New law aims to teach parents consequ...

New law aims to teach parents consequences of shaking babies

There are 1 comment on the The Times and Democrat story from Jun 18, 2007, titled New law aims to teach parents consequences of shaking babies. In it, The Times and Democrat reports that:

“Thirty percent will die. Of the survivors, 50 percent will suffer lifelong complications. Seconds of shaking can damage a baby forever, or kill it. It's completely preventable. For pennies of prevention, we could save millions of dollars in cure”

By DIONNE GLEATON T&D Staff Writer Tuesday, June 19, 2007 Swaddling, cradling and bouncing are among the things babies generally experience. via The Times and Democrat

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times and Democrat.

CBT

Thomson, GA

#1 Jun 19, 2007
May be good for those who need it, but what's next? How about a video regarding: drinking, smoking, and using drugs while pregnant; changing a diaper regularly, feeding a baby regularly, and generally nurturing a baby? Oh, wait a minute! That's what a mother is supposed to do; yea, that's the ticket! You were SUPPOSED to LEARN this from YOUR mother....oh that's right, she was a crackhead. Oh well, and the beat goes on....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies seek information after man found dead ... (Apr '17) Jun '17 Unknow 2
News Leave a Comment (Jan '09) Feb '17 YisraelAintUnited 5
The Times and Democrat Newspaper: Fraudulent Jo... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The General 2
News Fatal wreck shuts down northbound I-95 at I-26 ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 jmyers 1
News 4 Found Dead at Orangeburg County Home (Jul '15) Jul '15 anybody game 1
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
More from around the web