Police question why woman left baby i...

Police question why woman left baby in trash, who is the father?

There are 23 comments on the WHAS11 story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Police question why woman left baby in trash, who is the father?. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

The mother of the infant found dead inside a trashcan in an Oldham County prison is facing murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
babygirl1

Cincinnati, OH

#24 Sep 1, 2010
I am a mom of three and can would not hurt my kids like some of these mothers out here. It hurts me so bad when i hear when a mom throw a little child in the trash that kid didn't deserve anything like that or when a husband and a wife that locks there kids up for a long time in a room. There are penalty of families that would love to have a child but these f***ing mothers don't give a change. So I think a mother and a father that does that to a child needs to be put away for along time.
Ali

Pewee Valley, KY

#25 Sep 1, 2010
Ali have baby goat for babygirl1. You take goat home be like mother to goat. Allahu reward you. Give you much wealth, gold and jewels. Goat make happy. Eat you grass, fertilize yard. Much better dog, dog unclean. Build mosque now. Cut you infidel head off. Allahu Akbar.
Keith

Clarksville, IN

#26 Sep 1, 2010
Ali wrote:
Ali have baby goat for babygirl1. You take goat home be like mother to goat. Allahu reward you. Give you much wealth, gold and jewels. Goat make happy. Eat you grass, fertilize yard. Much better dog, dog unclean. Build mosque now. Cut you infidel head off. Allahu Akbar.
Ali, what drugs do you take? Must be good whatever they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for classmates 1970s-1980s Apr 19 Ntheno 3
Centerfield Music Thread (Jun '16) Mar '18 Musikologist 3
News Inmate escapes from Pewee Valley prison (Feb '09) Feb '18 me 43
Cathy Buck, Grievance Coordinator, Luther Lucke... Feb '18 Girl Friday 2
News Unemployment rates fall in 72 Kentucky counties Feb '18 Truthful 3
The secret shopper Loss prevention busted Feb '18 Ghost 1
News State releases county unemployment data for Nov... Jan '18 Grumpy old Fart 1