Drunk man spits on cop at Universal

Drunk man spits on cop at Universal

There are 49 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Drunk man spits on cop at Universal. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An Orlando man was arrested Tuesday evening after refusing to leave Universal City Walk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Party Pete

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2011
When I first saw the title I thought it might have been Ron getting into trouble again, lol.
Jews What Is It

Blaine, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2011
Party Pete wrote:
When I first saw the title I thought it might have been Ron getting into trouble again, lol.
The story is far from the whole truth and nothing but the truth . Why was the guy asked to leave the first time ? Did Universal Studio's get him drunk like they do so many customers . And folks if nobody seen the man spit on the cop it probably is a lie . Hey scumbag Universal Studio's SHOW THE SURVEILLANCE VIDEO'S ??? Folks I worked at Universal Studio's and been right in where the TV monitors are . Universal like Disney has the best systems . SHOW THE VIDEO'S ! COP WILL LIE AND DO ALL THE TIME !
Jews What Is It

Blaine, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2011
When I was at Universal Studio's I would watch the park on several monitors and I can tell you folks if there is a dime on the ground you could read the date on it if you wanted to . These Theme Parks will protect crooked cops . I know Disney protects criminals and Universal will hold back evidence also .
Party Pete

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2011
Jews What Is It wrote:
<quoted text>The story is far from the whole truth and nothing but the truth . Why was the guy asked to leave the first time ? Did Universal Studio's get him drunk like they do so many customers . And folks if nobody seen the man spit on the cop it probably is a lie . Hey scumbag Universal Studio's SHOW THE SURVEILLANCE VIDEO'S ??? Folks I worked at Universal Studio's and been right in where the TV monitors are . Universal like Disney has the best systems . SHOW THE VIDEO'S ! COP WILL LIE AND DO ALL THE TIME !
Ron, Universal doesn't get people drunk.. people get themselves drunk.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#6 Nov 16, 2011
Party Pete wrote:
If you add a few other criminal activities, it does kinda sound like him.LOL
I Love America

Blaine, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2011
My wife and I at Walt Disney World were attack and assaulted by three Orange Co Fl Deputies. I NEVER DID THIS CRIME. I went to jail for a crime these cops committed. My wife and I went to Disney World 30 years and never ever did one thing wrong. How crooked is Walt Disney Co. Lets me first say when my wife tried to get witnesses one of the crooked Deputies grabbed her. I heard her crying. My wife had cancer at the time.We had no witnesses but the crooked Deputies got four Disney Security employees to lie for them. COPS ARE COWARDS ! These criminals were laughing in our faces. When I called Walt Disney Security the next day they told me it was between me and the cops. I said it happen on your property. And the lady said nothing. She was a liar. Oh wait she works for liars. When we went to place an ad in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses the lady took my ad and then said she had to get Disney's permission to run the ad . WHAT ? Days later the women at The Orlando Sentinel said that Disney's Lawyers in NY City bocked our ad. We got a subpoena to get the Surveillance Video's from Disney that would prove what we were saying was true. It's the law that Disney give these to the Courts. Disney's so called Counsel Katrina Lindsey responded by saying they could find any. I worked at Disney and say their liars. Then I sent registered letter to the four Security employees and asked them why they would lie for the three crooked Deputies. I don't believe they ever got them .The name on the cards I got back from Disney's Post Office was M. Hunt. I called Disney's Post Office and the lady I talked with said she didn't know what happen to the letters.Would these scumbags open other peoples mail and throw them away? I say sure they would . They hung me why not throw the letter away. My wife and I went to the FBI because OPD ,OCSD and Walt Disney Co. are all three crooked. Now folks there can only be two criminals, My wife and I or Disney and the Cops. Don't you think the FBI should expose the real criminals. They have the talent and resourses is why we contacted the FBI. Nobody is safe at Theme Parks in Central Florida. These parks protect the criminals they employ and crooked cops. It wasn't long ago two Orlando Cops killed an Un-armed man at Universal Studio's. There were questions then about the Surveillance Video's ??????????
I Love America

