D.S.S. ( Absolute horror story )

D.S.S. ( Absolute horror story )

Posted in the Orangeburg County Forum

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2008
You are just one false allegation, one anonymous phone call away from having your life, your family, and your finances ruined. Don't believe us, investigate. The governor's office, the state attorney general's, the solicitor's office, police agencies, and the state law enforcement agency were asked for assistance in May,2007. Each has refused to stand against D.S.S. This department funded by your tax dollars is held unaccountable. It can
violate your rights of due process, your God given rights, and even the constitution with
immunity, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. If a police officer isn't safe against
such acts. How secure do you feel ? Learn the state's definition of honorable in regards to
family court judges. These men, while solicitors abandoned an innocent four year old child,
leaving him in the environment where the child was infected with gonorrhea. Maybe you
would like to have to appear before such men, not I. Our country's forefathers died, for
more than this. This evidence has been made public, for the first time to bring you, out of darkness. Actual audio clips have been made available, for you to hear your tax paid government in action. Now you have the opportunity to hear evidence that even the state law enforcement agency refuses to investigate. How much longer can the citizens of South Carolina sit idly by in disillusion, watching their constitution destroyed and neglected by their tax paid officials ? Be prepared to be shocked, amazed, appalled,and downright discussed with your government as you read and listen at www.runext.info .
ARE YOU NEXT ? Do you have a extra career? Is you nestegg prepared for this ?
What did Mr.Martin, and every other service men serve their country for ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal wreck shuts down northbound I-95 at I-26 ... Sep 25 jmyers 1
News 4 Found Dead at Orangeburg County Home (Jul '15) Jul '15 anybody game 1
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
News Bill to create 'Eartha Kitt Day' in SC stalls (Jul '11) Feb '13 Mrs R 5
News Senators to discuss future of SC State (May '12) May '12 Yana 2
News Oprah's Interview With Shaquan Duley To Air Sunday (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rosa Bogar 1
More from around the web