WGRZ News - 19-Year Old Girl Killed i...

WGRZ News - 19-Year Old Girl Killed in Two Car Accident in Orle...

There are 8 comments on the WGRZ Buffalo story from Mar 1, 2008, titled WGRZ News - 19-Year Old Girl Killed in Two Car Accident in Orle.... In it, WGRZ Buffalo reports that:

A 19-year old girl was killed in a two car accident in Orleans County this Saturday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGRZ Buffalo.

a forever griefing Mom

Fishers, NY

#2 Mar 1, 2008
first the kid in Wilson, then the 2 girls in S.Dayton--thought that would be the "3"---now this. WHEN does it stop? very depressing and upsetting, wonder what we have to do to get thru all the heartache of burying our children.
so sorry

Schenectady, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2008
This is such a tragedy. I'm so sorry to hear about this and I'm so sorry to hear about the two teenage girls. These girls and families are in my thoughts.
sad

Tonawanda, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2008
This poor family! this is why I drive slow in bad weather, so I dont loose control and kill innocent people or myself. Will people ever learn?

It's always the innocents who die, hardly ever does the culprit go instead.
Paula

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2008
I am so sad and sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest sympathies and condolences on your loss. May she rest in peace.
OMG 4 real

Rochester, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2008
Soooooo sad... Thoughts and prayers out to everyone involved..
MIKMAKMOM

Depew, NY

#7 Mar 3, 2008
So many young lives lost in just a few weeks.
mean

Buffalo, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2008
people need to know how to drive. when its bad outside drive a bit slower. what are they in a hurry for? its sad to see such a young life gone because of someone not knowin how to drive
Melissa

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 4, 2008
Ashley was a wonderful person and a Great friend. She was always right there to help you if you needed it. You said that you felt like you were the only one not doing anything with your life because you took some time off school but you know what girl you were the only one who really was doing something with their life. You were living everyday to the fullest and though we never got to say it very much I really do thank you for being a good friend and a helping hand in nursing school. You were right there when I was scared about my big exam and even surprised me with a "Good Job and I Love You" sign. From all the girls in our class you will never be forgotten ash. May you rest in peace. My dearest sympathies go out to her mom and sister and even the driver of the pickup truck that was involved in the crash, your life will never be the same and for that I am truly sorry. If anyone knows when the calling hours are please let me know it would be very helpful and If I can do anything to help the family of Ashley Bates!

RIP Girly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orleans County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of former anti violence activist, charge... (Jan '10) May 13 IescapedNY 24
News Albion to Rochester Drug Ring Busted in Orleans... May 6 Albiononlooker 1
News WNY Republican Leaders Fully Back Maziarz And Ortt Mar '17 IescapedNY 2
News Lyndonville Schools: Teacher's nude photos take... (May '07) Mar '17 Little Joe 94
Pizza Hut Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Bill 2
News Batavia residents continue tradition of hosting... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Verruckt 1
News Public Defender Accused Growing Pot Is Fired (Jul '12) Jul '16 ashliegh 13
More from around the web