Rick Plesea---Cindy Anthony's brother

Posted in the Orange County Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
marysrip

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2009
You call yourself a brother? You have done nothing but attack your own sister and family members. I have read through your e-mails and your posts. I also think Casey is a killer and a liar however you're attitude is shameful! You may dismiss your children and not think twice if you ever see "him again" that doesn't mean you can dictate how others handle their losses and pain. I read some of your posts as well and if someone doesn't agree with what you type you talk to them on a nasty level. I think you are disgusting, cocky, arrogant and ignorant when it comes to people skills. You will be the first one to write a book and profit from Caylee's death! Do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aunti Jihad

Orlando, FL

#2 Jan 3, 2009
marysrip wrote:
You call yourself a brother? You have done nothing but attack your own sister and family members. I have read through your e-mails and your posts. I also think Casey is a killer and a liar however you're attitude is shameful! You may dismiss your children and not think twice if you ever see "him again" that doesn't mean you can dictate how others handle their losses and pain. I read some of your posts as well and if someone doesn't agree with what you type you talk to them on a nasty level. I think you are disgusting, cocky, arrogant and ignorant when it comes to people skills. You will be the first one to write a book and profit from Caylee's death! Do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut.
I believe that he might be the only one in the family who sees it like it is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
angels

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2009
marysrip wrote:
He really didn't handle himself very well at all, and in fact I agree he seems to be a very nasty guy. Regardless of what he knew and how much anger he had towards casey (legitimate though it may be) he talked to cindy in a very abusive manner and that just wasn't right.
lil Birdie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Jan 3, 2009
How judgmental of you! I hope life will bring you some of the heartache they have suffered from these diabolicle liars to teach you a thing or two Ms high and mighty. Have you ever suffered through a two year old in your family being MURDERED? Or are you family? The Queen Liar, Mouth Almighty Cindy maybe?

Casey stealing from their elderly parents. Cindy covering it up and excusing all her dirty deeds. Their Dad just had a stroke for God's sake! Their mom is not in good health and in her 80's! And killer KC STEALS from his Nursing home account.
You lack of compassion for those that have done nothing but stand up for truth in the murder of a little baby is disgusting. Go visit Casey, you sound like you belong near her.

“Waiting for justice.”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2009
Aunti Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that he might be the only one in the family who sees it like it is.
No, their mother Shirley saw it too.

Since: Sep 08

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2009
Well for me I think Cindy's brother is the only one who is willing to stand up to Cindy and George.
Think how his life was growing up,I bet it was always Cindy who was put first,never Rick.
So Rick has seen this whole life,with Cindy and then with Casey.From what I have read Rick and Cindy are not close,because Rick tried to tell Cindy how Casey was,is.Cindy didn't want to hear it.It cost Caylee her life.Cindy is as guilty as Casey
marysrip

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2009
Hi lil Birdie aka Rick,

I never said what cindy and George were doing is right, they are confused, in pain and suffering. I'm a very compassionate person, I'm also a parent of two children. I help people when they are in need. I see no reason for Rick to attack his own sister no matter how right he may feel about it. There is a right way to say things to the people you are suppose to love and a wrong way, he was WRONG! He is so anxious to burn his sibling at the stake. I have had my share of pain, my father was killed in an accident when I was a teen, my brother also my best friend died in 1994. My son struggles daily with a brain disorder called OCD. It's not right how he attacked his own sister! He can stand up for the truth all he wants but there is a right way to do this or a destructive way to do this, meanwhile he's kissing his mother's butt so he can sabotage mother and daughter relationship. Not only that if someone doesn't agree with him as he blogs about this case he calls them names and the personal attacks begin. Why not read exactly what I wrote instead of interjecting your own thoughts into what YOU THINK I mean. Read the responses that man has made to anyone on a blog that doesn't agree with him. What he is spouting is his OWN TRUTH. I have watched the jailhouse visits and I believe Cindy would love to ring her neck I can see it in her face, but she will kiss her daughter's butt and treat her with kid gloves because she knew Casey held the key to Caylee. I would also like to say what little trouble my children got into as kids I would lay it on the line how things were going to be and they had consequences thus they have grown into compasstionate caring young adults. Cindy did NOT take Caylees life, she gave her a beautiful loving life because her lazy mother would not. Casey killed her child NOT Cindy!
murty

