Child Killed in Orangeburg County Accident

There are 29 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Child Killed in Orangeburg County Accident. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A child was killed while riding in the backseat of a car in Orangeburg County Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
svg

United States

#22 Jul 29, 2007
24hr Camel Towing wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha ha
I have read several of your posts and I find you are one ignorant, heartless thing. Go and hang with JO JO, he is just bad...you two deserve each other. Baby Girl H, may God use you to bring addtional love and support to those that you left behind. Family, trust Him for your comfort.
monica

Knoxville, TN

#23 Jul 29, 2007
24hr Camel Towing wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha ha
WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?AN INNOCENT BABY WAS KILLED..ALOT OF HER FAMILY HAVE BEEN READING THESES COMMENTS AND U WANNA BRING UP MOLESTING BOYFRIEND.IF U WANNA COMMENT ON HIM GO TO HIS TOPIC NOT ON HERS..PEOPLE ARE VERY HURT B/C OF THIS.. RIP HARLEY WE LOVE YOU!!!
24hr Camel Towing

UK

#24 Jul 29, 2007
monica wrote:
<quoted text>WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?AN INNOCENT BABY WAS KILLED..ALOT OF HER FAMILY HAVE BEEN READING THESES COMMENTS AND U WANNA BRING UP MOLESTING BOYFRIEND.IF U WANNA COMMENT ON HIM GO TO HIS TOPIC NOT ON HERS..PEOPLE ARE VERY HURT B/C OF THIS.. RIP HARLEY WE LOVE YOU!!!
I'm laughing at you, Monica. For someone who supports a child molester and rapist, it's very interesting that all of a sudden you 'care' about children. You allowed a child rapist to babysitt your own children. You're the one with no heart.
monica

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jul 29, 2007
24hr Camel Towing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing at you, Monica. For someone who supports a child molester and rapist, it's very interesting that all of a sudden you 'care' about children. You allowed a child rapist to babysitt your own children. You're the one with no heart.
WHO SAID HE BAYSAT MY KIDS?DANNIE IS THAT U AGAIN?
monica

Knoxville, TN

#26 Jul 29, 2007
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE U ARE LAUGHING B/C OF HARLEY..AND BELIEVE ME U DONT WANNA GO THERE.
monica

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jul 29, 2007
BABYSAT
MONICA

Knoxville, TN

#28 Jul 29, 2007
GO TO HIS TOPIC AND MAKE YOUR COMMENTS THERE ..
24hr Camel Towing

UK

#29 Jul 29, 2007
monica wrote:
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE U ARE LAUGHING B/C OF HARLEY..AND BELIEVE ME U DONT WANNA GO THERE.
I explained what I was laughing at- you.
You are a woman that stands behind a child rapist.
Jessica

AOL

#30 Jul 30, 2007
Who ever you are dont get on my little cousin's page with this mess and leave Monica alone I know who you are and where you leave my family is in pain enough for losing our precious baby girl Hareley.If you want to talk about my uncle go to his page. Not on Harley's.
An as far as my uncle he is an innocent man. We can't help a imature child wanted to tell lie's.Were not up for your mess on here. An i'm not going to stand by while you run your mouth about Monica she is a good woman and a great friend. So leave her alone. I love you and miss you Harley and your family and friend's do to.Your daddy love's you. Rest in peace babygirl!!!! I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orangeburg County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firechief stabed (Dec '13) Dec '13 Rusty 1
News Man shot, body left outside Vance club (Apr '09) Jul '13 the great white b... 5
News Bill to create 'Eartha Kitt Day' in SC stalls (Jul '11) Feb '13 Mrs R 5
News Senators to discuss future of SC State (May '12) May '12 Yana 2
News Oprah's Interview With Shaquan Duley To Air Sunday (Mar '12) Mar '12 Rosa Bogar 1
News Mayor Requests Jury Trial in Traffic Case (Feb '12) Feb '12 Disgrace to the b... 2
News New Orangeburg Co Sheriff swears in (Feb '11) Jan '12 Rosa Bogar 5
More from around the web