Eight individuals face federal charge...

Eight individuals face federal charges in major cocaine distribution conspiracy

There are 19 comments on the WKTV story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Eight individuals face federal charges in major cocaine distribution conspiracy. In it, WKTV reports that:

Eight individuals, seven of which are from the Rome area, have been indicted on federal charges in connection with a major cocaine distribution conspiracy that operated between the Utica/Rome area and New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

sperm donor

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 14, 2012
hahahahahaha who's laughing now bitch??. remember when you said i'd never have nothing and all the other crap you say...well guess what...the "sperm donor" wins.... isn't that what you call me on Facebook?....well at least im not gonna spend the next 5 years in prison with the rest of the drug dealing scum in your lil group ..hahahaha van you say KARMA!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Fallen Angel from above

Allentown, PA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
It's sad you feel this way cause truth told your baby will be out of a father and you still have nothing but a baby with no father. So in reality the hahahah is a lol at you. you poor baby. and 5 years he still can get visits,while your craddling a fatherless child. now is that funny.
Opinion

New Hartford, NY

#3 Aug 15, 2012
Yep because what people say on Facebook must be true.NOT. 2 sides to every story.
Fallen Angel from above

Allentown, PA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I dont know anything about this facebook matter. all i'm saying is, if this statement is true or not, your talking about a person doing jail time off of tax payers money who when in time will come out more complete than me or you. All the goverment gonna do is make shore they eat, sleep, excercise, shower,read, even get free education and watch t.v .. they can even get married and still make babies on visits, get money put on their books.. sheesh if you think about it, who's really worse off ? as were struggling in the real world, loseing sleep, cant find no job, tyring to keep a roof over our head..etc.. So not right!!
sperm donor

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
you dont know me or anything moron. my baby girl is way better with me. I will always be in her life. I work hard and pay for her insurance,school clothes, vacations and the roof over her head and everything else she needs to have a normal life because thats what a GOOD parent does. It's not a question of how or why. It's just what you do when you have kids. Simple as that. We were going to court for custody anyway and this was just the nail in the coffin. I would have won custody with or without these charges. So maybe before you start talking shit about people you know nothing about you should get your facts straight
reality check
#6 Aug 17, 2012
If u r truly so involved and love ur child u would realize that like it or not the abusive remarks toward her mother show how little u care for that baby. U r not the only genes in that child ....she is half her mom too and no matter how young she will feel the effects of ur feelings toward mom and will be without a parent. I am not siding with mom. It is a matter of being a truly good parent or just talking the talk. Step up to the plate
FEDDY

Camden, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2012
Why are you all saying 5 years? They are looking at a min. of 10.And if they have 2 or more felonies ,it might be 20.
Waiting
#8 Aug 17, 2012
Is there any updates on this yet? What happened at court?
obvi

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Obviously none of ya damn business cause if it was you would know what happened. Idiot. Mind your own stupid.
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Aug 17, 2012
obvi wrote:
Obviously none of ya damn business cause if it was you would know what happened. Idiot. Mind your own stupid.
How about you stay in texas topix you inbred. Mind your own. Only 2 things come from texas. Steers and queers, and I doubt you have horns so you know what that makes you fagpiece
wow WOW wow

New York, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2012
All got ROR'ed today in courtexcept quan and roger! All others are out on the streets again! Straight facts! Look it up on ferderal court public records web site! All out except 2
how

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2012
wow WOW wow wrote:
All got ROR'ed today in courtexcept quan and roger! All others are out on the streets again! Straight facts! Look it up on ferderal court public records web site! All out except 2
How in the hell is someone facing fed charges and ends in in city court? Then they get RoR'd WTF?
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 17, 2012
how wrote:
<quoted text>How in the hell is someone facing fed charges and ends in in city court? Then they get RoR'd WTF?
I smell a bunch of rats!
wow WOW wow

New York, NY

#15 Aug 18, 2012
They all appeared in federal court yesterday for bail hearings and all but quan and roger got released! Its absolute bullshit how our system allows this! In my eyes they are out to set more people up. They all get arrested and who ever talks the loudest gets let out. But in todays society they are as good as marked people now because drug thugs think that killing someone will solve the problen when in reallity the problem lies right in the drug thugs
SeriouslyGhggg

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Aug 18, 2012
What website? Post the link to public records
Anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 18, 2012
SeriouslyGhggg wrote:
What website? Post the link to public records
Just goggle "federal court public records".

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 18, 2012
wow WOW wow wrote:
They all appeared in federal court yesterday for bail hearings and all but quan and roger got released! Its absolute bullshit how our system allows this! In my eyes they are out to set more people up. They all get arrested and who ever talks the loudest gets let out. But in todays society they are as good as marked people now because drug thugs think that killing someone will solve the problen when in reallity the problem lies right in the drug thugs
Maybe Qwan and Roger are singing a better tune,and are just being held to make things look worse than they are...
fig newton

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Aug 18, 2012
What a bunch of drama queens! Get your own lives, and stop acting like 12 year olds!Rome is NOT a big crime city like you see on tv.

Jail

New Hartford, NY

#20 Aug 20, 2012
Mind your own business? It is OUR business when your on the streets dealing and being a crackhead.Don't break the laws and it would not be our business. Now go back to your little cell where you belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annsville Man Accused of Sexually Abusing Child... 7 hr Spruce ln 3
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 12 hr Trump for homies 13
News Rome Man Arrested for Eavesdropping 15 hr ROFL 8
News Police: Woman indicted on charges of stealing $... Tue Tim Robinson 26
News Oneida county man charged with sexually abusing... Tue shot first whites 10
News Police: Man charged after forcibly touching Wal... Jan 16 ROFL 7
Landlord's rights. NY laws need to be changed! Jan 13 Landlord 1
More from around the web