Man Accused of Soliciting 15-year-old...

Man Accused of Soliciting 15-year-old Girl Online

There are 56 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Man Accused of Soliciting 15-year-old Girl Online. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Lexington County deputies arrested a 27-year-old man they say knowingly solicited a 15-year-old girl online after the victim's mother contacted the sheriff's department about the girl engaging in adult chats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#1 Jun 5, 2008
Well, at least this idiot got busted for soliciting a real 15 year old girl and hadn't yet gotten duped by the task force cops pretending to be a child... At least he can take that to his cell with him (if he's found guilty of course).

The question is did this girl know he was 27? I mean, if she did and anything in the chats could be construed as a reciprocation by her while knowing his real age, then it helps build his defense case. I mean, why would she be chatting with a 27 year old anyhow (unless she didn't know his age)?!?

Since: Jun 07

Cordele, GA

#2 Jun 5, 2008
WAY TO GO MOM!!!!!! Nice job!!!!!

Need more of these stories to report. I hope he goes down for a long time.
Execute the Homeless

Camden, SC

#3 Jun 5, 2008
Well, well, well.
FREEMAN

Kingstree, SC

#4 Jun 5, 2008
MaxAcceleration wrote:
WAY TO GO MOM!!!!!! Nice job!!!!!
Need more of these stories to report. I hope he goes down for a long time.
I hope he gets off, that lil 15 yr ol ho knew what she was doing. Are you so stupid to think that 15 yr old girls are not getting it on? She is just as guilty as he is, therefore he should walk.

Since: Jun 08

Swansea, SC

#5 Jun 5, 2008
This pervert needs to be behind bars.
PPLEASSE

West Columbia, SC

#6 Jun 5, 2008
Spot On wrote:
Well, at least this idiot got busted for soliciting a real 15 year old girl and hadn't yet gotten duped by the task force cops pretending to be a child... At least he can take that to his cell with him (if he's found guilty of course).
The question is did this girl know he was 27? I mean, if she did and anything in the chats could be construed as a reciprocation by her while knowing his real age, then it helps build his defense case. I mean, why would she be chatting with a 27 year old anyhow (unless she didn't know his age)?!?
No, did he know that she was 15? And if so why would he continue to talk with her? Actually, he is the one who should have more sense.

Since: Jun 07

Cordele, GA

#7 Jun 5, 2008
It has something to do with the law. Can you comprehend that? I personally would rip his [email protected] off if a 27 year old tried to make contact with my 15 year old.

Are you so stupid to think that some members of our society are still good parents? And yes, I am aware of what 15 year old kids do these days.
FREEMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he gets off, that lil 15 yr ol ho knew what she was doing. Are you so stupid to think that 15 yr old girls are not getting it on? She is just as guilty as he is, therefore he should walk.
Jcityp1

Sumter, SC

#8 Jun 5, 2008
Why would the mother knowingly let daughter sign on to an adult chat to begin with? When she found that out, she should have grounded her daughter from getting on there. The mother was able to get transcripts so she knew what was going on. Do they have something against this guy?
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

#9 Jun 5, 2008
Mom should be monitoring what her daughter is doing on line,and this guy should know better than to mess with a 15 year old.

“Has anyone seen my duct tape?”

Since: Mar 08

Phoenix Foundation Classified

#10 Jun 5, 2008
Spot On wrote:
That sounds like child molester talk...
solomon t benjamin

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 5, 2008
lock him up one less
John Locke

Columbia, SC

#13 Jun 5, 2008
Sad thing is this guy will not spend time in prison. If you look at the cases "prosecuted by the Attorney General's Office" the vast majority of those guys get off with just probation...no jail time. This guy should be in prison for at least 25 years without any hope of early release.

Also, there is no crime for a 15 year old to converse with an adult in a sexual nature, only against adults, who should know better from conversing with 15 year old kids.
IGOR

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#14 Jun 5, 2008
juju your daddy will probably be along shortly to remind you just how bad you've embarrassed your mother again.
Randy

United States

#15 Jun 5, 2008
Yo dude,
You are getting into the white boys turf...need to back off,keep dealing your crack,etc...

“No chili chokin pepper bellies”

Since: May 08

Columbia, SC

#17 Jun 5, 2008
Maybe the mom was on the chat line and was going to get busted by hubby.
straighten it

Columbia, SC

#18 Jun 5, 2008
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>Mom is probally a nappy headedho!!!!!
SHE WAS YOU IDIOT!!! SHE WAS TRYING IN FIND OUT WHO WHO WHO. No parent can be everywhere at every second. GOOD JOB MOM!!!
Studius Stewie

Columbia, SC

#19 Jun 5, 2008
Another DAP(dumb A$$ pervert) down and many more to go. Good job "Mom." Take a bite out of crime. Maybe we could strip him naked, pour beef gravy on him, and put him in a cage with some pitbulls. They could really take a bite out of crime.

Yall perverts better stop before parents start a sting operation and ambush you, hide your body, and never call the athorities. We are tired of you preying on our innocent or not so innocent children. When you find out someone is a child, leave them alone.
Studius Stewie

Columbia, SC

#20 Jun 5, 2008
Maybe she did know he was 27. When I was in my late twenties, a teenager about sixteen approached me. I know that girls often like to get with adult men because they usually have money, cars. However, I, as the adult, knew that she was a child and declined her proposition. That's why I am free and the perverts are in prison. If I had to use a chat line to find companionship, I think that I would know from the conversation that I was dealing with a child.
FREEMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
EJF Member

Columbia, SC

#21 Jun 5, 2008
Female Teacher accused of having sex with four students. Made contact with one of the four boys ONLINE throught MYSPACE.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story...
kay-gee

Haralson, GA

#22 Jun 5, 2008
EJF Member wrote:
Female Teacher accused of having sex with four students. Made contact with one of the four boys ONLINE throught MYSPACE.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story...
Back to the original story at hand... which is abouting a man soliciting a 15 y-o girl... no this nonsense you always bring to the table....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies seek information after man found dead ... Apr 16 Lost friend 1
News Leave a Comment (Jan '09) Feb '17 YisraelAintUnited 5
The Times and Democrat Newspaper: Fraudulent Jo... Feb '17 The General 2
News Fatal wreck shuts down northbound I-95 at I-26 ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 jmyers 1
News 4 Found Dead at Orangeburg County Home (Jul '15) Jul '15 anybody game 1
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
More from around the web