LOOKING FOR CYNTHIA CAREY OR McCRAY ????

LOOKING FOR CYNTHIA CAREY OR McCRAY ????

Posted in the Oldham County Forum

RACHAEL

Lexington, KY

#1 Apr 27, 2010
I AM WANTING TO FIND CYNTHIA ,LAST I HERD SHE WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN SO I DONT KNOW HER LAST NAME NOW ... I CANT REMEMBER IF SHE HAD HER DADS LAST NAME WHICH WAS CAREY, HER MOM NAME IS DONNA AND HER DAD IS BILLY . I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER . MY BROTHER AND HER SHARE THE SAME FATHER . IF ANYONE KNOWS HER PLEASE RESPOND AS I HAVE TRIED TO FIND HER AND HAVN'T HAD ANY LUCK DUE TO HER NAME CHANGING. THANKS SO MUCH
tina

Lexington, KY

#2 May 4, 2010
RACHAEL wrote:
I AM WANTING TO FIND CYNTHIA ,LAST I HERD SHE WAS MARRIED TO A MEXICAN SO I DONT KNOW HER LAST NAME NOW ... I CANT REMEMBER IF SHE HAD HER DADS LAST NAME WHICH WAS CAREY, HER MOM NAME IS DONNA AND HER DAD IS BILLY . I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER . MY BROTHER AND HER SHARE THE SAME FATHER . IF ANYONE KNOWS HER PLEASE RESPOND AS I HAVE TRIED TO FIND HER AND HAVN'T HAD ANY LUCK DUE TO HER NAME CHANGING. THANKS SO MUCH
who is your brother? cynthia is my cousin. if i know who you are i can probably help you.
tina

Lexington, KY

#3 May 5, 2010
Rachael,

Give me a way to contact you and I should be able to help you find her.

Tina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new family court judge goodwin Jul 3 curious25 1
Oldham County Music Thread (Jun '14) Jun 24 Musikologist 6
New County Jail is a "White Elephant" being pus... (Aug '12) Jun '17 OldhamCountyIsJai... 9
News Unemployment rates up in 83 Kentucky counties i... Jun '17 Guy from Latonia 1
News Police investigating shooting in Oldham County (Jun '09) May '17 aab 10
Centerfield Music Thread (Jun '16) May '17 Musikologist 2
News Inmate dies hours after prison hostage situation (Dec '16) Jan '17 Friend 9
More from around the web