Deadly Police Shooting Ruled Justified

Deadly Police Shooting Ruled Justified

There are 3 comments on the 13WHAM story from Jul 5, 2011, titled Deadly Police Shooting Ruled Justified. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

A grand jury chose not to indict a Geneva police officer in the deadly shooting of a man in May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Just goes to show-
don't be a known felon
don't rob people and go around in a car when cops know who you are
don't plan on doing a home invasion with other scum bags
do what the cops tell you and dont carry weapons and stolen property
dont make stupid sudden movements

bottom line- be a normal productive law abidding person and odds are high you wont be shot dead by cops
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2011
But his family said he was a "good guy". I guess in the black community you're a good guy until you've shot 3 people. That's their version of logic if only shooting 2 qualifies you as a "good guy".
The Horsemen Knew Her

Rochester, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2011
He was going to church and turning his life around... and he loved his kids, even if not sure how many

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Astacio responds to criticism of pay raise 46 min Ha Ha 16
News Shortsville sauerkraut, pickle plant to close Mar '18 Sauerkraut on eve... 2
News Rochester judge Leticia Astacio denied bail, or... Oct '17 Bruce popper 11
Is there a quid pro quo between Kimberly Ray's ... (Apr '17) Sep '17 Thomas Hurtle 3
News Judge sentenced to 60 days jail, 3 years probation (Jul '17) Jul '17 IescapedNY 11
News This weekend, Jason Lang lost his battle with d... (Jun '17) Jun '17 china white 1
News Off-again, on-again lawyer can't get N.Y. judge... (Jun '17) Jun '17 IescapedNY 3