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Jan 7, 2009
marysrip wrote:
Hi lil Birdie aka Rick,
I never said what cindy and George were doing is right, they are confused, in pain and suffering. I'm a very compassionate person, I'm also a parent of two children. I help people when they are in need. I see no reason for Rick to attack his own sister no matter how right he may feel about it. There is a right way to say things to the people you are suppose to love and a wrong way, he was WRONG! He is so anxious to burn his sibling at the stake. I have had my share of pain, my father was killed in an accident when I was a teen, my brother also my best friend died in 1994. My son struggles daily with a brain disorder called OCD. It's not right how he attacked his own sister! He can stand up for the truth all he wants but there is a right way to do this or a destructive way to do this, meanwhile he's kissing his mother's butt so he can sabotage mother and daughter relationship. Not only that if someone doesn't agree with him as he blogs about this case he calls them names and the personal attacks begin. Why not read exactly what I wrote instead of interjecting your own thoughts into what YOU THINK I mean. Read the responses that man has made to anyone on a blog that doesn't agree with him. What he is spouting is his OWN TRUTH. I have watched the jailhouse visits and I believe Cindy would love to ring her neck I can see it in her face, but she will kiss her daughter's butt and treat her with kid gloves because she knew Casey held the key to Caylee. I would also like to say what little trouble my children got into as kids I would lay it on the line how things were going to be and they had consequences thus they have grown into compasstionate caring young adults. Cindy did NOT take Caylees life, she gave her a beautiful loving life because her lazy mother would not. Casey killed her child NOT Cindy!
Bless you for caring,but you are so wrong.Cindy knew how Casey was,and is .it is all about what Casey wants.cindy has helped her all of her life,now she can't.
so cindy see a way to make money.and she is.
I think Caylee was a burden to all of them but George,but he is afarid of Cindy and Casey.I think Casey plansd to kill Cindy and George so she could have the house.Casey lives in her on fanasty world
lil Birdie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Jan 7, 2009
marysrip wrote:
Hi lil Birdie aka Rick,
lol, thought you weren't coming back. I knew you would Cindy. You can't stay away with your big mouth.

You can blame anyone you want in your deranged head. Everyone KNOWS Rick didn't kill either! Your attempts to blame everyone but your own LYING big mouth to cover for a baby killer and your killer daughter isn't believable.
marysrip

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2009
lil Birdie Rick,

Once again you can't seem to comprehend what you read. I don't care how much Cindy and George cover for their murdering daughter Casey. This is about Rick's nasty attitude. Learn to read,you are now dismissed. Maybe a couple of people will buy your book "All about Casey" I know that you will be one of the first ones to profit off your dead neice Caylee!
Harry Potter

UK

#11 Jan 7, 2009
Aunt EM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, their mother Shirley saw it too.
If you go back to the interview that LE did with Cindy and Ricks mother, Shirley, you will hear that Shirley called Casey the perfect little mother. She said that she hadn't seen her for a while, wasn't sure why, and that some of the things she was accused of lately didn't sound like the Casey she knew.

If Rick was on the up and up, why didn't he take his opinions and other accusations to the proper law enforcement agencies instead of bringing them into public forums and blogs? Could it be that he wanted a little bit of the limelight, so that people would be talking about Cindy's brother Rick. He said himself that he hadn't even talked to Cindy or Casey for quite some time, which corroborates perfectly with Cindy saying that they have relatives that they haven't talked to in years coming out of the woodwork.

He is a loser, period.
Harry Potter

UK

#12 Jan 7, 2009
murty wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for caring,but you are so wrong.Cindy knew how Casey was,and is .it is all about what Casey wants.cindy has helped her all of her life,now she can't.
so cindy see a way to make money.and she is.
I think Caylee was a burden to all of them but George,but he is afarid of Cindy and Casey.I think Casey plansd to kill Cindy and George so she could have the house.Casey lives in her on fanasty world
I wish someone would produce the documents showing where any of the Anythonys have made money. The photos for $5000-$6000 were probably an exchange for travel expenses so that they could get on the air to make their pleas when they believed Caylee was still alive. If the Anthonys received travel expenses and gave the media video and photos to air in their plea for Caylee when they believed she was alive, absolutely the media can twist the story so that it is perceived that the money was for the photos and video instead of travel expenses.

I can recall many many interviews where the interviewer kept turning the conversations to Casey and Cindy REPEATEDLY said I am not here to talk about Casey, I am here to get the information out about Caylee. The media didn't want to talk about Caylee, she was just another missing child in their world of media hype. They only wanted to talk about Casey.

If you will notice, the media keeps saying the Anthonys ALLEGEDLY are making deals and ALLEGEDLY received payments for photos and video. If they use allegedly, they abscond themselves from a lawsuit because they are just breeding more rumors and BS.

