Police question why woman left baby i...

Police question why woman left baby in trash, who is the father?

There are 23 comments on the WHAS11 story from Mar 9, 2010, titled Police question why woman left baby in trash, who is the father?. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

The mother of the infant found dead inside a trashcan in an Oldham County prison is facing murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
waymoresblues

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2010
obviously 'she didnt want the guy she was visiting in prison to know she been messin around while hes been locked up 'well he knows now .maybe when he gets out he can come visit your sorry ass .

“Have a ”

Since: Jun 08

sunny day :)

#3 Mar 9, 2010
This is so sad on every level.There are so many couples who cant have children,who would've given this baby a loving home.I know a couple who adopted a baby a couple of years ago,and they are great parents.With the Safe Haven Act,there is no excuse for what she did.I hope this horrible excuse for a woman spends the rest of her life behind bars.
Richard

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 9, 2010
Its murder Sandy. She doesnt deserve 3 hots and a cot. She deserves the needle. She is a pile of stinking rotted flesh that has no human soul.

“Have a ”

#5 Mar 9, 2010
Richard wrote:
Its murder Sandy. She doesnt deserve 3 hots and a cot. She deserves the needle. She is a pile of stinking rotted flesh that has no human soul.
I totally agree Richard.To intentionally kill a baby you carried for nine months just totally blows me away.Being a parent,i cant comprehend how someone can do that when so many cant have children.So utterly preventable.
geez

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 13, 2010
she worked at a daycare too ,if she done this to her own blood i wouldnt want her taking care of mine
Dee

Taylorsville, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2010
This girl already had a child and she looked quite thin. How could she have not known! She needs to spend the rest of her life behind bars thinking about what this poor baby girl that she killed could have been.
Typical Feminist

Ashland, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2010
Leave her alone. She was just exercising her right to choose. She was depressed anyway. Just another victim of wymyn's oppression by men. All women who commit crimes are innocent. There is always a male to blame.

“Have a ”

#10 Mar 13, 2010
Typical Feminist wrote:
Leave her alone. She was just exercising her right to choose. She was depressed anyway. Just another victim of wymyn's oppression by men. All women who commit crimes are innocent. There is always a male to blame.
What are you smoking,seriously?A woman who intentionally kills an innocent baby is innocent herself?The only one she has to blame is herself for what she did.
Candy

Hodgenville, KY

#11 Mar 21, 2010
Typical Feminist wrote:
You sound as sick as she is. Are you saying that you'd do this to your kids r have you done this before? This is horrible for a creature like her to do what she did and you think it was ok and want people to leave her alone your pathetic just like the creature was that took the lil babys life u sicko.
Sam

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2010
Okay, don't mind "Typical Feminist." He/She is obviously a troll trying to make people angry. The name drives home that he/she is being sarcastic.
50150cmf

Hattiesburg, MS

#13 Aug 30, 2010
all of her rites should be pulled along with her teeth in a cold dark cell

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2010
she needs to be thrown under the prison, where it's dark and cold and let the rats feed off her dying flesh. Sorry that's just how I feel, how cld sumone kill a baby, a innocent baby. There are so many couples out here that would love to have baby, and cnt have them, and then you got creatures like her just popping them out and stuffing toilet paper down their throat. How hard would it have been to say here take the baby I dnt want it..
you mad

Hanson, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2010
i love america.again someone who shouldnt have called the cops and said anything to them she shoulda just let it go and she woulda been fine.what a moron if ur going to do something like this atlest dont get the cops involved.shes a retarded moron.

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 30, 2010
She is a dumb biotch, I heve 2 kids that I love very much, and I cld never do sumthing like this.
Jonney Reb

Louisville, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2010
She could have dropped the baby off at one of the hospitals NO questions asked. She had none months to figure it out.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Since: Apr 10

USA

#19 Aug 30, 2010
Umad wrote:
This needs to happen more often, hate to say. Darwinism, population control, call it what you will. There's just way too many dumbfucks here to go around.
At least this way, you succeed in getting the bastard children and the failures at motherhood at the same time.
In all honesty, you people should be forcibly sterilized, and never allowed to breed again. To weed out all of the interracial, inbred, and ignorant that is so embedded into your genes and has become your birthright.
STOP REPRODUCING, we do not need any more of your type of people in the world.
Dam Umad we were all thinking the same thing about you!!
lollololol

Hanson, KY

#20 Aug 30, 2010
lol yep.you said it cowgurl

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 31, 2010
I'm right with ya cowgirl...
Jonney Reb

Louisville, KY

#22 Aug 31, 2010
Umad: You are right we ignorant peasants should quit breeding. You ruling elite don't need our labor to tend your estates any more, now that you have robots and Mexican zombies. We should be thankful for the wonderful utopian world you have created. We should be thankful for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan fought for the enrichment of the few at the expense of the many. Yes it's OK for the few should rob the many. It's to bad that more and more of us are waking up. Do the words French Revolution mean anything to you?
lollololol

Hanson, KY

#23 Aug 31, 2010
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oldham County Music Thread (Jun '14) Jun 30 Musikologist 3
Will wells Jun '15 Pirate 2
Cody branham has sold more pills and marijuana (Aug '10) Jun '15 MistaDontPlay 3
Beware: Brandon Nohalty is out of the Oldham Co... (Jun '14) Jun '15 MistaDontPlay 7
Moe gill Jun '15 Messed up 1
News Body Found After Firefighters Extinguish Burnin... May '15 SharkLazor 1
News Rawlings Group sued over OT (Oct '08) Mar '15 Silence Dogood 33
More from around the web