one person dead

There are 48 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Nov 2, 2009, titled one person dead. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

News 10NBC has learned about a Hazmat situation in East Bloomfield, Ontario County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
huh

Canandaigua, NY

#48 Nov 3, 2009
Yeah but here is the thing you idiot. White men in the burbs arent going around shooting each other. They are killing themselves. Now matter how hard life gets there is no excuse for this but at least he took his own life and not others. Maybe the streets of Rochester should take notice.
FUBL wrote:
I don't understand why the Sheriff had to hold a press conference?? I guess they all like to be on TV for their 5 mintues of fame.
But here we have another white dead body in the burbs, so I wonder what the score is now??
None

Rochester, NY

#49 Nov 3, 2009
Student wrote:
My friends dad said found a car filled with smoke and sign that said "do not open". it apparently appeared to be a teenager in a red oldsmobile? i'm a teenager and only live 2 miles from the park, i am eager to know whats going on.
He WAS NOT a teenager! It was a man between 35-45. Not a teenager.
U R My Dingleberries

Rochester, NY

#50 Nov 3, 2009
None wrote:
<quoted text>
He WAS NOT a teenager! It was a man between 35-45. Not a teenager.
Well, that is open for debate.

Someone here posted that the guy graduated from a local school
in 2006, allegedly.

So, unless he was Luther Summer's dad, that would make the deceased
in about the 20 - 21 year old range, wouldn't it?

If the guy appeared to be 35 - 45 years old when in reality
he was only about 21 years old, then the dude had some serious problems.
truth hurts

Canandaigua, NY

#51 Nov 3, 2009
huh wrote:
Yeah but here is the thing you idiot. White men in the burbs arent going around shooting each other. They are killing themselves. Now matter how hard life gets there is no excuse for this but at least he took his own life and not others. Maybe the streets of Rochester should take notice.
<quoted text>
You are correct, THEY ARE ALL KILLING EACH OTHER, they can not blame others for the lives that they lead. And, I am not saying that each and every victim was to blame, but when you participate in activities that aren't legal, for example, you get what you deserve. Stop blaming others and take responsibility for your own actions and lifestyles. No one is responsible for you!
friend of family

Rochester, NY

#52 Nov 3, 2009
U R My Dingleberries wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that is open for debate.
Someone here posted that the guy graduated from a local school
in 2006, allegedly.
So, unless he was Luther Summer's dad, that would make the deceased
in about the 20 - 21 year old range, wouldn't it?
If the guy appeared to be 35 - 45 years old when in reality
he was only about 21 years old, then the dude had some serious problems.
He was 21 years old. The chemicals distorted him to the extent that is was difficult to determine the age. People should all stop making assumptions and wait for the facts.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#54 Nov 5, 2009
lolz wrote:
hey its just another scum bag of the street. some might say its mean but if you do drugs you are a ****. its a meth lab kit in the car that the guy killed himself with. He at least warned people with the do not open sign.
for your information the kid was not a scum bag. I know the kid so unless you know him then please dont judge him as scum. People like you are scum because its not fair for you to judge unless you are God!
Gothickgirl

Pasadena, MD

#55 Nov 16, 2010
The incident that you mentioned in boughton park, in victor, new york; with the man who took his own life. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!!!! I do..... I graduated with him, he sat behind me in chemistry, i know his family, i was friends with his sister, i knew his families troubles. and all you are doing is saying shit about him. you need to stop. from bloomfield all of us were surprised to hear that one of our own killed himself. but we are not bad mouthing him in any such form. and we would appreciate that others would do the same.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#56 Nov 17, 2010
Gothickgirl wrote:
The incident that you mentioned in boughton park, in victor, new york; with the man who took his own life. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!!!! I do..... I graduated with him, he sat behind me in chemistry, i know his family, i was friends with his sister, i knew his families troubles. and all you are doing is saying shit about him. you need to stop. from bloomfield all of us were surprised to hear that one of our own killed himself. but we are not bad mouthing him in any such form. and we would appreciate that others would do the same.
whoa, the last post was a year ago.
YOU are the one dredging it back up again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rochester man arrested in jail Jan '15 WMLK 2
News Manchester man charged with rape (Nov '14) Nov '14 lolz 1
News Three arrested after farm stand burglarized (Sep '14) Sep '14 kindhearted 1
News Pittsford teen accused of stealing from Von Maur (Dec '13) Dec '13 HasPhilLandedYet 1
holiday craft bazaar (Nov '13) Nov '13 HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR 1
News Police Officer Arrested For DWI (Nov '12) Oct '13 Whitecollarcrimef... 4
News Rochester breast cancer support group addresses... (Jul '12) Sep '13 Harrison 2
More from around the web