Team Jesse Grund. He's not guilty!! ...
Cook Casey

Studio City, CA

#3052 Feb 17, 2009
I have been watching this Certiorari person push the buttons of the serious posters. I really don't think he/she believes their own posts.I think he/she just craves the attention he/she's getting. If you stop replying to his/her posts,they may just go away.
fish guy

Greenbrier, AR

#3053 Feb 17, 2009
Now I know you are full of s.hit, because the only ones who have actually SEEN the hair, are the FBI trace evidence and MtDna examiners.
Any medical examiner worth salt would not try to interpret findings on a hair that he hasn't personally inspected.
The FBI didn't call the microscopic abnormality "postmortem root band" or "death band".

LIKE YER CHINNY CHIN CHIN???
Mind boggling

Coldwater, MI

#3054 Feb 17, 2009
Certiorari wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd suggest you tell your "Doctor Friend" that those Fisher Price Medical kits really aren't meant to be used.
Ok, let me explain human decomposition to you. It is very different than the decomposition of any other living thing (other than maybe polar bears and primates - but I hardly think Casey had either of those in her trunk). Due to the fat content in the human body, it emits specific markers that are ONLY known to human decomposition. One of those markers is carbon tetrachloride. Let me direct you to page 28 of this link (the forensic documents)

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/forensi...

"1)[....] Carbon tetrachloride was also detected and is a HUMAN SPECIFIC marker....."

Now, Mr. Wizard....would you like to go talk to your own Medical Examiner and ask him about carbon tetrachloride and it's relation to decomposition? Go ahead, get your own Medical Examiner to explain the report to you.....
Seabiscuit

AOL

#3057 Feb 17, 2009
MsGurl wrote:
http://www.cayleedaily.com/200 9/02/17/casey-anthony-shes-in- the-jailhouse-now/
Whaaa ha ha ha
Now that was funny!!!!!!!!! LOL
Ivan Nance

Matawan, NJ

#3058 Feb 17, 2009
I hope the Grunds and the Anthony's sue yuku and the Mother site. I will make sure Mr. Grund forwards what I send him to Cindy and George.

Both sites are Evil
IGNORBELLA

Springport, MI

#3059 Feb 17, 2009
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
And what gave anyone the RIGHT to post their information all over the internet? That's morally ok with you? Don't you think if they wanted all their information posted all over the internet they would have done that themselves??
Uhhhh....they did. What they didn't post all over the internet, they spewed all over the talk show circuit. Keep up, please.
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone posts on their personal Myspace page, or Facebook page, or whatever, doesn't mean they want that information blabbed all over the internet - yet you all have taken it upon yourselves to do that...and you are saying THAT IS OK???
Yet that's exactly what preacherman did to accuse Casey of her "Jezebel" patterned behavior. Don't be a hypocrite.
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it makes you all look pathetic. You are acting like teenagers in high school....grow up!!!
True. We are doing exactly what some of the G's have done. Pretty stupid s.hit, huh?
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen the Grunds post anything relating to incest or domestic violence, so you are going to have to fill me in on that one.
You didn't listen to the "blaudios" from Solomons Porch, where the inference was that the accused was getting rimmed by a member of her own family.

Fortunately it was promptly forwarded to the appropriate parties, so there is a record of which came first, the chicken or the egg.
MsGurl

Franklin, TN

#3060 Feb 17, 2009
In memory of Caylee Marie Anthony

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

In memory of Caylee Marie Anthony

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

IGNORBELLA

Springport, MI

#3061 Feb 17, 2009
Cook Casey wrote:
I have been watching this Certiorari person push the buttons of the serious posters. I really don't think he/she believes their own posts.I think he/she just craves the attention he/she's getting. If you stop replying to his/her posts,they may just go away.
Certiorari is one of the very few voices of reason and sensibility.

But you are free to stop replying anytime you like.
Mind boggling

Coldwater, MI

#3062 Feb 17, 2009
IGNORBELLA wrote:
Now I know you are full of s.hit, because the only ones who have actually SEEN the hair, are the FBI trace evidence and MtDna examiners.
Any medical examiner worth salt would not try to interpret findings on a hair that he hasn't personally inspected.
He simply looked at page 8

It gives the results of the mDNA....or did you miss that part. Gee, maybe he actually knows how to interpret test results? Ya think? I never once said he SAW the hair - he was reviewing the report!

