Casey's naming of Zenaida Gonzalez ha...

Casey's naming of Zenaida Gonzalez has ruined her name

There are 71 comments on the WDBO-AM Orlando story from Sep 25, 2008, titled Casey's naming of Zenaida Gonzalez has ruined her name. In it, WDBO-AM Orlando reports that:

Could civil lawsuit help find Caylee? Dave Wahl 09/25/2008 07:42:47 A civil lawsuit's been filed against Casey Anthony by the woman named in connection with the disappearance of three year old Caylee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDBO-AM Orlando.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Summer

Davisburg, MI

#61 Apr 20, 2009
Concerned in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Nelly.
You missed the point.
I am not focused on a label of her being unemployable after the fact.
I would like to focus on how she was making a living PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance, why she suddenly needed to get out there and find a new job, as well as the possible connection between Zenaida Gonzalez ex-boyfriend and Casey Anthony/Lee Anthony/and tattoo shop where Casey vistited and got a tattoo during this questionable time.
If you read my entire post and want to disregard the obvious questions and connections that are surely being investigated and will be posed to Zenaida Gonzalez, please stay away from this thread.
I would like to know what kind of job Zenaida Gonzalez performed prior to Caylee going missing and why that job ended to prompt her to suddenly seek other employment.
If she claims she was NOT employed, then why the sudden urge to get a job and claim nobody will hire her?
Unemployable? I don't think so and it's laughable that McDonald's, Wendy's, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Publix, etc. or any other large business may exclude her from being considered for a job based on someone with the same name as hers being used for any reason. Is her credit good? She doesn't have a criminal record/felony on file? No reason for a potential employer to NOT hire her. Unless she wears a name tag that says ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, I doubt she will draw any attention to herself, so how is she unemployable and what type of jobs has she sought that she's been turned down for?
Let's not get away from the extremely serious points that need to be addressed, as posted above, which brings me back to the main focus of the post:
Why the sudden urge to get a NEW job?
What was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez doing for employment/wages PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance?
From what I've read, and I don't know how credible the sources are, but she has many other reasons for being unemployable. She apparently isn't very dependable. I will search for the link to the article I read. I think she is an opportunist, plain and simple.
Summer

Davisburg, MI

#62 Apr 20, 2009
Jean Smith wrote:
Several questions here.
1. Does this Zanaida also use the name Fernandez?
2. Has she been given a lie detector test? Could
Zanaida be hiding something herself?
3. Unemployable now? Doubtful. So many people
have such hate for Casey & her family, I would
think Zanaida would have job offers coming in
constantly, because of the publicity.
4. Not a question, simply a statement...Zanaida
wanting fame & fortune. She doesn't want a
job! Suing Casey won't give her a dern dime,
since Casey has nothing, money nor anything of
value, unless of course Casey gets money for a
story. This won't happen if convicted.
5. Statement: If she is able to sue, Zanaida
would have to be a legal citizen.
6. If she did babysit "under the table", she
could be covering up for Casey & herself
because of not paying taxes.
She was already cleared when LE showed Casey her picture and she said that was not the ZG she was implicating. Also, from what I've read, her name is actually C. Zenaida Gonzale. Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez is not her legal name from what I gather. But I don't claim to know if the information I've read is accurate.
Summer

Davisburg, MI

#63 Apr 20, 2009
Nelly wrote:
First of all, I never discount Fuhrman, lol the man is sharp. I see what he's saying and agree there's something that ties the two women..only, ZFG didn't kidnap Caylee and some people are stupid enough to think she might have.
However they're connected, I'm sure any employer would rather not have her as long as the media might come around and make a circus out of their workplace. You can't use people like Casey tried to use her just because she's a 'fringe' citizen!
Those look ups of ZG on the computer back in 10/07 make me think Casey needed a someone around age 22 named something close to 'Zany' because Cindy was asking questions. I believe 'Zany' was xanax, and a Zanaida fits the bill. I wouldn't be shocked to learn ZG's boyfriend had a connection to Casey, either. Seems she connected to a lot of men.
But bottom line, Casey didn't point THE ZFG in question out when shown her picture..all of this is moot as far as ZFG's suit is concerned, IMO.
You bring up another interesting point. If ZG is unemployable b/c of a media circus, guess what? SHE put herself there! Not one of the other ZG's came forward to the news and made a scene, none of them are suing, none of them have the problems this ZG claims to have. I think that's because none of them tried to cash in on this case.

