Arrest demands grow in Fla. teen's sh...

Arrest demands grow in Fla. teen's shooting death

There are 2 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Mar 25, 2012, titled Arrest demands grow in Fla. teen's shooting death. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Protestors, Lakesha Hall, 32, of Sanford, center, and her son, Calvin Simms, 12, right, gather early for a rally for Trayvon Martin, the black teenager who was fatally shot by a neighborhood watch captain last month, at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford, Fla., Thursday, March 22, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

Morality

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2012
To all the zimmerman supporters. Be careful what you wish for. This could set a very dangerous precedent. If this is the standard to be used. Lord help us all. How can you provoke a situation and,then claim stand your ground? Zimmerman claims stand your ground,because without it he's up the river,but it DOESN'T APPLY. As it relates to zimmerman i'll tell you what does apply stalker,harrassment,false arrest,assault,profiling and murder.
Zack

Polkville, NC

#2 Mar 26, 2012
May the right decisions and justice be found. Hopefully no innocent people of either race are blamed out of stupidity or hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Sep 17 Hawkeye407 3
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... Sep 12 patriciaaprice98 2
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Jul '17 Ruth pascale 28
News Roads named for Lt. Debra Clayton, Arnold Palmer Jun '17 Cheryl Throne 1
News Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Orlando (Aug '11) Apr '17 The judge 3
Carmen George Paris - Wedding Photographer (Mar '14) Feb '17 fatgeorgefelon1 4
4 injured in Orange County shooting (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
More from around the web