Team Jesse Grund. He's not guilty!! ...
Wign

Greencastle, PA

#30344 Jun 23, 2009
Enjoy your internet war!
I'm as tired as a infant right out of the birth canal!!

Nite..
Yeah For Spitz

Atlantic Beach, FL

#30345 Jun 23, 2009
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
And after the defense presents the number of boxes of those bags that are sold each month in the Orlando area and the jury sees how common they are - their common sense will tell them that the bags could have come from just about any home in the frickin' area.
Gee, I'll bet even "Rev" G has used those bags! LOL!!
Somethingswrong

Salt Lake City, UT

#30346 Jun 23, 2009
Kathleen Ghoullagher wrote:
Here are the ACTUAL FINDINGS, pertaining to the duct tape, as reported by the ACTUAL EXAMINERS at the ACTUAL FBI LAB.
If there are OTHER reports, BY THE ACTUAL EXAMINERS, at the ACTUAL FBI LAB, which document "perfect heart shape consistent with sticker adhesive", I have not seen it.
Date specimens received: DECEMBER 13, 2008
The items listed below were examined in the
"Latent Print Operations Unit":
ITEMS FROM MEDICAL EXAMINER’S OFFICE
Q62-Q64 Tape
Results of Examinations:
The requested latent print examinations were conducted, but no latent prints were detected.
----------
The following items were received in the
Questioned Documents Unit on DECEMBER 22, 2008:
ITEMS FROM MEDICAL EXAMINER’S OFFICE
Q62-Q64 Tape
Results of Examinations:
The Q62 through Q64 pieces of tape were examined for the presence of any stickers.
No stickers or sticker fragments were observed on these items.
----------
NG is still, as recently as yesterday on a commercial, saying sh*t about the sticker on the tape. You know how they all love the NG show.
Yeah For Spitz

Atlantic Beach, FL

#30347 Jun 23, 2009
<quoted text>
I took a few road trips.
LOL! Yes, you did!!!

How about you, Bella...?
Kathleen Ghoullagher

Berrien Center, MI

#30348 Jun 23, 2009
OnlyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar twinkie, just like Casey....
You have a team of liars that follow the leader which I guess is you....Thats the bottom of the barrel thats for sure....
wait, watch and learn is all I can say...

Must be code for..... "You are right. Karen Cowan isn't the latent print examiner in quantico.
Cowan didn't know anything more about the tape than Yuri because they looked at it at the same effing time in the medical examiners office. BEFORE it was sent to Quantico to be analyzed by the REAL examiners.

Cowan works out of Tampa FBI processing crime scenes and isn't a "analyst" or "lab examiner".
Somethingswrong

Salt Lake City, UT

#30349 Jun 23, 2009
<quoted text>
I'm actually laughing my ass off about it because the announcement came after one of the worlds best pathologists goes on television to tell us the autopsy report is not a smoking gun.
I hope the judge grants the motion and she pleads guilty to shut the state right the eff up again.
It really isn't. That report doesn't tell us anything that we didn't already know. It doesn't link Casey to the scene either.
INeedFacts

Riverton, WY

#30350 Jun 23, 2009
<quoted text>
The FBI hasn't noted a heart shape on the duct tape PERIOD, idiot.
If there WERE an adhesive pattern on one of the pieces, I would imagine it's the adhesive from one of the other effing pieces of tape.
They were "layered" remember?
Maybe the middle one didn't get put on straight. Jesus!
Surely you do not believe that Only Truth is deity!!??

Since: Feb 09

United States

#30351 Jun 23, 2009
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Clovis is all pro this and pro that, I wonder if he ever actively searched for caylee himself? Or does he just sit behind his PC and have everyone do his bidding for him?
and.....wearing a helmet.
Bella

Marshfield, MA

#30352 Jun 23, 2009
WeKnowWhoAngusIs wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Now THAT is rich.:)
Can you just imagine what "Clovis" does with that doll!?
Even Clorox won't get rid of THAT stain!
It's really sick isn't it? Canyou just imagine him in the doll aisle at the nearest TOYS R US.....must find preacher doll, gotta have one..........must find accessories, first a setof doll size rosary beads then a mini plastic sword and a black mini robe and gotta get that magic marker to draw in the mustache and beard. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now my pookie wookie RG doll is complete. Mmmmmmmmmmm kiss kiss RG will you tuck me in I is afwaid of the dark. EEEEWWWWWWWWW Clovis is weird!!!!! No 50 something year old retiree is going to buy a RG cuddly lookalike doll. Isay Clovis is a 20 something year old lunatic from FLA that is pissed off because he wants Casey and will stop at nothing to prove she is innocent. YUCKO YUKU COOCKOO
Somethingswrong