If people would see the media for what it is, pay attention to the evidence instead of the ALLEDGED information that is being put out there, they may be able to see the forest through the trees.
murty

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2009
Harry Potter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go back to the interview that LE did with Cindy and Ricks mother, Shirley, you will hear that Shirley called Casey the perfect little mother. She said that she hadn't seen her for a while, wasn't sure why, and that some of the things she was accused of lately didn't sound like the Casey she knew.
If Rick was on the up and up, why didn't he take his opinions and other accusations to the proper law enforcement agencies instead of bringing them into public forums and blogs? Could it be that he wanted a little bit of the limelight, so that people would be talking about Cindy's brother Rick. He said himself that he hadn't even talked to Cindy or Casey for quite some time, which corroborates perfectly with Cindy saying that they have relatives that they haven't talked to in years coming out of the woodwork.
He is a loser, period.
He maybe a loser,but sounds like he knew what his sister and Casey were like.They killed Caylee
Special K

Caledonia, MI

#14 Jan 8, 2009
Wow, where'e Dr. Phil when you need him.
HarryPotter

Tallulah, LA

#15 Jan 8, 2009
murty wrote:
<quoted text>
He maybe a loser,but sounds like he knew what his sister and Casey were like.They killed Caylee
Its nice to see upstanding Americans like yourself that believe in our Constitution.
Special K

Caledonia, MI

#17 Jan 8, 2009
A little sarcasm there HP. This case has become such a headache, just wish it was over so people can move on with their lives.
lil Birdie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Jan 8, 2009
marysrip wrote:
lil Birdie Rick,
Once again you can't seem to comprehend what you read. I don't care how much Cindy and George cover for their murdering daughter Casey. This is about Rick's nasty attitude. Learn to read,you are now dismissed. Maybe a couple of people will buy your book "All about Casey" I know that you will be one of the first ones to profit off your dead neice Caylee!
Cindy, you are projecting. When it comes to profits from murder; You are the one that sold out the baby. You are the one that sold out your Dad for a few bucks. You are the liar that said you wouldn't be back - and here you are. I knew you were lying again. Lying is second nature to you.
I don't have a niece named Caylee.
I don't have a baby killer for a daughter.
I have no plans for a book and I wouldn't pay a penny for anything that originates from your lying big mouth.

The one that can't comprehend is you. Your lame finger pointing has only managed to come back on you. You are despised. Your lying husband, your son, and your baby killer daughter despised. You choked your own daughter! You are a hateful person filled with rage. Your life is doomed to be filled with the hate you breath.
lil Birdie

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Jan 8, 2009
Harry Potter wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a loser, period.
Rick did go to authorities. Make an effort to learn the case. Rick is not the problem. It isn't about a sibling rivalry issue. FYI, the problem is - a baby is dead. Hateful grandma lies to help the killer. Whatever you wish to try and divert to Rick about, doesn't put the threat of arrest over his head. He doesn't need an attorney to beg for immunity. Petty diversions won't eliminate the real issues. MURDER, lying to Federal agents, obstruction of justice. Hopefully LE will get Cindy off blogging her hate soon. There is no internet in jail.
Slayer

Montgomery, AL

#20 Jan 9, 2009
After doing a Google search on Rick Plesea, I finally got to see a recap of the email exchange between Rick and Cindy. Does appear as if Cindy is delusional re: Casey. Based on some of the other posts here, it also appears as if Shirley (Cindy's mom), shares that trait. Some women will never speak negatively about their own family members regardless of what they truly believe about them.

Outsiders can see the real Casey better than her own mom. Jesse Grund had been easily manipulated too. Casey is clearly a narcissistic, sociopathic personality who, to date, had been able to easily manipulate those around her. If Cindy had not been so accepting of Casey's frequent lies and manipulation, Casey may have learned to at least have been better able to function in society, even if it was an act.

The story re: Caylee's father still doesn't ring true. Wouldn't be surprised if the father does turn out to be Lee Anthony -- now that he's been forced to give DNA, will the prosecution's office test it for paternity of Caylee's? Or is the thought just too sinister for them?
Harry Potter

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 9, 2009
Ho Hum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 injured in Orange County shooting Nov '16 openmind693 1
Walt Disney Background Check Nov '16 Lucy 2
CONVICTED child sex offender hides at Websleuths (Feb '09) Oct '16 Lena 10
News Edwards, Bonilla headed to November run-off for... Oct '16 Anna Banana 1
News Robert Pascale walked to the Orange County jail (May '10) Oct '16 BABYBOO6493 27
Orange County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep '16 Carter 2
News What I saw: Over and over, men take bait in Orl... (Sep '09) Jun '16 Cavalier 30
More from around the web