Blaine, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2011
Party Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron, Universal doesn't get people drunk.. people get themselves drunk.
Pete I worked there and Disney and seen them serve people that could hardly stand up. SHUT UP ! Bartenders serve drunks all the time. How do you think they get drunk ! LMAO Another stupid posting by Pete. Isn't this why we arrest drug pushers because they sell drugs and get people high. Bartenders and the compnaies are as guilty as the drunks they serve.
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#9 Nov 16, 2011
I Love America wrote:
My wife and I at Walt Disney World were attack and assaulted by three Orange Co Fl Deputies. I NEVER DID THIS CRIME. I went to jail for a crime these cops committed. My wife and I went to Disney World 30 years and never ever did one thing wrong. How crooked is Walt Disney Co. Lets me first say when my wife tried to get witnesses one of the crooked Deputies grabbed her. I heard her crying. My wife had cancer at the time.We had no witnesses but the crooked Deputies got four Disney Security employees to lie for them. COPS ARE COWARDS ! These criminals were laughing in our faces. When I called Walt Disney Security the next day they told me it was between me and the cops. I said it happen on your property. And the lady said nothing. She was a liar. Oh wait she works for liars. When we went to place an ad in the Orlando Newspaper for witnesses the lady took my ad and then said she had to get Disney's permission to run the ad . WHAT ? Days later the women at The Orlando Sentinel said that Disney's Lawyers in NY City bocked our ad. We got a subpoena to get the Surveillance Video's from Disney that would prove what we were saying was true. It's the law that Disney give these to the Courts. Disney's so called Counsel Katrina Lindsey responded by saying they could find any. I worked at Disney and say their liars. Then I sent registered letter to the four Security employees and asked them why they would lie for the three crooked Deputies. I don't believe they ever got them .The name on the cards I got back from Disney's Post Office was M. Hunt. I called Disney's Post Office and the lady I talked with said she didn't know what happen to the letters.Would these scumbags open other peoples mail and throw them away? I say sure they would . They hung me why not throw the letter away. My wife and I went to the FBI because OPD ,OCSD and Walt Disney Co. are all three crooked. Now folks there can only be two criminals, My wife and I or Disney and the Cops. Don't you think the FBI should expose the real criminals. They have the talent and resourses is why we contacted the FBI. Nobody is safe at Theme Parks in Central Florida. These parks protect the criminals they employ and crooked cops. It wasn't long ago two Orlando Cops killed an Un-armed man at Universal Studio's. There were questions then about the Surveillance Video's ??????????
Crazy Ron always says WWAAWAA BOO HOO I WAS FRAMED FOR ALL THE STUPID CRAP I'VE DONE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE WWWAAAWWWAAA
I Love America

Blaine, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>If you add a few other criminal activities, it does kinda sound like him.LOL
I wondere if this is one of the Orlando Cops who murdered the un-armed man at Universal studio's not long ago ???
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#11 Nov 16, 2011
I Love America wrote:
Crazy Ron always says WWWAAWAA BOO HOO I WAS FRAMED FOR ALL THE STUPID CRAP I'VE DONE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE WWWAAAWWAA
I Love America

Blaine, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy Ron always says WWWAAWAA BOO HOO I WAS FRAMED FOR ALL THE STUPID CRAP I'VE DONE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE WWWAAAWWAA
Such very educated answer Pete. It's hard to defend crooked cops. And folks OPD and OCSD are loaded witrh crooked cops.
Party Pete

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2011
I Love America wrote:
<quoted text>Pete I worked there and Disney and seen them serve people that could hardly stand up. SHUT UP ! Bartenders serve drunks all the time. How do you think they get drunk ! LMAO Another stupid posting by Pete. Isn't this why we arrest drug pushers because they sell drugs and get people high. Bartenders and the compnaies are as guilty as the drunks they serve.
I'm a different poster than PETE. And if people can't handle their liquor, then they don't need to be drinking at a theme park. They end up getting themselves into trouble, which would be their own fault.
I Love America

Blaine, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Party Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a different poster than PETE. And if people can't handle their liquor, then they don't need to be drinking at a theme park. They end up getting themselves into trouble, which would be their own fault.
And again would you say the same thing about a drug pusher? When a person is drunk the bartender is responsible for getting them drunk. Any person can get drunk. Your statement doesn't hold water. Nobody can handle a ton of alcohol. And Theme Parks don't need to be selling booze. Read your posting again and see how stupid it sounds. Are you saying if they can't handle their liquor they should get drunk somewhere else besides a Theme Park. LMAO ! You must be Petes brother or mother. LMAO ! Another dumb Pete ! Who said there was only one dumb Pete ! LOL
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#15 Nov 16, 2011
I Love America wrote:
<quoted text> And again would you say the same thing about a drug pusher? When a person is drunk the bartender is responsible for getting them drunk. Any person can get drunk. Your statement doesn't hold water. Nobody can handle a ton of alcohol. And Theme Parks don't need to be selling booze. Read your posting again and see how stupid it sounds. Are you saying if they can't handle their liquor they should get drunk somewhere else besides a Theme Park. LMAO ! You must be Petes brother or mother. LMAO ! Another dumb Pete ! Who said there was only one dumb Pete ! LOL
That's crazy Ron for ya. Ron gets arrested on OBT.It's the cops fault because the cops looked like hookers.Gee that sounds like a sting.
Crazy ron gets thrown out of Disney.. It was the cops fault because they attacked HIM lol(i really liked that one).
But hey it goes on and on. But crazy Ron keeps blaming everyone else.WWWAAWWAA BOO HOO I WAS FRAMED FOR ALL THE STUPID CRAP I'VE DONE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE WWAAWAA. LMAO
State Penn

