Lawrence W. Duel Jr. was charged with defrauding the town of South Bristol

Jun 3, 2009 Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

The Highway Superintendent in South Bristol has been charged with defrauding the town of more than $18,000 in profits from scrap metal recycling, the Ontario County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday.

Full Story
Dandy

Pinellas Park, FL

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Shame on him. You never Know who you can trust. I liked the one about maybe he was just storing the items at his residents. Come on get real, with all the barns that the town has and he has to store a nail gun at his personal residents. Watch, he will get out of this one with a slap on the hand as long as he makes restitution for the money. Maybe the scrap money was used to bail him out. I think they should use him as an example so some other town don't have this problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manchester man charged with rape Nov '14 lolz 1
Three arrested after farm stand burglarized Sep '14 kindhearted 1
Pittsford teen accused of stealing from Von Maur (Dec '13) Dec '13 HasPhilLandedYet 1
holiday craft bazaar (Nov '13) Nov '13 HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR 1
Police Officer Arrested For DWI (Nov '12) Oct '13 Whitecollarcrimef... 4
Rochester breast cancer support group addresses... (Jul '12) Sep '13 Harrison 2
Pit bull left outside, no food or water (Aug '13) Aug '13 Chinese Cook 2
More from around the web