'Oh well,' mom says from jail, as her...

'Oh well,' mom says from jail, as her friend worries for Caylee

There are 6664 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 26, 2008, titled 'Oh well,' mom says from jail, as her friend worries for Caylee. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Casey Anthony was angry. Her voice was cold. All she wanted was her boyfriend's telephone number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 334
Next Last
joy

Key West, FL

#6823 Sep 14, 2012
BUCK EYE wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one owns the food truck?
You don't, you have Zippo.

=0
The Saint

Spring, TX

#6824 Mar 19, 2015
DDUBSGrl wrote:
<quoted text>
i always wondered that as well. why didnt she know her boyfriends number already?
I have all of my numbers in the contacts in my cell phone. I don't remember any except my immediate family because I memorized those. Most people would be s-c-r-e-w-e-d if they went to jail and tried to remember phone numbers. I don't know why her idiot family didn't just give her Tony's number. I don't know why, but I did see part of that segment recently. Where is Tony today?
Neighbor 2 Durst

Spring, TX

#6825 Mar 19, 2015
sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Any old timers remember the Equalizer person?
always wondered who they were.
Exactly how long have you been posting here? Since dinosaurs roamed the earth?

Not worried about Casey as she is not my neighbor. Durst, on the other hand lived in Condos in Houston and had an office address in the Plaza building on Louisiana St. in Houston Tx.
Truluck

Spring, TX

#6826 Mar 21, 2015
I wonder if Bob Durst will return to Texas and his 3,000 Million plus condo in Rice Village or if he will have to answer charges in LA first. My vote is for LA.

I don't think stingy Rob would spring for a $40.00 steak at Truluck's, so I am probably okay going there. He might make it to the Starbuck's in the same new development. It's funny to watch the people who know nothing about Texas try to write about it. There's no cotton fields downtown. Even Bobby D. is more savvy than most of the clucks who post here. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 334
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Sep 17 Hawkeye407 3
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... Sep 12 patriciaaprice98 2
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Jul '17 Ruth pascale 28
News Roads named for Lt. Debra Clayton, Arnold Palmer Jun '17 Cheryl Throne 1
News Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Orlando (Aug '11) Apr '17 The judge 3
Carmen George Paris - Wedding Photographer (Mar '14) Feb '17 fatgeorgefelon1 4
4 injured in Orange County shooting (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
More from around the web