Caylee's mom makes bail, going home t...

Caylee's mom makes bail, going home today

There are 2900 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Caylee's mom makes bail, going home today. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Casey Anthony , mother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony , will be released from jail for a second time today after her parents made new arrangements for her half-million-dollar bail on a child-neglect ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 145
Next Last
Whiteorchids

Tujunga, CA

#3002 Sep 6, 2008
What I don't understand is if that whole whacked out family thinks she's alive and breathing why haven't they spoken to her on the media cameras like sweetheart if your out there we love and miss you, we want you to come home safely. As I recall even Susan Smith did that, not sure about Scott Peterson but others who did not kill their babies used the media to send out messages to them. This family is nothing but scumbags they know she is dead and don't want to waste their time.
angry

AOL

#3003 Sep 6, 2008
splunge wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't. you can barely move. good. GFY.
Oh I can move, just not very far and not for very long but I canbe quick. I've also prided myself on being a grand class biotch when I am forced to(it is an aquired skill), On top of all that my Loving Husband is one big guy- so pi$$ off you miscreant worm.
angry

AOL

#3004 Sep 6, 2008
Whiteorchids wrote:
What I don't understand is if that whole whacked out family thinks she's alive and breathing why haven't they spoken to her on the media cameras like sweetheart if your out there we love and miss you, we want you to come home safely. As I recall even Susan Smith did that, not sure about Scott Peterson but others who did not kill their babies used the media to send out messages to them. This family is nothing but **** they know she is dead and don't want to waste their time.
Because yes- they all know she is no longer with us.
Whiteorchids

Tujunga, CA

#3005 Sep 6, 2008
If there was a zenaida I would congratulate her for taking Caylee away from this dysfunctional family. A blessing in disquise.
angry

AOL

#3006 Sep 6, 2008
Forgive me all I gave in and responded to the POS we have all come to know and hate. He just pushed a limit, usaully it takes much more to get me than that. I guess I just had a late dinner and the blood left my brain to go to my belly- It was very good dinner though if I do say so myself.
Whiteorchids

Tujunga, CA

#3007 Sep 6, 2008
Even if Caylee wasn't even a part of this what kind of parents would want her in the same house after stealing from them, grandfather, and friends, a thief. If she looked liked trailer trash she would be in jail right now and not let out. She must control that household and has made her parents feel everything is their fault like making her have Caylee against her will. So they feel partly responsible that is how a manipulator operates. She controls her parents. They are enablers. I have two grown boys I practice tough love and believe you me for the stealing I would put them in jail myself to learn a hard lesson. Even if they are so stupid thinking she did not kill Caylee she should still be in jail for stealing from them. This is not the first time.
angry

AOL

#3008 Sep 6, 2008
looks like this thread may have gotten axed again- i tried to refresh the page and it sent me to the main forum page- Hmmmm
angry

AOL

#3009 Sep 6, 2008
I'm outta here- gotta relax then go to bed- Nite nite-

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3010 Sep 7, 2008
Whiteorchids wrote:
Even if Caylee wasn't even a part of this what kind of parents would want her in the same house after stealing from them, grandfather, and friends, a thief. If she looked liked trailer trash she would be in jail right now and not let out. She must control that household and has made her parents feel everything is their fault like making her have Caylee against her will. So they feel partly responsible that is how a manipulator operates. She controls her parents. They are enablers. I have two grown boys I practice tough love and believe you me for the stealing I would put them in jail myself to learn a hard lesson. Even if they are so stupid thinking she did not kill Caylee she should still be in jail for stealing from them. This is not the first time.
I have one grown son, just a little older than Casey. Trust me, I have had to learn tough love with just one. And that is to stop enabling. Stop enabling a child who will lie, manipulate, steal, disrespect, use, cheat....trust me.....I have been thru all of that. And because of ME being an enabler, I am paying for it....literally thousands of dollars of my own problem.
When I look at Casey, I see this more than striking girl (woman).((I started to change that word, but I couldn't)) I saw a beautiful child that she was mother to ((conceived)), a trendle haired angel I can't imagine her as anyother, Caylee.
All of the theft, all of the lies. The parents knew about hundreds of dollars she had ripped them off of. What happened??? The same thing that happened to me??? They were and have and are been/being enablers. It is a crushing addiction to want the very best for your child, especially when most of what my child wanted was up his nose or in the bottom of a bottle.
What did Casey do that 2008 Fathers Day when the family had such a huge fight.....according to Sin-D, a romp in the old pool. And then I'm going on vacation with Caylee......and for 31 days the grandmother didn't see her grand child??? Didn't know where a baby was that HAD been living with her???((I hope the prosecution is getting all of this))
Did yall look at that place that they live. A little fortress of an oasis. Her mother "let her have a child." "Took care of her, paid her medical bills."
WHAT did they fight about??? WHERE IS CAYLEE???
I just can't type this right now anymore.....does anybody know anything new???

