Bithlo's dirty water fix

Jan 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxOrlando

BITHLO, Fla. - Orange County Mayor Teresa Jacobs vowed to help Bithlo residents find out why their water is so dirty and possibly contaminated with dangerous chemicals.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Zack

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Out here in Christmas, the running joke is that Bithlo is the "Nightmare before Christmas" and a typical Bithlo resident is that crazy, drunk on horseback. Christmas is a true rural town.
Ginger Snatch

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Cory Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>Bithlo still laughs at you people living like caged rats in your gated communities, while we can look out the window and not see another house for miles. Like I said, don't stray off Hwy.50 if you don't want your reality twisted out of shape.
no all you see is old rusted out trailers. We live in gated communities to keep the less desireables like you out.
Ginger Snatch

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Zack wrote:
Out here in Christmas, the running joke is that Bithlo is the "Nightmare before Christmas" and a typical Bithlo resident is that crazy, drunk on horseback. Christmas is a true rural town.
Love it and love Christmas too. Good post.
decent white woman

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2012

I was molested by a redneck man in Bithlo one evening. I was returning from the beach when my car broke down. He offered to help me. It was raining and he invited me to his trailer for a drink while he worked on my car.As i sat there drinking a whiskey and coke he tore off my little sun dress and threw me on the floor. He wouldn't let me leave until i gave him oral sex. No big deal,so i did. Well, then he wanted the back door,i said no,but his nephew and son came in from the other room and had their way with me. I was so sore i could hardly walk back to the car, but they was nice and at least fixed my car (all it was was a loose wire. I don't care if they get clean water out there or not.
Cory Goodman

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Zack wrote:
Out there in christmas you are controlled by that fat bastard Bobby "lapdog" Beagle.LOL LOL! Do your lips get chapped from kissing his feet or are you so used to it you don't care any more?True rural town? get sober and figure it out dummy!
Cory Goodman

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Ginger Snatch wrote:
<quoted text>no all you see is old rusted out trailers. We live in gated communities to keep the less desireables like you out.
And live so close to your neighbors you can hear them molest your kids at night.
Zach

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Cory Goodman wrote:
<quoted text>Out there in christmas you are controlled by that fat bastard Bobby "lapdog" Beagle.LOL LOL! Do your lips get chapped from kissing his feet or are you so used to it you don't care any more?True rural town? get sober and figure it out dummy!
At least we have a town charter in Christmas. We control our own town, unlike Bithlo. Bithlo has to answer to the county for anything they need. Why has Goodman not done anything to get Bithlo its town charter back, too worried about the dictators at the park? Ha Ha... We work with our county park (Cracker Christmas) and use the money to run our own town.
Bit Low resident

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Goodman is too busy worrying about who controls the the Bithlo park to get anything useful done. The funny thing is, he hates how the 'dictators' say who is welcome and who is not. If he were in control, he would do the same though. You would need a Bithlo resident card just to get in. Talk about a dictator!
The Question

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Actually, according to Goodman you have had to owned your property in Bithlo for the past 100 years to be a Bithlo resident. What is funny is that Goodman does not even own the property he lives on. Haha...
Cory Goodman

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Zach wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we have a town charter in Christmas. We control our own town, unlike Bithlo. Bithlo has to answer to the county for anything they need. Why has Goodman not done anything to get Bithlo its town charter back, too worried about the dictators at the park? Ha Ha... We work with our county park (Cracker Christmas) and use the money to run our own town.
Crouch down and lick the hands that feed you slave! Don't hate me because I wont.Gee, Christmas never had a town charter before now. Are you sure you aren't confused? Who is your Mayor, Police chief? Town manager? Let me know when you find out.Bet you didn't know all the meat at your Cracker events in Christmas park are poached on public land by Jonny tanner who pockets the money he rapes off you guys. Bet yer proud of that too!Get real or get gone dude!
Cory Goodman

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

The Question wrote:
Actually, according to Goodman you have had to owned your property in Bithlo for the past 100 years to be a Bithlo resident. What is funny is that Goodman does not even own the property he lives on. Haha...
Funny I got it from working on the Dietrich Ranch.Wanna see the deed?HAHA back at ya!
poz

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Watch your mouth when talking about certain people in Christmas! Someone has to call him to rid public/private land of nuisance animals.He has permits & license that to do this service!!
Cory Goodman

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

poz wrote:
Watch your mouth when talking about certain people in Christmas! Someone has to call him to rid public/private land of nuisance animals.He has permits & license that to do this service!!
Listen to my mouth and shut yours! If the guy was so good why doesn't he donate the poached meat for free instead of expecting to pad his bank account with public property. Ask around and you will discover that Johnny only does things to profit Johnny and no one else. His actions speak for themselves. are YOu also benefiting from his despotism?
poz

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

In this world you work for a living! You can't always get what you want for free. Oh he's a bad guy because he doesn't give you free food!? Go mooch off UGO worthless freeloader. Your such a country boy & live in the woods go get your own food.
The Answer

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it. Time is money in a capitalistic society.
Country boy

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

poz wrote:
In this world you work for a living! You can't always get what you want for free. Oh he's a bad guy because he doesn't give you free food!? Go mooch off UGO worthless freeloader. Your such a country boy & live in the woods go get your own food.
If the rest of us can't have the same favoritism that Tanner expects( cattle leases ) from society, why do you defend the guy? Face it. Cory Goodman had the cattle lease on 50 by Char-bet farms taken away from Tanner because of the poaching. Now we all can use it instead of your buddy. No wonder you are so angry with East Oranges Man of action. Thank You Cory for standing up to the elitists in East Orange for the rest of us!
And by the way, Cory does get his own food from the woods and shares with the less fortunate without expecting to get money like Tanner does.Thank You Cory Goodman!
poz

Windermere, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

You know nothing how cattle leases work. You have no idea about what your talking about as usual. You are so narrow minded and jealous it is so sad. You do nothing for Bithlo.
Country boy

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I know that Tanner has the Seminole Ranch cattle lease at the state level and had the only county lease until Goodman threw the bum off of it. Why? Because the county didn't want an open bidding process but Goodman knew that was illegal on public land.Guess who won THAT battle? Not Tanner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orange County Discussions

Search the Orange County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
where are all the oranges in this county Jun 13 dr boing 2
the bbb is unfair and their grading system is a... (Jan '09) May '14 berry 12
Carmen George Paris - Wedding Photographer Mar '14 Carmen george Paris 3
Carmen George Paris, the best computer repair e... Mar '14 Md Bazlur ahman 2
Carmen Goerge Paris Known as Internet Marketer,... Mar '14 carmengparis 1
Haleigh--Missing 5 yr old. (Feb '09) Feb '14 seasidecece 6,649
Home invader shot dead, shooter not charged (Sep '09) Jan '14 Tee 15
•••
•••