Microsoft Background Check
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 11, 2016
If I wanted to get a job with Microsoft. Is there any kind of background record checks they carry out before a programmer can start.
Ann

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 11, 2016
Microsoft does background checks but the position typically determines how extensive the background check is. Some positions at Microsoft get extremely comprehensive checks.

Simple public records they do for sure: like http://www.checkingrecords.com/microsoftcheck verify your own records just in case you never know. Also a verification of prior employment and making sure your education degrees are real is another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olmsted County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Files Complaint Against Dodge County Sher... (Aug '10) Jun '18 Hmmm 159
News What can undocumented immigrants expect if they... (Jan '18) Jan '18 Genese 4
News Eyota moves forward with lake study, brew pub p... (Sep '16) Oct '17 Calmerthanyouare 2
News Zip Rail halted, but Dodge County keeps up the ... (Apr '17) Apr '17 DeltaAlum 3
News Heather Ann Schmoll DNA Project (Apr '08) Feb '16 Idiots 3
News Byron Teen Still Missing After One Month, Polic... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Rudolph Caparros 1
News Would-be burglar apparently scared by singing fish (Feb '14) Feb '14 Beware 2