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3011 Sep 7, 2008
If we are axed, does that mean no one is here, that we are, like, typing in outer space????
bored ona sunday

Palm Bay, FL

#3012 Sep 7, 2008
UnFoRgIvEnToO wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a family member, possibly the grandmother. Is that you grammy Anthony????
lol no!! im just a university student from Tampa whose media news channels are innundated with Caylee Anthony stories.... i am just sick of it... i KNOWFOR A FACT that statistically there had to have been at least a few missing kids since this anthony story came out, but there is absolutley no media coverage cause everyone's obbsessed with caylee......
bored ona sunday

Palm Bay, FL

#3013 Sep 7, 2008
willowsmom wrote:
<quoted text>ALL KIDS, NO MATTER WHAT THERE RACE ARE PRECIOUS! THEY ARE ALL CUTE AND DO NOT DESERVE TO DIE.
here here willow, it is such a tragedy when lives do not liveout their potential....
i was just simply stating that MEDIA COVERAGE usually only showcases cute white girls or cute white boys, like that jenifer keese in orlando, her flyers are still around, but the ONLY place i ACTIVELY see flyers for missing children whose race is other that white is at Walmart or Publix, and yes, i look at those things EVERYTIME....
Gina

Fountain Hills, AZ

#3014 Sep 7, 2008
Is there a Jeffrey Hopkins - the friend Casey says that she got Zanny the Nanny's name from? Has he ever been located and questioned as to:
1.) If he even knows Casey/Caylee Anthony?
2.) If he even has a child.
3.) If he ever had a nanny named Zanny?
bored ona sunday

Palm Bay, FL

#3015 Sep 7, 2008
kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? The family is doing their best?
THE BEST THING THE FAMILY CAN DO IS TELL LE WHERE CAYLEE IS. I MEAN THE TRUTH!
i think you missunderstood me...
what i meant to say is that the family have to deal with this situation which is horrible, none of us REALLY 100% don't know what exactly happened (except for God) so we should try to lay off them cause im sure its stressfull enough.
even is she did do it, how do we know that the parents really do know about it???
my guess is that grandmammy just sicks at public speaking, i mean, its sick to villify her i guess, i'd much rather villify GW Bushie's lovely speeches than a grandmother whose whole world just fell all around her, regardless of what she does or does not know. dun worry, the cops will do their jobs protestors or not.
bored ona sunday

Palm Bay, FL

#3016 Sep 7, 2008
bored on fri night wrote:
YOU KNOW WHAT????
leave this family alone for gods sakes!!!!
the detectives are doing their best, as are the searches peeps...
AND the family is doing the best that they know as well....
if this was your daughter, i be t all of you would do the same thing.....
BUT......
its not YOUR daughter, so you don't know....you'll never know...
i myself have fliped-floped on feelings in this case, but i am just a person, just like all of you... if u cry ur guilty if u dont cry ur guilty, who wins???
As to all this attention, i personaly would like to see as much media attention given to All MISSING CHILDREN, ESPECIALY "ETHIC" KIDS WHO ARE NOT WHITE AND "CUTE"!!!!!
Willowsmom is right in what she's said. All children are precious gifts from God. We're not all racist. You've no idea what volunteer work some of us here have done for children and the poor no matter color. I personally think everyone should get involved in communities and help make it better. btw if there's a child missing by me, I go looking and keep wary an eye...any child. Your comment is trying to pick at the scab of racism and since I walk the walk honey it doesn't apply to me,nor folks I know here. I'm sure there's a better site for you to blog on...in fact I've no doubt.
peace & light to you

