Police investigate Orlando shooting

Oct 7, 2009 Full story: MyFoxOrlando 14

Orange County Sheriff's deputies are on the lookout for suspects responsible for shooting a person and leaving them lying in the road.

Full Story

“Smile...It Catches On !”

Since: Dec 06

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#2 Oct 8, 2009
Get a real freakin life Ron! How old are you??? Let us read these forums in peace..just once in how many years? You are the problem, no one else. Blame yourself because YOU did not know how to act and I have a feeling that to this day, you still do not know how to act.
meatwad

New York, NY

#4 Oct 11, 2009
Crooked Cops and Disney wrote:
Central Floirda use to be a good place to live them came Walt Disney Company and crooked Republican Polititicans who are run by Jews. I understand Disney is run by greedy Jews? My wife and I were attacked by 3 of Disney's hired guns at Walt Disney World. Disney protected their crooked employees and knew they were scumbags. Disney breeds crooked cops and security people. The 3 cops were Orange County Florida Deputies Kevin Beary's finist. Disney even had their Jewish Lawyers in NY block my ad at the Orlando Newspaper when I tried to get witnesses of what took place for the Courts. I hope Disney suffers in the near future. And I hope these crooked cops at OPD and OCSD get jungle justice. Law Enforcement in Central Florida is very crooked and this is why crime is high. Many cops work high paying part time jobs and could care less about the community. When is Kevin Beary's hearing coming up?? Just how crooked are the cops in Orange County Florida? How many innocent people are in jail today because of crooked cops in Orange County Florida? Make no mistake folks I went to jail and the real criminals are Orange County Florida Deputies. I wish death for these bastards for what they did to me and my wife at our home and at Walt Disney World in Orange County Florida!! SCUMBAGS!!! Folks these are not cops. These scumbags are pure traitors and should be hung like Saddam was. And Disney loves scumbags like this!
What kind off meds are you on???? Do you need a refill??
meatwad

New York, NY

#6 Oct 12, 2009
Whats with the jews?? And did you get your refill??
meatwad

New York, NY

#8 Oct 13, 2009
What there are no poor jews??
Last American Cowboy

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2009
meatwad wrote:
Whats with the jews?? And did you get your refill??
I install flooring, and I moved here from the Danbury, Ct area. How are the forums down here?
Esquivel

Danbury, CT

#13 Oct 16, 2009
Last American Cowboy wrote:
I install flooring, and I moved here from the Danbury, Ct area. How are the forums down here?
Hey Rich, I remember you from the Parliament. Is your number still the same?
meatwad

New York, NY

#14 Oct 16, 2009
Last American Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Local union 210.
James

Kissimmee, FL

#15 Oct 19, 2009
<quoted text> I want to thank the FBI for busting 5 Rabbi's 3 Mayors and 38 other Jews who were selling human body parts in NY and NJ. Walt Disney Company I have been told by many is run by greedyJews. I know Disney's Jewish NY Lawyers blocked my ad I wanted to put in the Orlando paper after my wife and I were attacked by 3 Orange County Florida Deputies . These 3 scumbags are not cop their Terrorist. And how about Madoff the biggest crooked Jew in America who screwed our people including Jews. And how about the Wealthy Pritzker Family in Chicago with help from scumbag Republicans stole the Orlando Navy Base from the Taxpayers. And this creep Bloomberg who changed the Law in Ny so this Jew could run a third term. Just like all the other Jews they have the power and money to get what they want in America. Many believe it's the wealthyjewish Mafia who are destroying America today and are the reason for 9/11 and more. The actor Mel Gibson was right when he said it's the Jews who started everywar. I'm not talking about all Jews just the crooked ones who own the Republican party and hate the American People. I believe Disneyhates the American people. All I know is I hate Disney for what they did to mywife and I. Maybe Bin Laden will pay these Jews a visit?
Actually, it's those TN Hillbillies that come down to Florida and think they can shoot up the place and get away with it. Keep your "Donkeys" where they belong. Disney doesn't want to see your "Moonshine" around their place again.

