"Oh Well" thread III

Since: Aug 08

Merritt Island, FL

#14700 Aug 19, 2008
dsntslp wrote:
Hi Rick. Glad you made it over here. I think you will be much more comfortable here. There are some really wonderful, kind and caring people here.
Hey don't forget the wonderful sceptics, like me!!

Fremont, CA

#14701 Aug 19, 2008
-Karen- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick,
I wonder... how do you think Cindy would feel knowing you her brother is on a public forum and has said some of things you have about her and George etc... the information you have disclosed about their personal lives, to perfect strangers?
I am asking politely.
I am so shocked at your concern with Cindy,-Karen-. If she had done things differently, we wouldn't be in the middle of this 3 ring circus right now. You can love someone and still not 'like' them or condone their actions.

If she had treated her family, like 'family', that would be one thing, but she has shut them out instead. So essentially, her brother Rick is on the outside, just like us, trying to figure out what the hell happened to his grand-niece.

I have a grand-niece and if my brother was acting the way Cindy is, I do love him dearly, but, you bet I'd be here looking for answers too. Rick hasn't bad-mouthed his sister, he's just shared what he knows and has been honest.
Rick

AOL

#14703 Aug 19, 2008
-Karen- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick,
I wonder... how do you think Cindy would feel knowing you her brother is on a public forum and has said some of things you have about her and George etc... the information you have disclosed about their personal lives, to perfect strangers?
I am asking politely.
She is already mad at me for telling her that Casey is lying and she will lie to her grave. She will be angry with me but maybe it will bring her out of denial. She knew before all of this happened that I loved her. I still tried to tell her that I was only trying to wake her up to the real facts and that I loved her and know what she is going through.

“Have you helped today?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#14704 Aug 19, 2008
aaw, it split it up,

I will try again. Rick if this works we can just transfer to any account you like.
T Hodge

Chicago, IL

#14705 Aug 19, 2008
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. She is a pathological liar. My sister and George are in complete denial. They can't see the facts here. I tried my absolute best to convince Cindy of the facts and she told my mom that she don't need her family butting in. She kept saying the dogs are wrong and the phone company is lying. They are sadly not in our reality anymore.
_______
As far as you know has there been a history of this kind of behavior with Casey? I can't believe she would steal from her grandma and grandpa who are in a nursing home....that is bad!

Fremont, CA

#14706 Aug 19, 2008
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
Cindy and Casey were fighting the day before Casey left with Caylee. They had visited my mom and dad on father's day at the nursing home. My mom was angry that Cindy didn't do anything about Casey stealing money from their checking accounts. Thank God that the account for my father was hooked to the nursing home and wasn't allowed to be cashed by no one other than the nursing home. My mom got that money reimbursed from the bank. She asked that the bank press charges but somehow Cindy and George got Casey out of it. That is what we think the fighting was about after they got home that evening that the neighbors overheard.
How did Casey have access, Rick? Did she go see your dad in the nursing home often? My heart goes out to your parents, btw. Cannot imagine how hard this must be on your mom.

“Have you helped today?”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#14707 Aug 19, 2008
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn138/dsnt... y%20family

http://i303.ph otobucket.c om/albums/nn138/dsntslp/Anthon y%20family/
Rick

AOL

#14708 Aug 19, 2008
dsntslp wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya! You apparently have a photobucket using the email that I have for you. It will not let me register you because you are already registered. Maybe you could take just the pic's you want to be public and put them in a folder on your photobucket and set the rest to private? If not we can put them in a flickr account.
I applied for a Photo Bucket account. When I went on it it said my user name and or password was incorrect. I tried several times. I hate computers and things like this get me frustrated. I did everything right and double checked it. It says I may have too many cookies and I deleted them too. I reset my "allow cookies" in tools too. I finally gave up.

Merritt Island, FL

#14709 Aug 19, 2008
Rick wrote:
I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.
Rick, what is Cindy's full legal name?

First, middle, last and maiden name.

You have 30 seconds to respond. If you can't give the info in 30 seconds you are a fraud. If you can than I personally welcome to our group.

I am starting to count as is everyone.

“Justice Denied!”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#14710 Aug 19, 2008
The truth is starting to come out...

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

"Padilla, who is from Sacramento, said coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

"She's going to have to trust somebody or she's going to be sitting in jail for a long time, said Padilla."

There is no word when, or if, Casey Anthony will be bonded out. She will have to be fitted with an ankle monitor. Her attorney visited her in jail, Monday evening, but did not shed any light on the process."

Merritt Island, FL

#14711 Aug 19, 2008
tick, tick , tick

“Tears in Heaven”

JUSTICE WAS NOT SERVED

#14712 Aug 19, 2008
Rick,
Do you think Lee believes Casey's story?
And would he have any luck getting more out of her?

Merritt Island, FL

#14713 Aug 19, 2008
15 seconds........
Rick

AOL

#14714 Aug 19, 2008
Mama_Mouse wrote:
Rick
what do you think it will take for this to hit home with cindy and george?
And do you think Lee has a pretty good clue
in his phone call that first day he didnt seemed
to want to tolorate casey's bullsh**T
I think it will take forensic evidence or a dead body to shock them back to reality. I think Lee knows the babysitter is BS.

Merritt Island, FL

#14715 Aug 19, 2008
25 seconds.....

Merritt Island, FL

#14716 Aug 19, 2008
tick, tick, tick

Merritt Island, FL

#14717 Aug 19, 2008
45 Seconds

Merritt Island, FL

#14718 Aug 19, 2008
1 minute..........

Merritt Island, FL

#14719 Aug 19, 2008
2 minutes..........

Merritt Island, FL

#14720 Aug 19, 2008
The dude is looking like a fake phony to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Jul 19 Ruth pascale 28
News Roads named for Lt. Debra Clayton, Arnold Palmer Jun '17 Cheryl Throne 1
News Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Orlando (Aug '11) Apr '17 The judge 3
Carmen George Paris - Wedding Photographer (Mar '14) Feb '17 fatgeorgefelon1 4
4 injured in Orange County shooting (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 Lucy 2
CONVICTED child sex offender hides at Websleuths (Feb '09) Oct '16 Lena 10
More from around the web