Deputies Say Man Had $500,000 in Cocaine

Deputies Say Man Had $500,000 in Cocaine

There are 25 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from May 30, 2008, titled Deputies Say Man Had $500,000 in Cocaine. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Orangeburg County deputies say they've arrested a man they say had more than a half-million dollars in cocaine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sumter, SC

#26 May 31, 2008
Another one down....

Elgin, SC

#27 Jun 1, 2008
400 grams is not 500,000. they are trying to stick him with the max time.

Swansea, SC

#28 Jun 1, 2008
Just a shame when you know what kind of GOOD things you can do with $500,000.00, and he wasted it on drugs...
Confisus Sum

Hartsville, SC

#29 Jun 1, 2008
The shame is that this clown posted the $50,000 10% bond amount like it wasn't anything. Now he can continue to shuttle the drugs from Columbia to his hometown.

Irmo, SC

#30 Jun 1, 2008
He may be free for now, but taking his load and money is going to hurt. It will be too hard to make it up. He will never get any "credit" because he is too hot. 400 grams cut and distributed will net more than $500K. It is tax free easy money, but the risk it too great. You may get away with it for a while, but you will get caught. It is inevitable. No matter how smart you are, there will always be others that want to take over or roll over on you. The simple life is the way to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies seek information after man found dead ... (Apr '17) Jun '17 Unknow 2
News Leave a Comment (Jan '09) Feb '17 YisraelAintUnited 5
The Times and Democrat Newspaper: Fraudulent Jo... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The General 2
News Fatal wreck shuts down northbound I-95 at I-26 ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 jmyers 1
News 4 Found Dead at Orangeburg County Home (Jul '15) Jul '15 anybody game 1
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5