Judge Executive David Voegele

Judge Executive David Voegele

Posted in the Oldham County Forum

Concerned Voter

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2012
David Voegele is running our county into the ground. He is continuously telling lies and abusing his power. He is in the process of shutting down Oldham County EMS in hopes that a private ambulance service will take over for half the price, then he can just pocket the rest of our tax dollars. We need to stand up for what is right for all Oldham County citizens. Take Voegele out of office before he can make anymore illegal/immoral/unethical decisions that affect us negatively.
Another Concerned Voter

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2012
David Voegele needs to resign and for sure needs to be replaced when his term is up! The Judge Executive shold be above reproach and be an example of excellent leadership. We've already seen FAR too much in the press, on T.V., and what was seen at the last Board Meeting is absolutely the last straw! His comments to the T.V. interview,@ the end of the meeting, showed me that he already has another SUPRISE for our county. Frankly, I'm tired of his suprises, conflicts of interes and all the other non -professional actions coming from his office and
from the Board of Directors. And one more point, why are we citizens paying for an interim EMS Director who has no clue concerning the medical field or running an EMS Service? His compensation, as told by the Chairman of The Board of Directors,
$50.00/hour plus ALL benefits. Wow, can I apply for his position? I don't know how to run the EMS either,but I can stay awake at a meeting where there were over 200 concerned citizens present!
Malibu Ken

Goshen, KY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Vogel has a real view of the fiscal issues.
Why does EMS "have to be a County job"?
Do you realize that some County employes will "draw" 3 weeks of retirement for every week they work? That's a tough math problem! That's a huge financial obligation to ask of your fellow Oldham Countians.!
If EMS Pension is that important to EMS employees: Then somebody give me the numbers of how much the EMS employees have in their non County IRA's? Why would EMS'ers ask County do to for them, what they won't do for thselves?
And please, if your ignorant; stay off channel 25!
Debt from County Jail

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 19, 2013
1). Doesn't new County Jail double the county debt?

2). How much has Oldham County taxpayers paid in lawsuits from the Jail?

3). How much Jail time did the County Sewer swindlers serve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New County Jail is a "White Elephant" being pus... (Aug '12) Sep '16 Love Oldham Co TV 6
News Woman abducted from parking lot, forced to with... (Mar '16) Jul '16 Naked Woman 6
News Rawlings Group sued over OT (Oct '08) Jul '16 Naked People 37
News Bicyclist left with souvenir after becoming hit... Jun '16 ThomasA 4
Centerfield Music Thread Jun '16 Musikologist 1
Oldham County Music Thread (Jun '14) Jan '16 Musikologist 4
When is Dennis diebel gona give up the mayors s... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ms Dossey 1
More from around the web