sorry, i couldn't get the reply button to work this time....
i am not calling anyone in particular a racist here....... i am simply stating the fact that NEWS MEDIA OUTLETS (again) NEWS MEDIA OUTLETS like to only showcase missing white children MORE than those of other ethnicities.
I myself volunteered on missing peep searches throughout florida, and i ALWAYS,ALWAYS look at the "have you seen me "flyers at supermarkets for longer than 3 minutes to help myself recognize anyone.
belive me i walk the walk as well and i think that the Sun-SEntinel is a perfectly adequate place for me to blog away.... not the best, but hell, neither is broward (even thouh i miss it).
and you know for a fact that lots of these blogs do have extreme racist remarks on them...... and honey its not a scab, its an oozing sore and we must all reapply fresh bandages to help it heal and keep it from getting infected.

discontent is the first necessity of progress.
Elissa

AOL

#3017 Sep 7, 2008
I feel so bad about caylee an its heartbreaking just knowing if the mother did something an disposed of her, how can a person do that, the mother has to be so low to get rid of caylee, the mother needs help, but i do feel for the family, i wish they will find her either alive or not alive, but to give closure for caylee an give her
the proper closing on this case. the world does love caylee an i hope god is watching her. elissa

Since: Sep 08

Where The Heart Is

#3019 Nov 1, 2008
The information below was found at: https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/

Please join in the official search for Caylee Marie Anthony which will resume in Orlando on Saturday, November 8, 2008. Texas EquuSearch is looking for volunteers for foot searching, ATV searchers, horse searchers and volunteers to man the command center.

The search command center will be at:

10300 Boggy Creek Road
Orlando, FL

The search begins on Saturday, November 8, 2008 at 8:00am.

The following quote is from Tim Miller, Founder / Director of Texas EquuSearch:

“Caylee Marie Anthony, for now, might be lost... but she is not alone!”
-Tim Miller, Founder/Director
Texas EquuSearch

Let us focus on the quest,“The Quest to Find Caylee”.
We all have our differences. Let us put those aside and stay on the path.
The path that will lead us to Caylee so we can bring her home.
It is time to bring baby Caylee home !
&fe ature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
FYI … If you will be searching check out:
http://tinyurl.com/6coxh2

Where Is Caylee? Justice for Caylee!
CID

Huntington, IN

#3020 Apr 1, 2011
One Of Six Billion wrote:
Got me, but something tells me the government is looking VERY closely at them right now.

And look what Casey is coming home to in the morning.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam....
a crazy mob! protesters!

is this like:

"if she gets out we'll have to mobilize"
neva shoulda done that

Wheeling, WV

#3021 Apr 19, 2011
never understood the lame bail thing by that bail guy..
swaggin dragon

Huntington, IN

#3022 Jun 10, 2012
fanofthemagic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but enough is enough. Let's get off our butts and help the searchers for Caylee find the body then watch as George and Cindy try to talk their way out after Casey starts singing.
HELP FIND THE BODY SO JUSTICE CAN BEGIN.
they had a better case without a body, dumbass.

the joke's (hoax) on you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 145
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating to 32810 or 32809 Mar '18 Jasaiah 1
Looking for an old friend from Apopka Fl. Feb '18 Cindy 1
News What I saw: Over and over, men take bait in Orl... (Sep '09) Jan '18 Russian 31
Attn Birth parents of Pa. For Consent forms Oct '17 joan 1
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Sep '17 Hawkeye407 3
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... (Sep '17) Sep '17 patriciaaprice98 2
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Jul '17 Ruth pascale 28