Blaine, TN

#16 Nov 16, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That's crazy Ron for ya. Ron gets arrested on OBT.It's the cops fault because the cops looked like hookers.Gee that sounds like a sting.
Crazy ron gets thrown out of Disney.. It was the cops fault because they attacked HIM lol(i really liked that one).
But hey it goes on and on. But crazy Ron keeps blaming everyone else.WWWAAWWAA BOO HOO I WAS FRAMED FOR ALL THE STUPID CRAP I'VE DONE IN MY PATHETIC LIFE WWAAWAA. LMAO
There can only be two criminals ,my wife and I or Walt Disney Co and Crooked Deputies. Hey FBI don't let Disney and the Crooked Deputies make fools of you. Go get the real criminals. Communist Jews and crooked Coward Deputies who need to be treated as TERRORIST !
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#17 Nov 16, 2011
State Penn wrote:
<quoted text> There can only be two criminals ,my wife and I or Walt Disney Co and Crooked Deputies. Hey FBI don't let Disney and the Crooked Deputies make fools of you. Go get the real criminals. Communist Jews and crooked Coward Deputies who need to be treated as TERRORIST !
Nope, I'll leave your wife out of it.It's only you who's the low life scum bag
Being Honest Is Better

Blaine, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I'll leave your wife out of it.It's only you who's the low life scum bag
. Ha Ha ! You can do this . But we can do what we want ! You have no idea how smart I am . I would like to end this peacefully and honestly . Now when You're dealing with high profile criminals such as Disney and OCSD it can be very difficult to be able to tell the truth when power and money trump the the truth and justice . Don't worry Pete let the door open up and the air pressure will be very
strong ! If Rogers wasn't such a crooked cop then Disney and cops would not have to lie . I know you would never lie ??????? Let's end this soon because we want a scumbag free Christmas . I still have the papers to prove how crooked OCSD and OPD are and I would not mind using them from the home invasion . This
will not include you ! I'd like to end both of these . Remember Pete and I should never ever have to day this to you but it's best to be honest ! I know the game .
Being Honest Is Better

Blaine, TN

#19 Nov 16, 2011
Sorry the last word "Day" should be "Say" .
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#20 Nov 16, 2011
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>That's crazy Ron for ya. Ron gets arrested on OBT.It's the cops fault because the cops looked like hookers.Gee that sounds like a sting.
popop
PETE

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#21 Nov 16, 2011
Being Honest Is Better wrote:
<quoted text>. Ha Ha ! You can do this . But we can do what we want ! You have no idea how smart I am . I would like to end this peacefully and honestly . Now when You're dealing with high profile criminals such as Disney and OCSD it can be very difficult to be able to tell the truth when power and money trump the the truth and justice . Don't worry Pete let the door open up and the air pressure will be very
strong ! If Rogers wasn't such a crooked cop then Disney and cops would not have to lie . I know you would never lie ??????? Let's end this soon because we want a scumbag free Christmas . I still have the papers to prove how crooked OCSD and OPD are and I would not mind using them from the home invasion . This
will not include you ! I'd like to end both of these . Remember Pete and I should never ever have to day this to you but it's best to be honest ! I know the game .
Here ya go AGAIN. I'm gonna do this,I'm gonna do that,I'm gonna write here, I'm gonna call there.How about JUST ONE TIME in your pathetic waste of space life, you really DO SOMETHING.Man you're the biggest loser I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attn Birth parents of Pa. For Consent forms Oct '17 joan 1
Walt Disney Background Check (Nov '16) Sep '17 Hawkeye407 3
News Floridians return to storm-battered homes as Ir... Sep '17 patriciaaprice98 2
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Jul '17 Ruth pascale 28
News Roads named for Lt. Debra Clayton, Arnold Palmer (Jun '17) Jun '17 Cheryl Throne 1
Carmen George Paris - Wedding Photographer (Mar '14) Feb '17 fatgeorgefelon1 4
4 injured in Orange County shooting (Nov '16) Nov '16 openmind693 1
More from around the web