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#18 Oct 19, 2009
I'm from Pa. I lived in the Communist State Florida for about 36 years. I can understand today why a Company like Disney would have a criminal like Republican Tom Delay on their filthy show "Dancing With The Stars" because Walt Disney Company is crooked themselves. Disney will protect5 their criminals. And when you talk about moonshine think about this . Walt Disney Company closed Pleasure Island because of all the drugs ,crooked cops, prostitution and more. I guess moonshine isn't so bad after all. Florida is loaded with crooked cops like OPD officer David Hayward,Mike Favorit and OCSD Deputy Keith Rodgers and a hell of a lot more. Florida over the years has become a scumbag State filled with crooks like O.J Simpson and a bunch of crooked Jews.I wonder how many Prostitutes work the Hotels on Walt Disney Companies Private Property? I heard Lake Buena Vista is loaded with them. How come the cops don't bust these women out by Disney? Their always on South Orange Blossom Trail where the poor people are? HUM! How many crooked people does Disney own besides Republican Tom Delay?
Your address is Tenn. Did you forget that already?

Somewhere Very Pretty !

#21 Oct 20, 2009
Crooked Cops Disney Jews wrote:
I think I mentioned that I live in TN. now. It shows Knoxville TN. You need to see your doctor and get a check up from the neck up. Go read my other posting about the Jew lover who just got busted by the FBI for trying to sell out America. I know you like guys like this.Can you imagine folks one of our top scientist working with Israel. I have said many times our Country along with Israel will be the cause of the "Third World War". JEWS JEWS JEWS! Jews today control our Military who are dying for nothing more then Corporate Oil. JEWS JEWS JEWS!! Many say it's the Jews who had the Catholic Kennedy Brothers Bobby and John murdered. And lets not forget Martin L. King who was becoming a powerful black leader.Many say Jews had him taken out. Folks I'm not talking about all Jews . Just the Jewish Mafia's in America today who have been organized for many years. JEWS JEWS JEWS!! Bloomberg many say is at the top of the Jewish Mafia list! This little Jew gives me the creeps. This woman who had 8 kids (Octomom) is she a Jew? Many say that's how she got her reality show.If she would have been black they would have done nothing for her. And how about this pilot who the Jews keep bragging about Sollenberger. I agree he is a hero. But again if he was black they would not carry on so long as they have for Sollenberger. I'll bet the Jews ( Republicans) will try to get him to run for some kind of political office. Wake up folks our Country and society is under attack.
Disney, Jews, Cops, Republicans and now the "color" thing? Let me guess.. you are a black man, that finds bad in all things and feels the world is against him. If its not their job, it is a race issue, or a political thing and last but far from the least Disney is the controlling factor behind it all!! GO DISNEY!
Darwin

Dayton, NJ

#25 Nov 2, 2009
o2bndisney wrote:
<quoted text>
Disney, Jews, Cops, Republicans and now the "color" thing? Let me guess.. you are a black man, that finds bad in all things and feels the world is against him. If its not their job, it is a race issue, or a political thing and last but far from the least Disney is the controlling factor behind it all!! GO DISNEY!
It never occurred to me that he might be black. The possibility certainly exists. Let's see: racist, angry, thinks cops are bad, always complaining... Through it all, he never speaks poorly of any person of color. Also, not voting for Obama makes someone a racist? I would bet money that he is black.
Ronald Wawrzyniak

Bethpage, NY

#27 Nov 4, 2009
Just wanted to apologize to everyone for being an illiterate racist scumbag. I am an angry convicted felon with the mind of a 6-year-old and, I have not been taking my medication.
- RW
Darwin

Dayton, NJ

#30 Nov 5, 2009
Ronald Wawrzyniak wrote:
Just wanted to apologize to everyone for being an illiterate racist scumbag. I am an angry convicted felon with the mind of a 6-year-old and, I have not been taking my medication.
- RW
Someday, if we are lucky, he will be a 'featured guest' on Dr. G Medical Examiner.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#32 Oct 24, 2011
Ronald Wawrzyniak wrote:
- RW
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Sovereign citizen' shot dead by cops ID'd Feb 11 bite me 1
Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... Dec '14 barbj 1
Les Mitchell, and CoolTech, Air Conditioning re... Dec '14 air condition man 2
2nd witness: Man shot by cop had hands up Dec '14 Islamic State News 3
New Book Has New Evidence In Casey Anthony Trial Oct '14 writerkeith 1
Three Arrested for Abusing Vulnerable Adults at... Sep '14 meanpeoplebite 1
Florida Woman Suing Casey Anthony is Arrested (Aug '12) Sep '14 Riverside 4
More from around the web