to jail forever!
Madman Sam

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Looks like MPD Officer Scott Merritt will be joining them according to WHAM 1180 today. Seemed like a nice kid to bad his DNA is the same as his lame a$$ father Charles "Candyman" Chuck EZ Merritt. He too was a disgrace to the MPD and police. Guess their will be another lanwmowning boy to add to the business.
randy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Madman Sam wrote:
Looks like MPD Officer Scott Merritt will be joining them according to WHAM 1180 today. Seemed like a nice kid to bad his DNA is the same as his lame a$$ father Charles "Candyman" Chuck EZ Merritt. He too was a disgrace to the MPD and police. Guess their will be another lanwmowning boy to add to the business.
It's a orleans county thing, the chief needs to be replaced to. To many under his watch have gone to the dogs. Poor leadership can only be the blame.
Elmer Fudd

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

My name is Elmer Fudd, millionare, I own a mansion and a yacht.
Universal-truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

The blind partizan comments, and un-adulterated visions you people are having is consciously so sickening its not even funny. Firstly, in a country and county filled with corruption, and fraudulent activity, all people who agree to tax increases, and dumping money into a war that never will be won, to me, is not only "putting our childrens lives at stake", but is destroying any progress that actually can be made. If your job didnt revolve around bringing drug addicts down, then you would feel different. What sickens me more, is i see in the paper that a man gets his bail set at 5,000 dollars who beat his wife into a bloody oblivion, yet people who indulge drugs into their own personal body, which constitutionally is their own sacred and personal property, get bail for 10,000 and 50,000 dollars for what actually is a self inflicting health issue. You say that these drugs harm people? Well go to the top. Its the Federal GOVERNMENT which is releasing these drugs and controlling them to the public. If you make pain medication thats opium based, PEOPLE KNOW WHAT
OPIUM IS, OFCOURSE their is going to be a market for is. Secondly, once you take the pills off the streets, THE JUNKIES ARE JUST going to move to HEROIN, a substance not sinthetic, which can be cut with anything. THE PEOPLE WONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEIR PUTTING INTO THEIR BODY. All the little pill dealers who are in the fabric of nothingness in the grand pyramid scheme of society, have been taking the little crums in a society based off of social and economic enslavement, and class driven warfare, AWAY FROM TERRORISTS who are making the HEROIN in the middle east. You have such blind ego maniacle logic when addressing drug users. You dont even realize the "Pain medication" that your aknowledging, probably HALF or more of all the people you know obtain them LEGALLY, does that make them a Junkie? Also, what about people who because jobs are almost non existant in a economically depressed area like this, that cannot afford health insurance premiums because of how high they are sky rocketing, that actually need the medicine, but have to illegally obtain it to self medicate? If you knew the network of people who legally obtained these drugs and used them that were your friends, you would realize that the pain of being alive in itself, realizing that every minute your alive your dying, in a system were our freedoms and the very self respect of a people is being taken away, would make ANYONE want to induce some sort of feeling to make them NOT think about it for even 5 minutes. The founders of this Nation would be rolling in their grave if they seen what it had become, and just how much the government has infiltrated our lifes, and through socio economic manupulation, indoctrinated a whole generation into its own self enslavement, and created the division of people based off of skin color, your wage, your family name, your location, if you use drugs, how old you are, and many other things which are completely and 100% true. If we all were on the same page, and if the government would Leave us alone, we would go back to the founding principles. I leave you off with this. WHAT DID PROHIBITION CREATE???!??!? It literally created and manifested organized crime. DEATH, DESTRUCTION, and EVIL is the manifestation of prohibiting anything. What happened when prohibition stopped? THE MOBS HOLD and the gansters hold on everything collapsed, and the government made a killing in profits off taxing alcohol. I rest my case.
Laughing