Salt Lake City, UT

#30353 Jun 23, 2009
SaraDicsak wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the asshat..... poser!
marysrip wrote:
<quoted text>
awwwwweeee Sarah he named his nut sac after you, what a sweetheart!!!!
Geezuz Mary, that was disgustingly inappropriate. I thought better of you. My mistake..obviously.

Since: Feb 09

United States

#30354 Jun 23, 2009
Somethingswrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...Do you OWN words now?
Why you want it?
Bella

Marshfield, MA

#30355 Jun 23, 2009
Yeah For Spitz wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yes, you did!!!
How about you, Bella...?
Of course he did, along with Gayle St fraud and CO.
Kathleen Ghoullagher

Berrien Center, MI

#30356 Jun 23, 2009
ddny wrote:
<quoted text>
First let me say I'm glad you weren't arguing. I happen to agree w/you regarding spitz' rep. He's top notch. Although, nobody's perfect. But when your initial reply included the comment "You don't think OJ paid well? Think again." I was taken back because I hadn't mentioned Dr. Spitz, his creds, or OJ. As I said earlier, the jury charges apply to both pros & defense witnesses.
In any event, I'm even more perplexed by this statement. Since it's undisputed that caylee is dead, if dr. spitz says no murder, is it the defenses contention that caylee died while in casey's custody, or there was an accident while the kidnappers had her?
An accident while the nanny/kidnapper had her, probably.
Bella

Marshfield, MA

#30357 Jun 23, 2009
Somethingswrong wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never know Bella.
How about a nice hot cup of STFU miss SUE HAPPY!
Kathleen Ghoullagher

Berrien Center, MI

#30358 Jun 23, 2009
Somethingswrong wrote:
<quoted text>
NG is still, as recently as yesterday on a commercial, saying sh*t about the sticker on the tape. You know how they all love the NG show.
Shhhh...they think she's real. They don't know she's a tabloi-bot.
Somethingswrong

Salt Lake City, UT

#30359 Jun 23, 2009
OnlyTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "he" will tell us what size jacket he wears
and we can all pitch in and buy a brand new shiny white one with lots of straps and buckles..
Maybe they will throw in the mask for free...
http://www.bjwinslow.com/gallery/restraints01...
You can call him crazy but he's backed his claims with docs. There are no latent prints, Caylee didn't leave home in that outfit and there is no sticker or sticker fragments. It think it just makes you feel better to say he's crazy so you don't have to acknowledge the facts. Common defense mechanisim.

OnlyTruth

Since: Aug 08

United States

#30360 Jun 23, 2009
Wign wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTTTT ATTTT
Wign does not lie or follow..BITE your tongue..
Uh huh......
I truly believe you....
PS....Ah never mind....
Bella

Marshfield, MA

#30361 Jun 23, 2009
Wign wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now ..You know that cabbage patch ninja Rev was funny as hell.
I want to see a barbie BELLA doll next...
Yeah I am sure that's coming next ROFLMAO, can I have triple layer of duct tape please?
Somethingswrong

Salt Lake City, UT

#30362 Jun 23, 2009
<quoted text>
When was he on WS?
After September 5th when RG gave him the links?
He was probably really sleuthing, but he shouldn't have announced it like that.:0
Melich was reprimanded for being on there. He should have lost his d@mned job.
Bella

Marshfield, MA

#30363 Jun 23, 2009
Somethingswrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it anything like that guy in JFC who was making and selling Casey dolls on Ebay?
Zip it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating to 32810 or 32809 Mar 22 Jasaiah 1
Looking for an old friend from Apopka Fl. Feb '18 Cindy 1
News What I saw: Over and over, men take bait in Orl... (Sep '09) Jan '18 Russian 31
Attn Birth parents of Pa. For Consent forms Oct '17 joan 1
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Sep '17 Hawkeye407 3
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... (Sep '17) Sep '17 patriciaaprice98 2
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Jul '17 Ruth pascale 28