Bad signs? Graffiti may indicate grow...

Bad signs? Graffiti may indicate growing gang activity here

There are 1 comment on the Island Packet story from Aug 4, 2007, titled Bad signs? Graffiti may indicate growing gang activity here. In it, Island Packet reports that:

“But I'm not aware of any huge problems. (Gangs) don't have the visibility here that they have in other areas where there's an established problem.”

Authorities say a rash of graffiti scrawled recently on signs, buildings and other infrastructure in Bluffton could be efforts by local gangs to establish turf and recruit new members. via Island Packet

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Island Packet.

Y-town citizen

Avon, OH

#1 Aug 20, 2007
As a resident of Youngstown,Ohio-ranked no. 9 as the most danagerious city in the US to live- you citizens MUST stop these gangs NOW! Youngstown has apprx. 34 street gangs-drive by shootings-car jackings-gun fights with the police in broad daylight, etc. We are moving out as soon as we can. Where are we going? Santee SC. area, a peice of heaven on earth. DO NOT let these vermin take hold in your beautiful area. You CAN NOT take back your neighborhood, do not let them start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies seek information after man found dead ... (Apr '17) Jun '17 Unknow 2
News Leave a Comment (Jan '09) Feb '17 YisraelAintUnited 5
The Times and Democrat Newspaper: Fraudulent Jo... (Feb '17) Feb '17 The General 2
News Fatal wreck shuts down northbound I-95 at I-26 ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 jmyers 1
News 4 Found Dead at Orangeburg County Home (Jul '15) Jul '15 anybody game 1
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
More from around the web