She brought all this onto herself, and I don't feel a bit sorry for her.
Ms Jackson

United States

#64 Apr 20, 2009
Better Advice wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously she is NOT the ZG Casey was talking about...Casey said that ZFG was driving a 2008 Ford Focus purchased by her father.
No she's not the ZG Casey was talking about.

The ZFG that Casey was talking about has parents named Gloria and step-father, Victor (who bought her a 2008 Ford Focus, that he had to get a loan for), a sister named Samantha who had roommates, Raquel and Jennifer. ZFG not only baby-sat for Caylee but for Juliette's daughter, Annabel and Jeffrey Hopkin's son, Zachary. After all these months and all the publicty this case has rec'd, no one has ever seen any of these people (not a 7 11 clerk, not a former employer, NO ONE!) and none of them can be located! Casey's ZFG--does not exist.

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#65 Apr 21, 2009
Concerned in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa Nelly.
You missed the point.
I am not focused on a label of her being unemployable after the fact.
I would like to focus on how she was making a living PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance, why she suddenly needed to get out there and find a new job, as well as the possible connection between Zenaida Gonzalez ex-boyfriend and Casey Anthony/Lee Anthony/and tattoo shop where Casey vistited and got a tattoo during this questionable time.
If you read my entire post and want to disregard the obvious questions and connections that are surely being investigated and will be posed to Zenaida Gonzalez, please stay away from this thread.
I would like to know what kind of job Zenaida Gonzalez performed prior to Caylee going missing and why that job ended to prompt her to suddenly seek other employment.
If she claims she was NOT employed, then why the sudden urge to get a job and claim nobody will hire her?
Unemployable? I don't think so and it's laughable that McDonald's, Wendy's, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Publix, etc. or any other large business may exclude her from being considered for a job based on someone with the same name as hers being used for any reason. Is her credit good? She doesn't have a criminal record/felony on file? No reason for a potential employer to NOT hire her. Unless she wears a name tag that says ZENAIDA GONZALEZ, I doubt she will draw any attention to herself, so how is she unemployable and what type of jobs has she sought that she's been turned down for?
Let's not get away from the extremely serious points that need to be addressed, as posted above, which brings me back to the main focus of the post:
Why the sudden urge to get a NEW job?
What was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez doing for employment/wages PRIOR to Caylee's disappearance?
Casey Anthny never picked out Zenaida Gonzalez from a line up or a picture, she just thru out the name. How many other woman in the area with the same name? This Zenaida woman does not deserve a penny from the Anthonys. She has how many kids? Does she have a husband or a my babie's daddy? Who is supporting her and her kids? This woman probably never held down a job for more then a few months, never supported her kids without the help of the tax payers.. She is just out for a free ride. She was never picked out of a lineup and everyone knew within a few weeks that Zanny the nanny was not real. The parents of Casey do not have to pay out a penny to this woman, they were not ones who threw out the name. Just another welfare loser looking a free handout.
Ms Jackson

United States

#66 Apr 21, 2009
obean wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthny never picked out Zenaida Gonzalez from a line up or a picture, she just thru out the name. How many other woman in the area with the same name? This Zenaida woman does not deserve a penny from the Anthonys. She has how many kids? Does she have a husband or a my babie's daddy? Who is supporting her and her kids? This woman probably never held down a job for more then a few months, never supported her kids without the help of the tax payers.. She is just out for a free ride. She was never picked out of a lineup and everyone knew within a few weeks that Zanny the nanny was not real. The parents of Casey do not have to pay out a penny to this woman, they were not ones who threw out the name. Just another welfare loser looking a free handout.
Last count she had SIX babies daddies and collects Social Security Disability and one child does also.(if she is the one that is a claimant on the SSD then her minor children would automatically collect a check also)