Warsaw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Try to remember that Scott has two little boys that will be affected by this forever, and they are innocent in all of this. He made horrible choices and decisions, but to bash him and his dad when all the facts have not come out yet seems a little messed up to me. What happen innocent until proven guilty........
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Laughing wrote:
Try to remember that Scott has two little boys that will be affected by this forever, and they are innocent in all of this. He made horrible choices and decisions, but to bash him and his dad when all the facts have not come out yet seems a little messed up to me. What happen innocent until proven guilty........
Perhaps Scott should have thought about his little boys before doing his dirty deed. Cant feel sorry for him. My two little girls lives were ransacked by a Corrupt District Attorney and a couple of rouge State troopers in Orleans County and we did nothing to deserve it. Im just waiting for one of these cops that get busted to turn the tables on the rest of the corrupt ones.
Laughing

Warsaw, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

I STRONGLY believe that the district attorney is corrupt!!!! Medina is not known for very "good" cops that is for sure, but like I said before, this is all hear say at this time and the Media loves to create stories.......just saying when all of this is said and done, I think alot of people will owe him an apology!
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Laughing wrote:
I STRONGLY believe that the district attorney is corrupt!!!! Medina is not known for very "good" cops that is for sure, but like I said before, this is all hear say at this time and the Media loves to create stories.......just saying when all of this is said and done, I think alot of people will owe him an apology!
I know the Orleans County DA is corrupt.
really

Lyndonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Laughing wrote:
When all of this is said and done he might be in even more trouble. I wish I didn't know for a fact that he really did do this, but I do know it for a fact.
Idiots All Around

Medina, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

mad wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post your proof. Right here. On this forum. Today.
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

mad wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee do ya think? Joe Cardone will have to be buried in a pretzel shaped coffin because he is that crooked. Amazing that a known felon can commit crimes that they are caught for and walk away with nothing to speak of. Said felon had enough against them to get 3 to 6 years had Cardone done his job. The case was watered down and given to the local jurisdiction instead of being held in county court. After all the legal asskissing and handjobbing was done the sentence was 4 weekends in jail with 3 suspended for time served at the time of arrest. The puke arrested is also on the state sex offender registry and a dope dealer that sells pain pills. This fine upstanding human is well known to the cops in several counties but seems to have their way around the courts as they are a snitch for bigger fish.
girl

Albion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

To Sam talking shit about Scott and his dad, your better off just stop talking because that's rude, no matter what you know or heard.Chuck and Scott are both good guys, everyone makes mistakes. Thats none of your bussiness,You guys will all see what really happened when this is all done with, His kids are to young to even know whats going on right now.People sit there and run their mouth not knowing the story, well the story is scott was a close friend of the girl in the house anything we talked about stayed between him and her and not the family. If he would have warned Shawn(which is being accused of), he wouldnt have been there the morning it all happened! You guys think he did wrong, well it's just like you guys having a cop friend but having a family member in trouble and not saying anything because he was close with someone in that family.. He was a good person and so is his dad so if you dont know what really happened you should close your mouth till you find out, and chris doxie was NOT invovled in anything. He hasnt been around the family in 5 years, His name is daniel cooke.I'm sorry for jumping in i'm just letting you guys know whats really going on. But Sam you should'nt be talking about Scott nor his father the way you judt did, it will catch up to you. It's also veryy rude.
mad

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

Judged:

Idiots All Around wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post your proof. Right here. On this forum. Today.
The people who know him and have had dealings with him know how corrupt he is. Its the old "apples dont fall to far from the tree syndrome" with him. Instead of me proving that he and half the cops in this county are corrupt, just tell him to sue me if Im wrong. I've been very vocal for years about him and his buddies. I even sat with him and one of his buddies last month and neither of them were man enough to admit any wrong doing.
Or heres another choice... email me and lets meet up. I'll show ya what I got. Of course we both know that wont happen....
bmann553@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of79
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orleans County Discussions

Search the Orleans County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rochester man accused of selling drugs in Orlea... Thu New Yorker 1
Four arrested for drugs, rape, and animal abuse Apr 14 Martha London 4
Pair accused of selling pot in Orleans County Apr 14 Martha London 27
Albion mayor faces judge (Oct '08) Apr 14 Lifee Koach 15
Chuck gets more money, long term deal...really? Mar 22 Wrong Last Name 1
Man arrested day before graduation from drug court Mar '14 you never get it 1
New Health Care Facility for Underserved Orlean... (Nov '12) Mar '14 radiancehairand 2
•••
•••
•••
•••