And yes...he saw the conclusion - and stuck to his statement regarding the defense.

You may know him - but if you think I will reveal his name to you, you are sadly mistaken.
Certiorari

Franklin, IN

#3065 Feb 17, 2009
Andres_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And he is just downright the type of person you wanna see run over by a train...in slow motion.
He incites hatred and he revels in it.
It is really a sick thing to watch.
Certiorari wrote:
<quoted text>
Read your three short sentences there and then pull your head out of your ass; you're making a complete fool of yourself.
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Andres, you have spread more than your share of hatred here and elsewhere, boy.

You are quite the hypocrite, among other things.
Somethingswrong

Woods Cross, UT

#3066 Feb 17, 2009
BB11 - CHRIS wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS PERSON HERE IS DEB DAVIS FROM LA JOLLA CALI-----
Really? Is that who I am today?

Chris, you have never been right with your BS blogs. It makes it so easy when you've set the expectations so low, so it's not surprising that haven't dissappointed me with this one either. How goes the new driver Chris? You've got two new storms coming this week. I hope he uses caution, on those slippery roads.
IGNORBELLA

Springport, MI

#3067 Feb 17, 2009
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let me explain human decomposition to you. It is very different than the decomposition of any other living thing (other than maybe polar bears and primates - but I hardly think Casey had either of those in her trunk). Due to the fat content in the human body, it emits specific markers that are ONLY known to human decomposition. One of those markers is carbon tetrachloride. Let me direct you to page 28 of this link (the forensic documents)
"1)[....] Carbon tetrachloride was also detected and is a HUMAN SPECIFIC marker....."
Now, Mr. Wizard....would you like to go talk to your own Medical Examiner and ask him about carbon tetrachloride and it's relation to decomposition? Go ahead, get your own Medical Examiner to explain the report to you.....
Human decomposition doesn't really get underway for 2-3 days. If a body is enclosed in 2 bags and dumped in the woods, it's unlikely that the effects of human decomp is going to be present nearly 2 months later.

You need to go read the report again, Ms. Wizard.

The CCl4 (carbon tet.) is a human specific marker within the sets listed as part of THAT study.

THAT study was LIMITED to animal sets consisting of Pig, Deer and Dog bones.

That left out a great deal of other possibilities, cupcake.

Especially when factoring in the possibility that CCl4 is also found in older commercial products or occuring naturally thru syntheses by reaction of chloroform with chlorine.(Swimming pool stuff)

Apply a little common sense here.

Human specific marker when compared to pig, deer and dog bones, yes.

Human specific marker when compared to everything else in the world, not hardly.
Cassiopeia

Elko, NV

#3070 Feb 17, 2009
Certiorari wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you kindly remove your fat ass from leaning on your CAPS LOCK?
Thank you - The Management
ROFLMFAO!!!
IGNORBELLA

Springport, MI

#3071 Feb 17, 2009
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
He simply looked at page 8
It gives the results of the mDNA....or did you miss that part. Gee, maybe he actually knows how to interpret test results? Ya think? I never once said he SAW the hair - he was reviewing the report!
The FBI report states an inconclusive result re: hair evidence labeled Q12.1, the hair in question.

No "medical examiner" in the country is going to argue and say "I don't care what the FBI said, it's conclusive and not only that, it can only belong to so and so."

That's just ridiculous.
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes...he saw the conclusion - and stuck to his statement regarding the defense.
He's been qualified as an expert in how many cases, to proffer mtdna testimony?

Unlikely any, but never again if he'll go against a report that clearly states the results are inconclusive.
Mind boggling wrote:
<quoted text>
You may know him - but if you think I will reveal his name to you, you are sadly mistaken.
It's ok. I have a feeling his statements would change under cross examination by a competent legal strategist regardless of who he may be.

Then again, I doubt he would ever sign on the give expert dna testimony when going up against someone like the mighty Dr. Lee or Kobi.

