Many Americans Can't Afford to Eat Right

Many Americans Can't Afford to Eat Right

There are 1 comment on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Nov 23, 2007, titled Many Americans Can't Afford to Eat Right. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

“Eating more fruits and vegetables would reduce the disease burden. That's why we have new guidelines. The science is very solid on that”

In this land and season of plenty, low-income and rural Americans continue to have difficulty finding healthy foods that are affordable, a new study finds. via WIS-TV Columbia

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

lar1022

Berkeley, CA

#1 Nov 24, 2007
stop having kids you can't afford. It makes me crazy, how a single mother or a poor couple think it's a good idea to have a family? This great country is being brought to its knees because it has to take care of so many kids. What will it take for us to relize that if we don't do something soon we will be overrun with loser's offspring!! Here is just one of my ideas to save the good old USA. You go on welfare, than you and your kids go on birth control. Yes, I said kids 12 and up should work and not pills I'm talking the two year shots. I know that will help take some of the pressure off our taxes.If you agree, tell your local lawmakers to get off their asses and get busy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 Found Dead at Orangeburg County Home Jul '15 anybody game 1
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
News Bill to create 'Eartha Kitt Day' in SC stalls (Jul '11) Feb '13 Mrs R 5
News Senators to discuss future of SC State (May '12) May '12 Yana 2
News Oprah's Interview With Shaquan Duley To Air Sunday (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rosa Bogar 1
News Mayor Requests Jury Trial in Traffic Case (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgrace to the b... 2
More from around the web