Walt Disney Background Check

Walt Disney Background Check

Posted in the Orange County Forum

Eric

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 12, 2016
Does anybody know if Walt Disney do background checks on potential employees that want to work in the park. If they do what do they typically check and what can stop me from getting a job there.
Lucy

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 12, 2016
Yeah Walt Disney does background check. Its a big corporation and want responsible people inside the park.
As for most company public records are one. Like here http://www.checkingrecords.com/disneychecks take a look at your own records to be sure it all good. Any criminal or arrest records will probably prevent you from getting a job there.
Hawkeye407

Orlando, FL

#4 Sep 17, 2017
Will they email if its bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Video shows woman dancing atop car moments befo... Jul 9 Joseph DeDominicis 5
walker stalker convention 2018 May '18 Ngray 1
Relocating to 32810 or 32809 Mar '18 Jasaiah 1
Looking for an old friend from Apopka Fl. Feb '18 Cindy 1
News What I saw: Over and over, men take bait in Orl... (Sep '09) Jan '18 Russian 31
Attn Birth parents of Pa. For Consent forms (Oct '17) Oct '17 joan 1
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... (Sep '17) Sep '17 patriciaaprice98 2