Man Accused of Soliciting 15-year-old Girl Online

There are 16 comments on the Jun 5, 2008, WLTX Columbia story titled Man Accused of Soliciting 15-year-old Girl Online. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington County deputies arrested a 27-year-old man they say knowingly solicited a 15-year-old girl online after the victim's mother contacted the sheriff's department about the girl engaging in adult chats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Reality Check

Chesterfield, MO

#46 Jun 6, 2008
REALIST wrote:
all dumba$$crackers must be put out of their miseries. this world is so f**ckd up with them here.
Why don't you try it pal.
Hatchet Man

Columbia, SC

#47 Jun 6, 2008
Its time to wack off the wee wee....
Hatchet Man

Columbia, SC

#48 Jun 6, 2008
he doesnt deserve to have one...off with it cut it off .... damn another brother off the street.....
Mark my words

Columbia, SC

#49 Jun 6, 2008
ATTN, JUSTICE: Please note that the only black perve in two counties has been appredended. You can now rest easy and continue to expound on how only white people molest children. ATTN, EJF: You are still an idiot.
EJF Member

Columbia, SC

#50 Jun 6, 2008
Mark my words wrote:
ATTN, JUSTICE: Please note that the only black perve in two counties has been appredended. You can now rest easy and continue to expound on how only white people molest children. ATTN, EJF: You are still an idiot.
I have NEVER found a story about a BLACK woman getting arrested or convicted for preying on young children, ONLY WHITE women. And you are still a moron.

“Lets take America Back!”

Since: Apr 07

America, U,S,A.

#51 Jun 6, 2008
Mark my words wrote:
Justice will not be replying. He is currently incarcerated in the Orangeburg County Detention Center. See link below:.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx...

“Happiness is a warm puppy”

Since: May 08

Newberry SC

#52 Jun 6, 2008
This all sounds pretty simple to me, HER - 15, HIM - 27, hardcopy evidence presented to police, LAW BROKEN. What part of this are some of you having a hard time understanding. Race and color have nothing to do with it, the cops didn't ask what color they were when they saw that the law was broken.

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#53 Jun 6, 2008
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When an irresponsible teen does something irresponsible they should be punished. However the ADULT is at fault simply because the adult is the one with the liability. it does not matter if the girl initiated the chats the man as the adult should have stopped them as soon as it became sexual. When he continued to chat sexually with this girl he assumed 100% of the responsibility.This would be different if she had said that she was of legal age but that is not the case. If he is found guity i hope he gets the max the law will allow.
Only a pedophile would say "that child was seducing me"
Like I said, if he's found guilty, then it is what it is. There's no excuse for an adult playing the game if they felt seduced by someone they knew to be underage...

I'm just not ready to accept giving the girl a free pass (if she played a role in this). What's to stop her from acting out like this again while underage? She needs to haev counseling so that she learns that any act of promiscuity is a dangerous one. That's not to shift or assign blame onto her... Just let her know of the consequences that can happen when she engages in this kind of activity.

On a side note, the mother really needs to take all of the necessary precautions to prevent something like this from happening again (the results could have had much dire consequences for the daughter and family). Remove the PC from the bedroom. Install applicable "nanny" software and monitor your child's activities on the computer at all times.

Lots of lessons to be learned here.
billy bob

United States

#54 Jun 6, 2008
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER found a story about a BLACK woman getting arrested or convicted for preying on young children, ONLY WHITE women. And you are still a moron.
That's cause blackwomenfuck anything all day long......look at the thousands of illigitimate babies,black AIDS,drug mony..........

Since: Mar 08

Georgia

#55 Jun 6, 2008
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When an irresponsible teen does something irresponsible they should be punished. However the ADULT is at fault simply because the adult is the one with the liability. it does not matter if the girl initiated the chats the man as the adult should have stopped them as soon as it became sexual. When he continued to chat sexually with this girl he assumed 100% of the responsibility.This would be different if she had said that she was of legal age but that is not the case. If he is found guity i hope he gets the max the law will allow.
Only a pedophile would say "that child was seducing me"
Excellent point!! Pedophiles and child molesters are the lowest form of scum on this planet!!!!
nunur

Marietta, GA

#56 Jun 6, 2008
THe guy KNEW how old she was. She is a 15 year old CHILD!!!!!! Lock him up with Bubba!!
MiniMe

United States

#57 Jun 6, 2008
FREEMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he gets off, that lil 15 yr ol ho knew what she was doing. Are you so stupid to think that 15 yr old girls are not getting it on? She is just as guilty as he is, therefore he should walk.
Yuuuuck! You are a creep, rationlizing this behavior. Eww! spit! yuck! flick!
Lobo96

United States

#58 Jun 6, 2008
FREEMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he gets off, that lil 15 yr ol ho knew what she was doing. Are you so stupid to think that 15 yr old girls are not getting it on? She is just as guilty as he is, therefore he should walk.
With comments like this, you won't be a "FREEMAN" for long lol, probably just be another "Locked Up Man"
Dark Kent

Pella, IA

#59 Jun 6, 2008
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>That's cause blackwomenfuck anything all day long......look at the thousands of illigitimate babies,black AIDS,drug mony..........
ho hum another racist that is boring and dumb.
EJF Member

Columbia, SC

#60 Jun 9, 2008
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>That's cause blackwomenfuck anything all day long......look at the thousands of illigitimate babies,black AIDS,drug mony..........
I don't know what State you live in, but the YOUNG white women in South Carolina could give any black woman a run for their money. The sweet nectar of FEMINISM.
Dark Kent

Pella, IA

#61 Jun 9, 2008
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what State you live in, but the YOUNG white women in South Carolina could give any black woman a run for their money. The sweet nectar of FEMINISM.
billy bob is a stupid racist, that is what state he is in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
News Bill to create 'Eartha Kitt Day' in SC stalls (Jul '11) Feb '13 Mrs R 5
News Senators to discuss future of SC State (May '12) May '12 Yana 2
News Oprah's Interview With Shaquan Duley To Air Sunday (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rosa Bogar 1
News Mayor Requests Jury Trial in Traffic Case (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgrace to the b... 2
News New Orangeburg Co Sheriff swears in (Feb '11) Jan '12 Rosa Bogar 5
More from around the web