Whoever killed a pregnant woman will ...

Whoever killed a pregnant woman will not be charged with two counts of murder

There are 11 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Oct 27, 2010, titled Whoever killed a pregnant woman will not be charged with two counts of murder. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Investigators tell News 10NBC they are getting solid leads in the case of Amelia Rivera-Castoire of Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 27, 2010
How much ya want to bet when they find this criminal his a white crackhead
JesusChrist

Rochester, NY

#2 Oct 28, 2010
Well, what are the NYS lawmakers working on????
OOh, I forgot, they are trying to make a law so that food stamps can't be used to by soda.
JesusChrist

Rochester, NY

#3 Oct 28, 2010
"""Assemblyman Koon says he will pick up this bill no one else does."""

If he really really has to, I guess we can bend his arm.
Kramer

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 28, 2010
When a WHITE 8 month pregnant woman is killed they will make a law and call it after her.

maddog2008

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 28, 2010
The law is wrong,it should be changed.Almost every other state an unborn child is protected under the law and this act would be murder.But than again this is liberal New York.
EnoughAlready

Rochester, NY

#8 Oct 28, 2010
Funny how a the laws we hear the State working on are all stupid, yet things like this are left with NO attention.
What are some of the news laws the state were working on??? the color of our license plates, where wine can be sold, if Indians can continue to do stuff they've done for years, stopping welfare people from getting sodas, texting while driving, tolls on the thru-way?? like give us a break.
LA GUERA

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2010
WELL, EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, MAYBE IT WAS HER DESTINY. THE LORD MAY HAVE PLANNED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO HER & HAVE LAWS CHANGED FOR THE FUTURE HE HAS PLANNED FOR ALL OF US! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING... SO GOD BLESS US ALL TODAY!
Diane in France

Rochester, NY

#10 Nov 4, 2010
JesusChrist wrote:
"""Assemblyman Koon says he will pick up this bill no one else does."""
If he really really has to, I guess we can bend his arm.
Isn't it soo funny how Koon thought he'd still have his job?? lol
AVM

Richmond, VA

#11 Nov 12, 2010
A Drug addict with Six kids and no husband and the seventh on the way .If the government needs to cut somethings its the Welfare programs that support people like this woman.
Susan B

Rochester, NY

#12 Nov 12, 2010
AVM wrote:
A Drug addict with Six kids and no husband and the seventh on the way .If the government needs to cut somethings its the Welfare programs that support people like this woman.
You republicans don't want women like this to abort the kids, then you don't want them to be able to eat either.
I just don't get it.
hint

United States

#13 Nov 12, 2010
Susan B wrote:
<quoted text>
You republicans don't want women like this to abort the kids, then you don't want them to be able to eat either.
I just don't get it.
You just don't get it? That helps...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-Year-Old In Jet Ski Accident on Canandaigua L... (Aug '12) Mar '16 Pam 3
News ROC Man Accused of Scamming Mentally-Challenged... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lollygagger 1
News Storm impact felt across area (Jun '15) Jun '15 Scottie Hecksco 2
News Rochester man arrested in jail (Jan '15) Jan '15 WMLK 2
News Manchester man charged with rape (Nov '14) Nov '14 lolz 1
News Three arrested after farm stand burglarized (Sep '14) Sep '14 kindhearted 1
News Pittsford teen accused of stealing from Von Maur (Dec '13) Dec '13 HasPhilLandedYet 1
More from around the web