11-year-old girl hit by car

11-year-old girl hit by car

There are 11 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Apr 16, 2009, titled 11-year-old girl hit by car. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

According to the New York State Police, just after 2:30 p.m., an 11-year-old girl was struck by a car on County Road 37 in Canadice, Ontario County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

CountryRes

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Apr 16, 2009
CityRes wrote:
What is it they say when a City Resident gets hit by a car?
"They gotta learn to use crosswalks"
There are no cross walks, its a country road.
sss

Canandaigua, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2009
they would also ask where the parents were
UpstateNYResiden t

Rochester, NY

#4 Apr 16, 2009
I have a very hard time reading these message boards lately. It seems as if every board has comments that put down everyone who does not live in the city. What is the big deal? So you live in the city. Do you really need to criticize those who live in the country and turn every discussion into a slam against non-city residents. If you are that disgruntled over the stigma YOU FEEL others have placed on city life, then do something about it. Do not come on every message board and post idiotic statements. Go volunteer or something. Clean up the streets, become a Big Brother, feed the homeless. Do something to eliminate the stigma and prove it wrong!
gottalaugh

Farmington, NY

#5 Apr 16, 2009
Then I guess you must have missed all the comments that slams any and everything that happens in the city. Point is crime happens everywhere smart one, but there is always a boat load of comments of this and that when crime happens in the city. For that reason we have to make it a point to comment on crime in other places.
13suks

Batavia, NY

#6 Apr 16, 2009
She just doesn't see it that much lately, as most of the crime has been happening in the Burbs so far this year. Only 4 murders so far, at that rate, it will be 12 at the end of the year. The burbs are already over 12!!! lol
Steve

Mentor, OH

#7 Apr 16, 2009
13suks wrote:
She just doesn't see it that much lately, as most of the crime has been happening in the Burbs so far this year. Only 4 murders so far, at that rate, it will be 12 at the end of the year. The burbs are already over 12!!! lol
And remember... the burbs reach Avon to you
grammar police

Farmington, NY

#8 Apr 17, 2009
Mercy Flight for a broken leg?
RealCityRes

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 17, 2009
CityRes wrote:
What is it they say when a City Resident gets hit by a car?
"They gotta learn to use crosswalks"
To the jerk that posted this and stole my screename...how unoriginal....don't worry, keep it I will use a new one
Jenn

Spencerport, NY

#10 Apr 18, 2009
grammar police wrote:
Mercy Flight for a broken leg?
Are you an idiot yo can't see internal injurys
Jenn

Spencerport, NY

#11 Apr 18, 2009
Are you an idiot you can't see internal injurys...they live an hour from stron hospital
KEEP YOUR KID ON A LEASH

Batavia, NY

#12 Apr 20, 2009
KEEP YOUR KID ON A LEASH IS THE ONLY WAY THAT WAY THEY WONT BE PLAYING IN THE STREET.PARENTS SHOULD BE SLAPPED IN THE HEAD FOR NOT KEEPING AN EYE ON THERE KID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-Year-Old In Jet Ski Accident on Canandaigua L... (Aug '12) Mar '16 Pam 3
News ROC Man Accused of Scamming Mentally-Challenged... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lollygagger 1
News Storm impact felt across area (Jun '15) Jun '15 Scottie Hecksco 2
News Rochester man arrested in jail (Jan '15) Jan '15 WMLK 2
News Manchester man charged with rape (Nov '14) Nov '14 lolz 1
News Three arrested after farm stand burglarized (Sep '14) Sep '14 kindhearted 1
News Pittsford teen accused of stealing from Von Maur (Dec '13) Dec '13 HasPhilLandedYet 1
More from around the web