Since: Oct 08

AOL

#67 Apr 21, 2009
Ms Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Last count she had SIX babies daddies and collects Social Security Disability and one child does also.(if she is the one that is a claimant on the SSD then her minor children would automatically collect a check also)
I just don't get it!! Why are we tax payers putting up with all this crap? We have so many of my baby's daddy and my mommie's baby people out there who are getting a free ride. We have so many people out there who have paid for these people who are now out of work. They have no health or dental insurance and are having a hard time paying for food, but these free loaders don't have to worry about any of that. Their checks will be in the mail, they and their kids will get their medical and dental taken care of, by the state. It is time for people to speak up!
Lady Justice Wins

Oakland, CA

#68 Apr 21, 2009
Ms Jackson wrote:
ZG's life didn't have far to "ruin" before Casey Anthony gave her name to LE! She lived at the Motel 6 when she applied at the Sawgrass Apts. so she didn't have a home then. If she is getting Social Security Disability for her and her minor children why doesn't she have a better home than the Motel 6? And what about child support for her 6 children and any state aid? Doesn't FL have a public housing agency that goes by her income? What damages has she suffered from Casey Anthony? As the civil case proceeds they will have to prove damages.
Women like this who keep popping out babies with NO FATHERS in the home and collect show be forced to be neutered....plain and simple. JMO!

Why are we paying for baby making machines???

If you can't afford them on your own, don't have them!!!
Lady Justice Wins

Oakland, CA

#69 Apr 21, 2009
correction: should be forced to be sterilized (neutered). They think popping out babies is a ticket to Government Aid. SICK!!! And time to party with 6 KIDS, HOW???
Screw off

Daytona Beach, FL

#70 Nov 24, 2011
obean wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthny never picked out Zenaida Gonzalez from a line up or a picture, she just thru out the name. How many other woman in the area with the same name? This Zenaida woman does not deserve a penny from the Anthonys. She has how many kids? Does she have a husband or a my babie's daddy? Who is supporting her and her kids? This woman probably never held down a job for more then a few months, never supported her kids without the help of the tax payers.. She is just out for a free ride. She was never picked out of a lineup and everyone knew within a few weeks that Zanny the nanny was not real. The parents of Casey do not have to pay out a penny to this woman, they were not ones who threw out the name. Just another welfare loser looking a free handout.
She didn't just 'throw out a name' she took it from an application at Sawgrass. Why doesn't she deserve money? At least ZG didn't kill her kids no matter how many kids you think she has and I heard she has 2 kids. We all know Casey lied about ZFG, Casey lies about everything. the point is, is was getting death threats saying "They were going to do to her what she did to Caylee Anthony." No one's asking the parents to pay for anything. ZFG was a chambermaid, who needed that job and was fired when they thought she was a murderer. NO one would hire her until they disbelieved it. That's a long time without $. And furthermore, it's more work than Casey was doing for her kid.
tom o dooley

Huntington, IN

#71 Nov 24, 2011
Screw off wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't just 'throw out a name' she took it from an application at Sawgrass.
no evidence of that.

unfounded allegation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walker stalker convention 2018 May 13 Ngray 1
Relocating to 32810 or 32809 Mar '18 Jasaiah 1
Looking for an old friend from Apopka Fl. Feb '18 Cindy 1
News What I saw: Over and over, men take bait in Orl... (Sep '09) Jan '18 Russian 31
Attn Birth parents of Pa. For Consent forms (Oct '17) Oct '17 joan 1
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Sep '17 Hawkeye407 3
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... (Sep '17) Sep '17 patriciaaprice98 2