Motorcyclist Killed On Ortega Highway

Motorcyclist Killed On Ortega Highway

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Motorcyclist Killed On Ortega Highway. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A 29-year-old motorcyclist from Murrieta was killed because he drove a Suzuki Samurai motorcycle into the back of a stopped car on Route 74 -- the Ortega Highway -- the Orange County Coroner's Office said today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

daily driver

Tustin, CA

#1 Oct 7, 2012
This road is made for nomal driver's not for the wana b racers i feel for him and his family but motorists driver's need to be banded from Ortega hwy not just for there safety but for all other driver's to good bless all of us.
a good friend

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2012
daily driver wrote:
This road is made for nomal driver's not for the wana b racers i feel for him and his family but motorists driver's need to be banded from Ortega hwy not just for there safety but for all other driver's to good bless all of us.
Wow so quick to judge! Just FYI, he was not a wana b racer as u say! He was a husband and father of two small children and a Marine that went for a ride with his friends when he came around a blind corner to stopped traffice from a previous accident that the CHP on seen failed to flag or put his flairs to worn traffic.. The car he slammed into the back of almost slammed into the cars ahead of her as well so do we call her a racer! Oh and a couple of other cars slammed into each other too before he crashed do we call them racers too! It was juat a tragic accident and no matter what fingers will point, we were so blessed to have this amazing man that touched all of our lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't re-elect Lowenthal on JUNE 7 - re-posted ... 9 hr digginpurple 2
Cars & Doggies Event Fri MPS Army Foundation 1
News Orange County deputy loses rifle, search underway May 19 Just a thought 3
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) May 16 Eagle 12 770
News Violence follows California Trump rally, 17 arr... Apr 29 The Proclaimer 6
News Racist statements lead lawmakers to reject John... Apr 29 Jane Ann 1
News Protesters clash as Donald Trump brings message... Apr 29 Jane Ann 1
More from around the web