Somethingswrong

Woods Cross, UT

#3072 Feb 17, 2009
Andres_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN! Lets not forget good folks that Clovis, Certiorari, somethingswrong, ignorabella, I shot jr, oh snap, and a few others are all the same sick ba*tard. These are all ONE individual. One sick pervert that gets his rocks off on being hated.
Remember this is who you are dealing with.
You of all people know that isn't true, Andres.
Mind boggling

Coldwater, MI

#3073 Feb 17, 2009
IGNORBELLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Human decomposition doesn't really get underway for 2-3 days. If a body is enclosed in 2 bags and dumped in the woods, it's unlikely that the effects of human decomp is going to be present nearly 2 months later.
The CCl4 (carbon tet.) is a human specific marker within the sets listed as part of THAT study.
Especially when factoring in the possibility that CCl4 is also found in older commercial products or occuring naturally thru syntheses by reaction of chloroform with chlorine.(Swimming pool stuff)
Human specific marker when compared to everything else in the world, not hardly.
I am applying common sense here.

31 days went by before she was reported missing.

Casey partied the entire time when she was
"mourning" her missing daughter.

Casey lied to the police (and everyone else) on many occasions.

She led them on wild goose-chases.

The car smelled like there had been a dead body in it.

There was evidence of decomposition in the car (per the FBI and The Body Farm).

Caylee's body was found, in a garbage bag and laundry bag, with DUCT TAPE around the mouth area.

Yep....I am using common sense.

Good night.
Certiorari

Franklin, IN

#3075 Feb 17, 2009
Andres_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no qualms about my complete disgust of you. I never have. How does that make me a hypocrite? You make me ill...my medicine is exposing you. I freely admit that. You are a diseased freak. Plain and simple. When you are not around, I feel better. See how that works cupcake?
Your "medicine" is making you nothing other than more ignorant and delusional.

It's just eating you up inside that you don't know the who's who of Topix posters.

Neither does old man Grund. Nor will he ever.

That pleases me greatly.
Casey hearted Caylee

Bostic, NC

#3077 Feb 17, 2009
Andres_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you from England? I only ask that because of using the word "git"...
LOL I wondered the same thing, im Scottish.
Somethingswrong

Woods Cross, UT

#3078 Feb 17, 2009
IGNORBELLA wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts30.html#bookma...

What is carbon tetrachloride?
Carbon tetrachloride is a manufactured chemical that does not occur naturally. It is a clear liquid with a sweet smell that can be detected at low levels. It is also called carbon chloride, methane tetrachloride, perchloromethane, tetrachloroethane, or benziform.

Carbon tetrachloride is most often found in the air as a colorless gas. It is not flammable and does not dissolve in water very easily. It was used in the production of refrigeration fluid and propellants for aerosol cans, as a pesticide, as a cleaning fluid and degreasing agent, in fire extinguishers, and in spot removers. Because of its harmful effects, these uses are now banned and it is only used in some industrial applications.
Mind boggling

Coldwater, MI

#3079 Feb 17, 2009
Andres_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!! Oh so wrong!!! LYING SACK OF S*IT! Human decomp can manifest itself as little as 6 to 12 hours...especially in a hot car in the month of June. There was a measured PMI of 2.6 in that trunk. Your LIES never end. YOU KNOW NOTHING!
And are you forgetting that SHE IS DEAD AND CASEY IS IN JAIL FOR IT?
Why are you even vomiting this crap all over again?
"-decomposition
in fact, decomposition begins at the moment of death. At this stage it is caused by two factors: autolysis, the breaking down of tissues by the body's own internal chemicals and enzymes; and putrefaction, the breakdown of tissues by bacteria. These processes release gases that are the chief source of the characteristic odour of dead bodies. As decomposition occurs, the internal body temperature tends to rise again."

IT BEGINS AT THE TIME OF DEATH. Depending on the temperature and exposure, it can increase or decrease the rate of decomposition. Heat increases decomposition.....

Thanks for reminding me what I was going to post Andres!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Arrested for Abusing Vulnerable Adults at... (Sep '14) Apr '15 Cyrus 2
News To spare confusion, cost, move city's election ... Apr '15 _Learsi 8
News Orlando Catholic schools are growing Apr '15 _Learsi 1
News Police: Fake cop Tasered pedestrian (Jan '12) Apr '15 Waffle_Eris 9
News 'Oh well,' mom says from jail, as her friend wo... (Jul '08) Mar '15 Truluck 6,664
News Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 barbj 1
Les Mitchell, and CoolTech, Air Conditioning re... (Sep '14) Dec '14 air condition man 2
More from around the web