Drunk man spits on cop at Universal

Drunk man spits on cop at Universal

There are 49 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Drunk man spits on cop at Universal. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An Orlando man was arrested Tuesday evening after refusing to leave Universal City Walk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Being Honest Is Better

Mascot, TN

#42 Nov 17, 2011
I wonder what kind of charge was put on the two killer Orlando cops who killed an Un-armed man at Universal Studio's ?? FREE ANUAL PASS FOR UNIVERSAL .

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#43 Nov 17, 2011
What the hell kind of a person spits?
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#44 Nov 17, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>If you add a few other criminal activities, it does kinda sound like him.LOL
opop

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#45 Nov 17, 2011
Ron has a point that people tend to overindulge at City Walk. I'm surprised that there aren't more incidents.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#46 Nov 17, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy Ron always says WWAAWAA BOO HOO I WAS FRAMED FOR ALL THE STUPID CRAP I'VE DONE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE WWWAAAWWWAAA
popop
God Bless America

Knoxville, TN

#47 Nov 17, 2011
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Ron has a point that people tend to overindulge at City Walk. I'm surprised that there aren't more incidents.
There are a lot more incidents that are covered up . When I worked at Universal Studios I stop some bartenders from serving drunks . Bartenders who serve drinks are no different then drug pushers . I seen the same thing at Disney World .
God Bless America

Knoxville, TN

#48 Nov 17, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>popop
Have you been an idiot your whole life ?
Party Pete

United States

#49 Nov 17, 2011
I Love America wrote:
<quoted text>And again would you say the same thing about a drug pusher? When a person is drunk the bartender is responsible for getting them drunk. Any person can get drunk. Your statement doesn't hold water. Nobody can handle a ton of alcohol. And Theme Parks don't need to be selling booze. Read your posting again and see how stupid it sounds. Are you saying if they can't handle their liquor they should get drunk somewhere else besides a Theme Park. LMAO ! You must be Petes brother or mother. LMAO ! Another dumb Pete ! Who said there was only one dumb Pete ! LOL
Y'know your really one to be criticizing someone for making stupid posts.. maybe you should re-read a few of your own.
AntiCatholic Jews

Mascot, TN

#50 Nov 18, 2011
Party Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know your really one to be criticizing someone for making stupid posts.. maybe you should re-read a few of your own.
Again ou have been an idiot your whole life and a puppet with no backbone. I do go back and read my postings and gess what their all true. Some were put in here to make ididots like Silly mad or as a joke. But th ones about crooked cops and Disney are 100% true. And the Communist Jews and our crooked Government are right on the money. Who makes them crooked and corrupt ? Big money like the Jews I listed. Tell Penny Pritzker to give me a call.I need her new number. Oh and Mr Repeat When it comes to Homosexuals and Disney and spreading aids IT'S 100% TRUE. A Gay bastard here in Knoxville was walking around with a T-Shirt on and iot said " I Like It In The Azz" at one of their so called Gay rallys Disney and Hollywood pushed for in America. And children were there at the time and cops did NOTHING ! These are the scumbags you like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Arrested for Abusing Vulnerable Adults at... (Sep '14) Apr '15 Cyrus 2
News To spare confusion, cost, move city's election ... Apr '15 _Learsi 8
News Orlando Catholic schools are growing Apr '15 _Learsi 1
News Police: Fake cop Tasered pedestrian (Jan '12) Apr '15 Waffle_Eris 9
News 'Oh well,' mom says from jail, as her friend wo... (Jul '08) Mar '15 Truluck 6,664
News Cops: Two arrested for putting boy in dress as ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 barbj 1
Les Mitchell, and CoolTech, Air Conditioning re... (Sep '14) Dec '14 air condition man 2
More from around the web