Utica Man Charged With Video Recording Rape of 16-year-old

Sep 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WIBX-AM Whitesboro

Authorities say a Utica man video taped his rape of a 16 year old girl. According to Investigators with the Oneida County Child Advocacy Center 39-year-old Robert Lawrence is currently incarcerated on unrelated charges and now faces additional charges of Rape and Use of a Child in a Sexual Performance.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Vengence

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 15, 2009
 
Cut his balls off slowly!
facts

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Was it consensual? Because if it was consensual than it wouldn't exactly be rape now would it. It would just be two dumb and lonely people doing an even dumber thing (making their own porn because they obviously don't seem to know that they can get all the free porn on the Internet that they want).
judge

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

what ever happend to devin garramone
The Truth

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 15, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Consentual? She was 16. wtf is wrong with you and these f**cking people in this world. Put a glass tube in his cock and hit it with a hammer. Sick Sick people.
judge

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 15, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

judge wrote:
what ever happend to devin garramone
what happend to christan garramone there brother was the ADA
what a moron

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

facts wrote:
Was it consensual? Because if it was consensual than it wouldn't exactly be rape now would it. It would just be two dumb and lonely people doing an even dumber thing (making their own porn because they obviously don't seem to know that they can get all the free porn on the Internet that they want).
Doesn't matter if it was consensual...it's illegal! Get a grip man!! If you can't control your sexual urges, you don't belong on the streets.
WDFA

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The link to the video is posted here....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pasadena-ca/T...
No Excuse

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 16, 2009
 
It was consentual and I know that doesnt make it right but I almost got caught up in a similar situation years ago. The girl actually had I.D. that said she was 19 but her conversation told me different. The reality is that these younger girls develop at an alarming rate and can easily fool most men. It is imperative that we think when in doubt or be faced with an unfortunate situation such as this man. What would you think if it was your daughter? This is another reason why it is so important to be active in your daughters lives.
tilly

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 16, 2009
 
WDFA wrote:
The link to the video is posted here....
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pasadena-ca/T...
Just promote it a little more youS.O.B.- Thats not kool. There is something wrong with you.
give us a break

Jamesville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 16, 2009
 
Sorry, theres no reason for a 39 year old man to be chasing 19 year olds either. Gross.
No Excuse wrote:
It was consentual and I know that doesnt make it right but I almost got caught up in a similar situation years ago. The girl actually had I.D. that said she was 19 but her conversation told me different. The reality is that these younger girls develop at an alarming rate and can easily fool most men. It is imperative that we think when in doubt or be faced with an unfortunate situation such as this man. What would you think if it was your daughter? This is another reason why it is so important to be active in your daughters lives.
Tillly

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 16, 2009
 
True that. Nasty big old saggy balls.
Saggy Balls

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tillly wrote:
True that. Nasty big old saggy balls.
lmao..... Im 44 yrs. old and my preference is younger women. I have not been with a girl over 31 in 15 yrs. Im not looking for love and I love the feel the smell the energy of young booty. Most women my age are out of shape and either boring or just full of crap. They want commitment as if they have bargining power. I will settle for part time buns of steel rather than full time guts of jello. Most older men dream of younger girls. I crave them. So 22 and up watch out baby because you got what I need and I got what you want.
Drey

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

The Truth wrote:
Consentual? She was 16. wtf is wrong with you and these f**cking people in this world. Put a glass tube in his cock and hit it with a hammer. Sick Sick people.
Hey retard - are you trying to say a 16 year old never had consentual sex>? You are a godamm retard if you think not.
what a moron

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Drey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard - are you trying to say a 16 year old never had consentual sex>? You are a godamm retard if you think not.
Everyone on this forum knows what he's trying to say...that even if she consented, she's a minor, therefore off limits! You better look in the mirror before you call someone a retard.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 16, 2009
 
Saggy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>lmao..... Im 44 yrs. old and my preference is younger women. I have not been with a girl over 31 in 15 yrs. Im not looking for love and I love the feel the smell the energy of young booty. Most women my age are out of shape and either boring or just full of crap. They want commitment as if they have bargining power. I will settle for part time buns of steel rather than full time guts of jello. Most older men dream of younger girls. I crave them. So 22 and up watch out baby because you got what I need and I got what you want.
People like you usually gross me out, but then I think, how many female porn stars are like 18 years old? A lot.

Just keep the mentality that they are all pigs and you will be just fine...

As for the perv with the cam I hope they fry him!
4real

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 16, 2009
 
There are 12 yr olds having consentual sex and initiating it.
somewhere there

Baldwinsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

if you feel the need to bop a little child then stay home and put your little pecker in the the toaster for awhile, you are a perverted pig who needs to have your head examined, be a man and volunteer for the military, do something positive instead of negative for once in your pathetic stupid utica life. loser, you need to be arrested and put in jail so bubba can rape you and if your lucky he will let you watch it over and over your little white tight ass being streched out so a f-ing subway can manage its way around. let me find you.
what a moron

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 17, 2009
 
4real wrote:
There are 12 yr olds having consentual sex and initiating it.
What don't you understand about the word ILLEGAL?! So what you're saying is it's o.k. to be a pedophile? You seriously need some psychological help!
Seek help

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 17, 2009
 
somewhere there wrote:
if you feel the need to bop a little child then stay home and put your little pecker in the the toaster for awhile, you are a perverted pig who needs to have your head examined, be a man and volunteer for the military, do something positive instead of negative for once in your pathetic stupid utica life. loser, you need to be arrested and put in jail so bubba can rape you and if your lucky he will let you watch it over and over your little white tight ass being streched out so a f-ing subway can manage its way around. let me find you.
With such a vivid picture you described, I'd say you are sick. Clear to see that you have the molester mindset. The person said that 12 year old girls are having sex as with other young boys. Not with him. Did that turn you on? You are a sick puppy and should be put to sleep.
Little girls gone wild

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 17, 2009
 
Report Abuse | Judge it!|#13 Nov 18 , 2008 Report Abuse | Judge it!|#14 Nov 18 , 2008 Cowboy Syracuse, NY   hmm Whats the true story? I heard she was a two bit little slut. I also heard that at the time of the trial she was pregnant! I also heard she was on top of one of the boys stradling him and then a friend walked in and she had to save face. LETS FACE IT PEOPLE SHEs A WH ORE. This is the year 2008 they're su ckin co ck out of the 5 th grade nowadays. HATS OFF TO THE PARENTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••