Abshire Murder Trial Day 10: Closing ...

Abshire Murder Trial Day 10: Closing Arguments - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and ...

There are 20 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Abshire Murder Trial Day 10: Closing Arguments - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and .... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The fate of Eric Abshire will soon be in the hands of a jury. Closing arguments kicked off this morning in the Orange County murder case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Lisa

Martinsville, VA

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Justice for Justine.
Concerned

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I pray that the jury convicts this man of murder and puts him behind bars for the rest of his life. It's obvious that he planned this murder out for several months. I would say as far back as March when he forged her name on the life insurance policy for his dump trucks. He stole her life from her now he deserves to have his taken.
Justice

Arlington, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2011
Justice for Justine!!!
Just saying 2

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 25, 2011
He need to be put away for awhile if he did do it. But who are we to judge
true

Crozet, VA

#6 Oct 25, 2011
as I said before lets hope the jurors arent casey anthony stupid
CatalpaGardens

Powder Springs, GA

#7 Oct 25, 2011
Praying the jury will convict this man and that after 5 years Justine can Finally rest in peace and we can all have some closure. I hope they came to a verdict quickly and keep this lying, cheating, killer behind bars the rest of his life.
Tina Shifflett

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Oct 25, 2011
true wrote:
as I said before lets hope the jurors arent casey anthony stupid
The Casey Anthony jurors were not stupid...They did not feel there was enough evidence to support the prosecution's theory...It is a tough decision to put somebody in jail the rest of their life...no matter our opinion, it's what the juror's feel is right...We do not and will not ever know what really happened to Justine, but if Eric gets to walk free, he will have his judgement day--if he gets convicted, I hope it's because he truly is guilty and not because it just looks as though he is. If an innocent person gets locked up forever, that is unjustice to whoever the victim was.
Violet

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Oct 25, 2011
There's holes in this case. There is articles missing, but its obvious "He Did It". What else can I say.

The defense put on a doctor that costs a minimum of $4,000. to come that extra for every hour he worked.

You have a young woman who thought she married "Mr. Right" when she found out the day she got married, it was "Mr. Wrong".

JUSTICE FOR JUSTINE
Hyper-Technical Dweeb

Loganville, GA

#10 Oct 25, 2011
He was found guilty about 5 minutes ago

Since: Oct 11

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Oct 25, 2011
Justice. FINALLY.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Oct 25, 2011
The guy certainly looked guilty!
Faithful

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Oct 25, 2011
Justice for Justine, Rest In Peace <3
ffred 9

Goochland, VA

#14 Oct 25, 2011
praise the Lord!!
true

Crozet, VA

#15 Oct 25, 2011
Dont drop the soap punk boy
true

Crozet, VA

#16 Oct 25, 2011
Tina Shifflett wrote:
<quoted text>
The Casey Anthony jurors were not stupid...They did not feel there was enough evidence to support the prosecution's theory...It is a tough decision to put somebody in jail the rest of their life...no matter our opinion, it's what the juror's feel is right...We do not and will not ever know what really happened to Justine, but if Eric gets to walk free, he will have his judgement day--if he gets convicted, I hope it's because he truly is guilty and not because it just looks as though he is. If an innocent person gets locked up forever, that is unjustice to whoever the victim was.
Casey case had more than enough proof what planet are you from, her lieing gives any reasonable person to know that she knew exactly what happened to her daughter. She should be hung by the neck until dead dead dead
Fluco Mom

Palmyra, VA

#19 Oct 25, 2011
Tina Shifflett wrote:
<quoted text>
This person must know Eric. Are you serious!!! No family or friend will save his sorry *ss now!! He deserves to rot and so did Casey. Do you have children? I mean really? Where are people's hearts? Anyone who socialized with this monster What do you feel like now?
Equalizer76

Annandale, VA

#20 Oct 25, 2011
WOW..what a day. I will keep this date alive for as long as I live. GUILTY...GUILTY...music to my ears, its a beautiful sound....been waiting a long time for it. GUILTY......lets sing it together......
I do hope they locate & convict the scum who assisted Eric in this terrible crime. I met Jessie & my money is on him. He even smiles like a worm. I saw him in court walking around a day before the verdict shaking hands with Mr. Swartz, Agent Jones, hugged a few women...walking on top of the world....I did wonder what drug he was on. He made me want to scratch.....
SUPER STUD is now where he can show all inmates what kind of stud he is....I admit he has a way with lonely slow thinking women. Allison got pregnent twice before she realized she been played...but still doing everything he tells her to do. Wonder what she would do with a real man
GREENE COUNTY

Palmyra, VA

#21 Oct 27, 2011
Rope !!!!!!!!!!
harpo

Crozet, VA

#22 Oct 27, 2011
Equalizer76 wrote:
WOW..what a day. I will keep this date alive for as long as I live. GUILTY...GUILTY...music to my ears, its a beautiful sound....been waiting a long time for it. GUILTY......lets sing it together......
I do hope they locate & convict the scum who assisted Eric in this terrible crime. I met Jessie & my money is on him. He even smiles like a worm. I saw him in court walking around a day before the verdict shaking hands with Mr. Swartz, Agent Jones, hugged a few women...walking on top of the world....I did wonder what drug he was on. He made me want to scratch.....
SUPER STUD is now where he can show all inmates what kind of stud he is....I admit he has a way with lonely slow thinking women. Allison got pregnent twice before she realized she been played...but still doing everything he tells her to do. Wonder what she would do with a real man
Hmmm, what does she look like?
Leave well enough alone

Spotsylvania, VA

#23 Oct 27, 2011
harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, what does she look like?

Probably should leave that one alone for now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News First Pence, Gregg skirmish comes on the jobs f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 kuda 5
News Attorney sentenced to jail in drug-framing scheme (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Jury convicts Sibbitt on four counts (Oct '12) Nov '13 what gives 6
News Fire Destroys Paoli Home (Oct '13) Oct '13 red flag 1
News Misty Davis Trial Underway (Oct '07) May '13 KeepinItReal 18
News Updated: Orleans Man Dies From Injuries After V... (Oct '12) Nov '12 Noel 2
News Ratliff unseated in French Lick: Incumbents kee... (Nov '11) Jan '12 The Truth Seeker 9
More from around the web