Senators to discuss future of SC State

May 15, 2012 Full story: The Post and Courier

Orangeburg County's two Democratic state senators John Matthews and Rep. Gilda-Cobb Hunter are scheduled to discuss the future of South Carolina State University on SCETV's 'This Week in the Statehouse' teleconference hosted by Lt.

Full Story
Rosa Bogar

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 20, 2012
South Carolina State University,has had its problems. Maybe this "learning" institution needs to close its door until it can "learn" a lesson. I am a native of Orangeburg, and have had ten of my nieces and nephews to gradurate from [SCSU] This was not a problem then. I truly wish something can happen to correct this disgrace to the college,community and the state.Sometimes we must tear it down in order to fix it. Thanks, for allowing me so share my insight. Rosa Bogar
Yana

Pageland, SC

#2 May 24, 2012
I am a student now at SCSU, i just hope that whatever the problems are can be resolved or else, I'm just going to transfer. I've had a few issues there since I first enrolled in 2010. I took off a semester, but I will be returning. I'm still looking into transferring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"I'm Still Standing Here, I'm Still Alive" (May '08) Oct 29 The big boss man 25
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
Bill to create 'Eartha Kitt Day' in SC stalls (Jul '11) Feb '13 Mrs R 5
Oprah's Interview With Shaquan Duley To Air Sunday (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rosa Bogar 1
Mayor Requests Jury Trial in Traffic Case (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgrace to the b... 2
New Orangeburg Co Sheriff swears in (Feb '11) Jan '12 Rosa Bogar 5

Orangeburg County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE