1984 shooting: Officers remember victims of courthouse attack in Orlando

Jan 10, 2012 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 6

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings and dozens of deputies this morning are honoring the two deputies and one corrections officer who died after a 1984 courthouse shooting.

Full Story

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Dangerous Place wrote:
Who is going to honor the Un-Armed man two Orlando Cops murdered at Universal Studios ???
You mean the high, out-of-control drug addict who assaulted a woman and was threatening other patrons. I bet if this dude had assaulted your wife, you'd be singing a different tune. Certain drugs like meth or coke cause excitability of the cardiovascular system(the heart) and when the guy was tased, he went into cardiac arrest. I guess the better choice would have been to let him continue assaulting innocent bystanders, right? Now, Ron,STFU. The guy was high and resisted arrest.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#7 Jan 10, 2012
Dangerous Place wrote:
<quoted text>It was cops who assaulted ME AND MY wife at our home and Disney and the Disney Pig Crooked Jews protected the criminals ! THANK YOU DUMMY ! This is why I hate crooked PIG scum Jews like Disney and crooked pig scum cops . And I'm sure the killer cops lied about most of what happen . Their KILLERS ! AGAIN FOLKS PIG SCUM COPS ASSAULTED MY WIFECAND I AT OUR HOME AND HOMOSEXUAL PIG SCUM JEWISH DISNEY WORLD ! Hey Disney Jews show the videos !! Come on show your criminals abusing us you scumbag low life criminals .
And the witnesses who this dirt bag assaulted lied too? Sure Ron.
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#10 Jan 10, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the high, out-of-control drug addict who assaulted a woman and was threatening other patrons. I bet if this dude had assaulted your wife, you'd be singing a different tune. Certain drugs like meth or coke cause excitability of the cardiovascular system(the heart) and when the guy was tased, he went into cardiac arrest. I guess the better choice would have been to let him continue assaulting innocent bystanders, right? Now, Ron,STFU. The guy was high and resisted arrest.
Sooo true
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#13 Jan 10, 2012
God Bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Liars ! These pigs were on duty and one pig put his knee on the mans throat for about four minutes . The man was dead at Universal Studios .
"He's not a drug addict. He's not a drunk, and he's not mean or malicious. He's so kind," Schroeder said.
His family said he was fine earlier in the day.
"We were sitting here playing cards," brother-in-law Chris Schroeder said. "We were having a good time."
Johnson had been spending time with a friend from Michigan after the game.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/27633713/detail.html...
These cops are killers . And to think our guys are dying overseas for cops to kill Americans . AGAIN THESE PIG WERE ON DUTY .
The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of LOW LIFE criminal activities

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15 Jan 10, 2012
God Bless America wrote:
<quoted text>Liars ! These pigs were on duty and one pig put his knee on the mans throat for about four minutes . The man was dead at Universal Studios .
"He's not a drug addict. He's not a drunk, and he's not mean or malicious. He's so kind," Schroeder said.
His family said he was fine earlier in the day.
"We were sitting here playing cards," brother-in-law Chris Schroeder said. "We were having a good time."
Johnson had been spending time with a friend from Michigan after the game.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/27633713/detail.html...
These cops are killers . And to think our guys are dying overseas for cops to kill Americans . AGAIN THESE PIG WERE ON DUTY .
Nowhere does it say they held him down with their knee on his throat. Of course his family said he wasn't a drug addict. Scott Peterson's mom says he's innocent too. Adam is the one who became violent and resisted arrest. The cops were just trying to get him subdued. He was going to be Baker Acted. Something you need.
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#16 Jan 10, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of LOW LIFE criminal activities
repete

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Sovereign citizen' shot dead by cops ID'd Feb 11 bite me 1
Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... Dec '14 barbj 1
Les Mitchell, and CoolTech, Air Conditioning re... Dec '14 air condition man 2
2nd witness: Man shot by cop had hands up Dec '14 Islamic State News 3
New Book Has New Evidence In Casey Anthony Trial Oct '14 writerkeith 1
Three Arrested for Abusing Vulnerable Adults at... Sep '14 meanpeoplebite 1
Florida Woman Suing Casey Anthony is Arrested (Aug '12) Sep '14 Riverside 4
More from around the web